from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 33 of 37 ... 28 31 32 33 34 35 ...

Thread: Any problem with Bonuses for post, post here!

1. #1 Collapse Post
    I am:

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3964 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,866 Times in 7,572 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Any problem with Bonuses for post, post here!

Hi to all MT5 members.

If you face trouble with bonuses for post, such as cancelled bonuses, minus balance and anything about errors, please post here.
    After post here, you just need to wait because that is need a time to fix it, please your understanding.

MT5 Forum Administration will working ASAP after received your complaint.
    Regards.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #321 Collapse Post
    FX Vampire
    I am:
    ----

Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46 has a reputation beyond repute Hamza46's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    392 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,364 Times in 1,549 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Earlier i thought that the bonus was delaying because of instaforex fund management and they are not paying but i was wrong and After seeing that others region forums are receiving bonus as their schedule I got frustrated about that.
    Why the only mt5 users are not getting bonus? It's been more then month now and if I'm right then it's been 6th weeks now but we still didn't receive bonus.
    And I'm also curious that why mt5 Administrator are not clarifying about bonus?
    That's a really big question here in my mind

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza46 For This Useful Post:

Aryana (01-13-2021)

4. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/">InstaForex</a>
  5. #322 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1151 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,691 Times in 944 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2

Dear Administrator,Moderators, and all authority of mt5forum,, we not blame anybody or authority but we need to know the reason and also the time our weekly bonus also the others like prize contest will be paid. We have waiting about two months sir and i want to know that this bonus really meaningfull for me and i believe for all users, and if we talking about the sponsors were INSTAFOREX BROKER,,if the other forum in other region has paying, then why we dont get our bonus meanwhile the same sponsors, so with all my respect to all of you administrators, Moderators also all authority please give us clarification and also the information about this issue, thankyou very much.

6. #323 Collapse Post
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1192 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,547 Times in 1,180 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

So because I have been vocal about the delay in payment of our legitimate right based on the work we have done, the administration team decided to place me on one month ban in the encyclopedia contest, this is very low of them to be honest, why ban my account because I advocate what is mine based on efforts I have put in. This is violation of the forum policy and I demand and explanation.

7. #324 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

lost-soul is a splendid one to behold lost-soul is a splendid one to behold lost-soul is a splendid one to behold lost-soul is a splendid one to behold lost-soul is a splendid one to behold lost-soul is a splendid one to behold lost-soul is a splendid one to behold lost-soul's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1810 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3

Things are getting complicated here

The ban list of 26 in the contest is surprising, did any one of you saw any fresh rules, somewhere on the forum ?

What are the rules? What is happening here?

8. #325 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1151 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,691 Times in 944 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2

seems like no one from the authority give further information bonus issue, and honestly i am getting frustated and i dont know what should i do again, hopefully they will provide good information and our bonuses will be credited this week...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to surferrider For This Useful Post:

global20 (01-13-2021)

10. #326 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Faheemqasim555 will become famous soon enough Faheemqasim555's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    30 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Dear administrators people's are frustrated about bonus issue. Bonus quantity have been decreased. Some people's only depends upon bonus. So please increase quantity of weekly bonus and give regularly.

11. #327 Collapse Post
    Forum VIP
    I am:

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3685 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,953 Times in 7,922 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Bonus is updated and will be paid soon.

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ayan555     
    Sorry mates, As a few moments ago I checked my profile and the bonus was updated, and now I refresh my ID and it showed a previous bonus.
    "Satisfaction is more important than your success"
    My Latest Trading journal update is below
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15167747

12. 4 users say Thank You to ayan555 for this useful post.

grasper (01-13-2021), ola4real (01-13-2021), R3spawn (01-13-2021), surferrider (01-13-2021)

13. #328 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6797 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,997 Times in 11,618 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Sorry mates, As a few moments ago I checked my profile and the bonus was updated, and now I refresh my ID and it showed a previous bonus.
    Thank you for this information, you do not need to apologize to anyone my friend. I believe that it is all about the work in progress, we will be seeing the bonus very soon, that is what I believe that such virtual update was all about.

14. 4 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

ayan555 (01-13-2021), grasper (01-13-2021), R3spawn (01-13-2021), surferrider (01-13-2021)

15. #329 Collapse Post
    FX Zombie
    I am:

R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1324 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,995 Times in 2,398 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4

Yes, I also saw that, and then minutes later it was gone. I think they are working on it and hopefully today we will get the bonuses.
    Trading Journal : R3spawn Trading Journal

16. 5 users say Thank You to R3spawn for this useful post.

bappy4x (01-13-2021), FXKING1992 (01-14-2021), grasper (01-13-2021), skyboy (01-13-2021), surferrider (01-13-2021)

17. #330 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6775 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,700 Times in 10,600 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Good news...The profile bonus is updated now. Instaforex and MT5 forum always pay, no controversy about that.

18. 4 users say Thank You to grasper for this useful post.

bappy4x (01-14-2021), Gullz (01-14-2021), ola4real (01-14-2021), R3spawn (01-14-2021)

Reply to thread
Page 33 of 37 ... 28 31 32 33 34 35 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 6