• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What equipment do you use for forex trading?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5405 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,101 Times in 3,575 Posts

Default What equipment do you use for forex trading?

What equipment do you use for forex trading?

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Fine

pashajee has a spectacular aura about pashajee has a spectacular aura about pashajee has a spectacular aura about pashajee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      442 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: What equipment do you use for forex trading?

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x View Post
      I think the main equipments in which are used to become successful in Forex trading for the traders and for that that they should make proper planning for their trading will you planning is also so much for becoming successful and another taking so much my friend friend sorry status that they have to do that thing with full patience and calmness Forex trading using a difficult business and you have to work hard to make for making profit from Forex

4. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5636 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,401 Times in 1,541 Posts

I Use Some Equipment For Making My technical analysis on the Chart To every Pair and Some Equipment For Monitoring my trades which i Opened It After Making My Technical analysis And After Defining My Entry Point :

1- The Equipment which i use it For The Technical analysis Are :
      - Laptop Lenovo .
      - Windows 10 System .
      - Metatrader 4 Platform .
      - Internet Connection By Wireless .

And By the above Equipment I always make my technical analysis by it because i can make my technical analysis by more accurately by my laptop because we need to Good Screen, Mouse and Keyboard For making All Our Lines on the Chart as ( Support lines, resistance lines and Trend lines ) and also to Put all our indicators on the chart while making the analysis as ( Moving average - Stochastic - Rsi ... etc ) and i see that we can't make this Good by our Mobile Because Its screen is very small and we can't control on every thing easily by using touch system So i see that using Mouse and Keyboard in the technical analysis beside Bigger screen always Be Good And by our laptop we can Define the good entry points which we can enter From it .

2- The equipment which i use it in Monitoring My opened trades or Monitoring the chart Until the price Reach My predetermined Entry points :
      - Samsung Mobile .
      - Android System .
      - Metatrader 4 For android .
      - Internet Connection by wireless or 4G .

And From my mobile i always Take a look on my opened trades From time to time to reassure about it and i also take a look on the chart Via My mobile Until the Price reach The entry points to open the trades From it or by Using pending orders .
      So i Use the Laptop in making the technical analysis and in defining the entry points and My mobile In Monitoring the chart and Opening and closing my Trades and these Are My Equipment In Forex Trading .

6. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Ahmedhassan has a spectacular aura about Ahmedhassan has a spectacular aura about Ahmedhassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      184 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

dear Forex trading members i am using my laptop for forex trading and forum management do i feel easy here on Android some issues not a big screen nor a technical analysis is easy
      on laptop analysis is very useful you can see zoomed image and most of the data at the same time forex trading is risky but you can make it easy with perfect analysis
      market have three types of analysis fundamental technical and sentimentally analysis firex trading analysis is very important use your knowledge and own analysis in demo account as practice and get success in real forex trading market

8. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      775 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,073 Times in 1,964 Posts

In the Forex the equipment we make use is extremely important, without a very good trading equipment in the market, its as much as bad as not having a very good trading strategy.
      personally am still a developing Forex traders, and the tools a using are not as special as many traders.
      an Hp laptop computer system: i basically make use of this for my analysis in the market.
      i also make use of An android phone: this is how i monitor my positions in the market, because its easier to carry around than the computer system,
      also i use a backup power bank for the android device as well.
      lastly i have a good two different internet modem i make use to execute my trades.

10. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      866 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,114 Times in 1,255 Posts

when we talk about what kind of equipment we use for trading, i believe that a smartphone is enough, if we are talking about the limited amount of money we have to start doing this business. but for a fact, trading only by using a smartphone is not too helpful for me except just to monitor my open position when i am "on the go" and opening my laptop is something i cannot easily doing. for me personally i use:

FOR ANALYSING PROCESS AND MAPPING THE MARKET:
      - laptop connected to a 2 29 inch lcd monitor
      - UPS for battery backup
      - for the software to trade with, i use metatrader 4
      - broad band internet connection

WHEN I AM "ON THE GO"
      - samsung s7 phone
      - powerbank

but i think that any laptops or mobile phone with an internet access and having the ability to operate a meta trader is enough to start doing forex trading business.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

oluwafemi has a spectacular aura about oluwafemi has a spectacular aura about oluwafemi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      122 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Research skills
      Research ability intend to provide assistance to constitute awareness of the change and how to position ones capital in the appropriate direction. Understanding how to identified is indicators, learn to take full advantage in an efficient in research solutions.
      Strategy
      Strategy is the kind of information and moderation to aid to build a complete strategy that reference trading a win or a loss, how trader must pay attention to direction, it provide someone with an incentive to do something and moved by thought and analysis. Make plan, find what works and stick to it.
      Trading Capital
      The last thing one need is money or trading capital, if one don't have these things, one indeed can't make a trade for the reason that one need a computer with internet access to connect to your broker platform. In order to get a broker platform in a lot of times, so one need money to positively be able to trade.

13. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Lonely

Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      458 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear, I have a HP laptop and a 3G Dongle to connect me with the internet. I have a android phone. But it is dad now a days. I live in a remote area. So signal of carrier are very weak. So this purpose, I used an external antenna made by myself. I am planning to transfer to nearby city. I have no trader room yet.

I want a trader room with all facilities required for forex trading. Some time my net connection is two slow that I faced problem of order execution. But I am a forex trader.

15. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6004 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,490 Times in 2,523 Posts

There are three basic types of equipment which I am using to trade in this market,
      1. Desktop PC
      2. Laptop
      3. Mobile

Desktop PC: I am very comfortable with this one especially when I have to analyze the market which takes most of my time that I spend in front of the system. It offers to switch with speed from one chart to other chart viewing history become easy the benefits that it offers are not possible on any other device. I think without a desktop PC I cannot analyze well.

Laptop: It offers the same benefit as desktop pc but using it whole day make me tired so I do not prefer it only using it when I need to trade while traveling or on some other place.

Mobile: I do not feel comfortable with it for trading but it's a good device to keep an eye on the trades, it is not possible to analyze the charts and make a new decision from this device but can monitor my trades from this one with ease.

Obviously, with these all internet is required I am using the landline-based facility for that and when on the move I prefer to use mobile internet to get connected.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Asleep

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4188 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,829 Times in 2,111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x View Post
      It is well known that without establishing own trading analysis, a trader can't get success in Forex market. It is also true that every trader has their own and individual trading plan. You may use any indicator or naked platform that a professional trader doesn't. It actually doesn't matter. You just need to focus on your own trading strategy. There are some equipment that i have been using since 2012. These are:

1. Think before you do:
      I always keep that in my mind. I never think what i did. I always like to think what i will do. After doing anything, i won't think anymore about it. That means at first analysis, then starts trading. It's not like that at first trading and then thinking about that trade.

2. Using naked platform with only RSI:
      RSI is the only indicator that i use continuously. Usually i like to analyze the market in the naked platform. Because it looks clear to me.

3. Money and risk management strategy:
      Risk/reward ratio, using lot size and avoiding high impact news releasing time. All are essential for a Forex trader to get success in Forex market.

All these equipment are very common. You don't need to show extra-ordinary performance in Forex trading. Simple strategy is best for trading.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast