• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What equipment do you use for forex trading?

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Arfan024 will become famous soon enough Arfan024's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: What equipment do you use for forex trading?

What equipment do you use for forex trading
      I think planning yourself and trading your self is the best way to trade. Try to avoid robots.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4287 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,200 Times in 633 Posts

The Basic equipment you may use for forex trading is simply a computer with internet access. The computer in question may be a desktop computer, a laptop computer, or a mobile device such as tablet computer or smartphone. Your choice depends on a combination of convenience and how deep your pocket. Those residing in those parts of the world where electric power is still a challenge may need a power generator in addition.

These equipment are basic, so you may go for further equipment that may contribute towards making your trading less stressful and more rewarding, if you have the means to go about it. You may borrow a leaf from professional traders who have dedicated trading rooms or facility, with every necessary convenience. Some even boarders on sheer luxury, but then, the expected returns are also huge, and the cost of equipment pales into insignificance in comparison.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

3. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

dtvade has much to be proud of dtvade has much to be proud of dtvade has much to be proud of dtvade has much to be proud of dtvade has much to be proud of dtvade has much to be proud of dtvade has much to be proud of dtvade has much to be proud of dtvade has much to be proud of dtvade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1488 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,381 Times in 788 Posts

There are two main types of equipment that can be use for trading Laptop and phone. On my own I use my laptop Lenovo product and my phone (Infinix Hot 4) with meta4 downloaded on it. It is very easy to do my technical analysis on the laptop and even plan for all the necessary presentations that I have for the trading journal of this forum. When all the cognate decision had been arrived on, then I switch over to the phone. The phone is very useful because regardless of wherever I find myself I can take any decision. The combination of the two equipment had been very helpful and I encourage every trade to make use of the two equipment effectively

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

ibikunle is a jewel in the rough ibikunle is a jewel in the rough ibikunle is a jewel in the rough ibikunle is a jewel in the rough ibikunle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      476 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,061 Times in 742 Posts

One interesting thing about the Forex trading market is the fact that we dont need to much complicated instrument, below are the instrument i make use in the forex market.

Hp laptop computer system: this is the system i used to make my analysis of the market, because its easier and gives me a wide view of the chart and the platform consist of everything i needed to trade, indicators wise

Android mobile device: after making my analysis on the computer system, i make use of my mobile phone to monitor and manage the trade or positions

trading journal: trading journal is where i keep record of my trading transaction

internet modem: with two service provider

6. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1871 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,535 Times in 2,016 Posts

This is a personal question, and i believe that it will vary among different traders of the market. However in my own case, i am using three gadgets for my trading, including a two modem from a reputable internet service provider in my country. The breakdown of the gadgets i use for my trading activities are as follows:
      1. I mostly use windows 10 laptop, it is made by a reputable company in the USA. I use it for all my standard trading analysis. I access desktop version of MT4 platform with it.
      2. I likewise use windows tablet (Mini computer), i use it for my analysis where i can not carry my laptops to, the maker is from China. I use to access desktop version of MT4 platform.
      3. Lastly, i use mobile phone powered by android, i use it to access my MT4 platform of mobile version. But i rare use this for my trading, i only see it for trading position monitoring purposes only.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

preferito is just really nice preferito is just really nice preferito is just really nice preferito is just really nice preferito's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      589 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are couple of equipments that are needed for a successful forex trading. There are the basic ones and there are also the additional ones. When you are starting out, you need to have a device with which you will be trading with. This will come after you must have fully registered with a forex broker under whose platform you will be trading. The device can either be a computer or a mobile device with internet connection. If possible you can own both because they all have where and when they are advantageous, each. After the trading device comes a learnt skills. Skills is important because it is with it you will be able to enter and exit the market. After this you need to practice consistently in order to become perfect in the acts of forex trading. All these equipments, it should be noted, only comes after a trading capital has been secured.

9. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

zianuha is a name known to all zianuha is a name known to all zianuha is a name known to all zianuha is a name known to all zianuha is a name known to all zianuha is a name known to all zianuha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,475 Times in 459 Posts

There are so many tools from mt4 that can be used as an analysis tool if for me myself more often use the RSI indicator to determine the overbought and oversold area

Or by using a combination of zigzag indicators with EMA, this is also one of the good trading systems that traders can try

Zigzag indicators can be useful for finding Elliott patterns by looking for entries in the lowest area of one wave to determine the buy entry, and vice versa to sell looking for the highest area of the zig zag wave.

However, this indicator does include repaint, under certain conditions when the price changes the zig zag signal can change direction

11. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7423 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,076 Times in 2,865 Posts

Me used the follwing equipments for Forex trading

Laptop and Android Phone :- I use Asus Laptop where i installed the instaforex Meta trader and maximum time i used to trade with this .But yes its not possible to monitor always with the laptop and for that sometime i use my android motorola mobile phone to track the postions which are being opened during the home trading .

As technical equipment i maximum uses the indicators like the moving averages and the RSI so that i can guess the market trend clearly .Candlesticks are my best option to trade with and thus my prefernces are those .For News trading ,me actually use the economic calendar so that i can know the important dates and events of the specific currency pairs to trade with.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      951 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,030 Times in 489 Posts

I make use of different equipments to trade the forex market and these equipments includes: Computer system, internet modem, journal note and a storage devices which can be an external hard drive or a flash drive.
      The uses of each equipment is specific and channeled towards improving my trade analysis and also building my forex knowledge base for a better performance. The computer system can either be a desktop tower system or a Laptop but preferably the Laptop is more flexible for mobility sake and also to avoid sudden power failure. Then the modem is needed to connect to the internet to read more on forex related journals and information. Also, there is need to keep a good copy of materials for future references.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6167 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,402 Times in 2,790 Posts

equipment are generally the combination of tools involved in running a business. in forex trading, these tools help access the market. for optimal trading result, a forex trader needs a variety of tools/equipment. making the right combination of the tools is quite important. find below some of the important equipment.
      1. choose a good broker like instaforex. you will be using their services to access the market. having multiple trading platforms would be an added advantage.
      2. get a good desktop or laptop computer with a windows 7 or 10. for best results, the computer or laptop should have a 2GB memory.
      3. good internet connection: a fast internet is necessary since traders often ne to act quickly in line with the ever-moving price changes.
      4. an internet-connected mobile phone should be available so as to keep in contact with the market even while on the go.
      5. a decent amount of capital is also a necessary toll the trader should not overlook.
      6. supply of electricity could be unreliable in some countries, hence a trader needs a stand-by generator in case power fails.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2