• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 14 of 14 ... 9 12 13 14

Thread: Any problem with Bonuses for post, post here!

1. #1 Collapse Post
      I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,817 Times in 7,570 Posts

Default Any problem with Bonuses for post, post here!

Hi to all MT5 members.

If you face trouble with bonuses for post, such as cancelled bonuses, minus balance and anything about errors, please post here.
      After post here, you just need to wait because that is need a time to fix it, please your understanding.

MT5 Forum Administration will working ASAP after received your complaint.
      Regards.

2. #131 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Daring

Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2840 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,845 Times in 3,970 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ednei1     
      Good morning, I made some posts, in different topics but there was no bonus, I saw that there is a minimum of 500 characters (without space) I started to respect that but still didn't accumulate anything, I know that some sections don't really appear bonus right away but I posted in several sections and my profile contains the following message:

Information 01 week 1970 year
      Will pay money0 USD

Why could 1970 be a mistake? and that is preventing you from accumulating bonuses?
      I'm just talking about yesterday's posts and today ok.
      Bonus will be updated on Friday, so keeps continue to write the posts, it updated on Friday at 12 PM (GMT+5) while you can convert this time according to your standard time and also if your account that is attached with the profile than make sure it is active or not because due to the inactivity of the few months the account will be closed as per my judgment, if the account is active than your bonus will updated on Friday and you will receive also after the next two hours.

3. #132 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

60dogar is a glorious beacon of light 60dogar is a glorious beacon of light 60dogar is a glorious beacon of light 60dogar is a glorious beacon of light 60dogar is a glorious beacon of light 60dogar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL     
      Hi to all MT5 members.

If you face trouble with bonuses for post, such as cancelled bonuses, minus balance and anything about errors, please post here.
      After post here, you just need to wait because that is need a time to fix it, please your understanding.

MT5 Forum Administration will working ASAP after received your complaint.
      Regards.
      Hi! my mt5 forum account is showing accumulated bonus but my attached account is not showing what is the problem with it.

4. #133 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Daring

Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2840 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,845 Times in 3,970 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 60dogar     
      Hi! my mt5 forum account is showing accumulated bonus but my attached account is not showing what is the problem with it.
      Check it again please because now the bonus is added.

5. #134 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Psychedelic

Jsmbugu is a jewel in the rough Jsmbugu is a jewel in the rough Jsmbugu is a jewel in the rough Jsmbugu is a jewel in the rough Jsmbugu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      71 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hey dear admin, i hope you doing well. i noticed lately that I'm getting a very low bonus rate in two weeks i posted around 50 post with good quality my main purpose is not bonus but i got very low rate than i use to get. only 2.8 dollars for 50 posts while i use to get about 20 dollars for 50 posts
      thanks and i hope you can help me if there is something wrong i did

6. #135 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Tired

M Ali is a splendid one to behold M Ali is a splendid one to behold M Ali is a splendid one to behold M Ali is a splendid one to behold M Ali is a splendid one to behold M Ali is a splendid one to behold M Ali is a splendid one to behold M Ali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,062 Times in 636 Posts

You are absolutely right
      I will tell you that if you do 50 posts in the best quality then you will get a very good dollar.
      If you post 50 to 70 posts of very good quality every day, then you will get a very good bonus in the forum. So you have to decide that you have to give the knowledge and knowledge of good quality forex here

7. The Following User Says Thank You to M Ali For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

8. #136 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1943 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,910 Times in 4,435 Posts

Hello Moderator ,Why is it that winners of Guess Forex contest for 27 April ----1st May ,have not been paid hitherto ,The list of Winners came out as usual ,another list of Winners has joined ,yet no payment is effected till date .Whoever is in charge of this assignment should wake up .

9. #137 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Bibig is a splendid one to behold Bibig is a splendid one to behold Bibig is a splendid one to behold Bibig is a splendid one to behold Bibig is a splendid one to behold Bibig is a splendid one to behold Bibig is a splendid one to behold Bibig's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, sir I win the last week contest amount of 150$but still my prize not credit sir kindly check what is the reason 15 June to 19 June contest I win
      Attached Images  

Reply to thread
    Page 14 of 14 ... 9 12 13 14

Subscribed to this Thread : 6