• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Who is liquidity provider in Crypto Currencies?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6374 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,942 Times in 2,847 Posts

Question Who is liquidity provider in Crypto Currencies?

Insta forex is offering Cryptocurrencies to trade my question is who is liquidity provide for a broker when a broker like Insta offer Crypto Currencies to Trade?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kashifrehman For This Useful Post:

GhostMode (11-15-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1239 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,139 Times in 3,148 Posts

Default Re: Who is liquidity provider in Crypto Currencies?

with the cryptocurrencies the liquidity has dry up a bit more than before, i think the investors aswell as the cryptocurrency traders are the comes that are moving it market. there was a point in the past where bitcoin isnt has volatile has its , and it barely move. we can see that there are more investors and more traders now investing.

the cryptocurrencies seems to have build some popularity with that move they made last year.. but in this year they seems to have lost some liquidity due to the early falls this year, A lot of investors are not feeling comfortable with the technology needed to store bitcoins and other altcoin. because its a bit dangerous at the moment to invest big in it.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to hayzee19 for this useful post.

GhostMode (11-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6790 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,280 Times in 1,860 Posts

In Forex ( Foreign exchange Market ) Liquidity Providers are : Banks, Financial Institutions and Brokers Who known as Market makers .
      In Cryptocurrencies Liquidity Provider is only The Brokers who known as market makers : But Banks and Financial Institutions Don't Deal with Cryptocurrencies or work as a Liquidity providers to it because it Doesn't has any Regulations From any Government .

and there are More Cryptocurrencies market makers Work For Bridging the gap between The Financial market and Cryptocurrencies And they can Work as liquidity Providers For the Brokers which its Clients can access Buy and sell cryptocurrencies Via Their system which Online For 24 hours and always available To quote prices in all Major Cryptocurrencies and these Market makers who act as a liquidity Providers For Cryptocurrencies Can be a liquidity Providers For :
      - Forex and CFD Trading Firms .
      - Brokerages .
      - Hedge Funds .
      - Family offices .

And they always provide The broker with their Trading System as Request For Quote ( RFQ ) which provide a price at which the client can execute without any risk for slippage Or Accept a Fill or Kill ( FOK ) Order which they can define the Price based on the execute Price Or Better and that system Doesn't has a protection against slippage .

and there are Two system Make the market maker allow to the broker to access The liquidity Via :
      - REST API System .
      - FIX API System .
      - Web socket For streaming Prices .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to elssayed For This Useful Post:

GhostMode (11-15-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Ahmedhassan has a spectacular aura about Ahmedhassan has a spectacular aura about Ahmedhassan has a spectacular aura about Ahmedhassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      210 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

dear Forex trading members there are lot of brokers which are liquidity provider for cryptocurrency.
      I will discuss about out of broker which is called B2 broker
      this broker is from Russia this broker is liquidity and Technology provider of solutions for the Crypto and foreign exchange industry
      brokers are the major source of liquidity providing in ** market and and craft currency market they provide CFD and cryptocurrency liquidity via multiple way of connections
      the peoples who are interested in cryptocurrencies they are the major source of cryptocurrency liquidity providers you all know that there is a certain limit of lot size for moving a instrument or currency pair this rule is also applicable on cryptocurrencies if a certain limit of lot size is completed that crupto currency we will move

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmedhassan For This Useful Post:

GhostMode (11-15-2018)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5190 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,418 Times in 1,904 Posts

The same Companies which are big Banks that provides liquidity for the Stock Market, Forex Market and even the futures Market provide the liquidity needed by the Cryptocurrency Markets. An important way that we can get to use and define liquidity is the ability of an asset (like currency, commodity or cryptocurrency in this case) to be converted into cash as soon as it is demanded,This is just one way to go about it because there are other ways to go about it as well. Instaforex has liquidity providers across Europe and probably Asia. I do not know the name of any of such providers because Instaforex keeps it as a secret so that they can be able to stay ahead of their various competitors scattered across the world.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6374 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,942 Times in 2,847 Posts

Until now I find that there I no big liquidity provider who offer liquidity in all of the coins, all the big names are only dealing with top coins some are stick with three and some are working with top five which make the trading opportunities limited.

Liquidity for all of the coins comes from the small exchanges and there are some specific liquidity providers who are connecting cryptocurrency exchanges with the brokers,

Where the brokers are depending on the exchanges for the liquidity there transactions take more time and spread also remain high there.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kashifrehman For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Fine

pashajee is a jewel in the rough pashajee is a jewel in the rough pashajee is a jewel in the rough pashajee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      442 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Unhappy Re: Who is liquidity provider in Crypto Currencies?

Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman     
      Insta forex is offering Cryptocurrencies to trade my question is who is liquidity provide for a broker when a broker like Insta offer Crypto Currencies to Trade?
      liquidity provider make money buying an asset at certain employees and selling it letter for higher price the purchase price called is the bed price the sale price is called the cost price the difference between the market bed and the cost price is called them is the called bid ask spread. In cryptocurrency military provider Centre there ask and bid price in the exchange centralised order more in this order of Ideal many of the liquid indicators are simultaneously is there ask and bid prices

13. The Following User Says Thank You to pashajee For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread