• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 241 of 265 ... 236 239 240 241 242 243 246 ...
    Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 2645

Thread: ForexGuru5's - Trading journal

1. #2401 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Happy

Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops has a reputation beyond repute Pops's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      357 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,687 Times in 1,563 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ForexGuru5     
      Friends good morning I hope you are fine and doing great. Friends I welcome you all in my trading journal update and this update is on EUR JPY trade setup. But before starting I again remind you to take the best care of your self and your family so that we can overcome this situation.

Attachment 180316

This journal update is on EUR JPY the price first had an impulsive move to the upside then it start making a flag and I show that in my chart that how beautifully it is respecting that friends I am long on this and my stop would be near 118.50 you can but this after a successful brake out then you can put your stop-loss at 119.25. Friends currently price is at 120.08 and I have enter from 120.17. It's a small lot trade only 0.01 and I am not risking big on this trade.

Friends I hope you like my analysis I wish you good luck and Happy trading.
      EUR USD is going up with constant speed and it is exchanging at the estimation of 1.0823 as of now and it is as yet going up and it will stay upward EURUSD publicize is unsteady and it is differing to basic the direct of EURUSD anyway as showed by my thinking it strong for selling side and coming hours it is unequivocally moving bearishly and hit the target of assist breaking with pointing of 1.0775 so both the chances are open here to trade.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Pops for this useful post.

ForexGuru5 (03-25-2020), Unregistered (2)

3. #2402 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1453 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,661 Times in 2,115 Posts

USDCAD LOSS UPDATE

Friends good noon I hope you are fine and doing well in your trading friends I am hare for update of my recent trade which I have recently taken on USD CAD and stopped out by the market I have enter on a buy trade on this from 1.4433 and my stop loss was at 1.4300 and just stopped out by the market. Market failed to move higher and just stopped me out.

Name:  Screenshot_20200325_142325.jpg
Views: 409
Size:  784.1 KB

But I am confident that no problem losses are part of the game and we continue our hard work we can over come our losses and profitable trader in the long run.
      Friends I hope you love my journal update and continue your un quantified support for me.

Stay strong have a great day.

4. The following 18 users say Thank You to ForexGuru5 for this useful post.

Aaron Nelson (03-25-2020), Bashir ahmed (03-25-2020), Chunky (03-25-2020), Faryadali (03-25-2020), kanyB1 (03-26-2020), Luckytrader111 (03-25-2020), Manoo1010 (03-25-2020), Rankplus (03-25-2020), skyboy (03-25-2020), tahir ahmed (03-25-2020), tender (03-25-2020), Unregistered (6), Youcefstyles (03-25-2020)

5. #2403 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Chatty

Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,681 Times in 1,322 Posts

USDCAD LOSS UPDATE

Friends good noon I hope you are fine and doing well in your trading friends I am hare for update of my recent trade which I have recently taken on USD CAD and stopped out by the market I have enter on a buy trade on this from 1.4433 and my stop loss was at 1.4300 and just stopped out by the market. Market failed to move higher and just stopped me out.
      But I am confident that no problem losses are part of the game and we continue our hard work we can over come our losses and profitable trader in the long run.
      Friends I hope you love my journal update and continue your un quantified support for me. Stay strong have a great day.

so sad dear for you that you face the loss on the usd cad so grief that you stop loss order hitted so be patience and create the confidence level at lats you will face the profit from the trading this time the usd cad prices looks so strong and i think that soon it will move for the target of above the 1.45 so you will face the profit next so just wait and focus on our working dear ... :Loss:

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to Chunky for this useful post.

Bashir ahmed (03-25-2020), ForexGuru5 (03-25-2020), Maxskin871 (03-26-2020), tahir ahmed (03-25-2020), Unregistered (1)

7. #2404 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      854 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,002 Times in 2,818 Posts

USDCAD LOSS UPDATE

Attachment 180375

Friends I hope you love my journal update and continue your un quantified support for me.

Dear loss is part of forex business and don't loose the hope of success. Loss can teach you good experience of trading. Dear according to my thinking expert traders are facing loss and lucky traders are gaining profit. Market is not moving technically. So dear friend don't go for long term trading. Trade in market for short time.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to tahir ahmed for this useful post.

Bashir ahmed (03-25-2020), Chunky (03-25-2020), ForexGuru5 (03-25-2020)

9. #2405 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      404 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,531 Times in 1,849 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pops     
      EUR USD is going up with constant speed and it is exchanging at the estimation of 1.0823 as of now and it is as yet going up and it will stay upward EURUSD publicize is unsteady and it is differing to basic the direct of EURUSD anyway as showed by my thinking it strong for selling side and coming hours it is unequivocally moving bearishly and hit the target of assist breaking with pointing of 1.0775 so both the chances are open here to trade.
      EURUSDhas tested 1.0800 and is still below it, noting that Stochastic is currently overbought, supporting expectations that the bearish trend will continue in the coming sessions,
      We Are On The Way

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Akberahmed for this useful post.

Bashir ahmed (03-25-2020), ForexGuru5 (03-25-2020)

11. #2406 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      137 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,722 Times in 1,295 Posts

USDCAD LOSS UPDATE

Attachment 180375

Dear mt5 mates i hope you will be fine and enjoying forex trading as well as grabbing some good profits with best of health and wealth i have read your post about the currency pair it is very profitable and beneficial trading pair for everyone and this pair will be moved to bearish trend in my point of view this pair will be again move to bearish trend and its not for buying said it's good for sellers to getting good profite i hope you will continue to share your experience and analysis with all forex members thanks.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Manoo1010 for this useful post.

13. #2407 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali has a reputation beyond repute Faryadali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      200 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,158 Times in 1,624 Posts

USDCAD LOSS UPDATE

Attachment 180375

Usd/Cad is going toward the upside but it is still moving under the Region of Rejection @1.4670 , If the market rise with buyers then it can again test this price of 1.4670 if the sellers increase the bearish scenario then it can start dropping with the huge Movement it can test the support @1.3990 so we need to go for sell from the Resistance or go for buy if the market cross this current region @`1.43 price in the upside.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Faryadali for this useful post.

15. #2408 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Bitchy

Rankplus has a brilliant future Rankplus has a brilliant future Rankplus has a brilliant future Rankplus has a brilliant future Rankplus has a brilliant future Rankplus has a brilliant future Rankplus has a brilliant future Rankplus has a brilliant future Rankplus has a brilliant future Rankplus has a brilliant future Rankplus has a brilliant future Rankplus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      110 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,848 Times in 657 Posts

USDCAD LOSS UPDATE

Attachment 180375

Hey forexguru
      It's really sad to see that your stop loss hited because you bought usd cad but dear loss and the profit is the part of the business so you shouldn't be sad about it.
      Usd cad already it's high price and buying usd cad is not good and we should need to wait for lower price so buy usd cad because there's to much going around on the market these days.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to Rankplus for this useful post.

17. #2409 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      In_Love

bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      605 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,388 Times in 2,284 Posts

USDCAD LOSS UPDATE

Attachment 180375

ForexGuru5 you said very well and i agree with you and we must try to analysis the market and Usd/Cad was making the bullish movement before but now it made the tripple top on lower time frame and that resistance is also holding the price down very well so it is the right time for sell traders and I agree with you that it will start making the bearish moves from here and it will go down. So, I think we should look for the bearish trades on this pair now,so keep make a good trade on good time and then we will be successful trader.

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to bhai001 for this useful post.

Bashir ahmed (03-25-2020), ForexGuru5 (03-26-2020), Luckytrader111 (03-25-2020)

19. #2410 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Stresses

skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1455 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,681 Times in 2,886 Posts

USDCAD LOSS UPDATE

Attachment 180375

It's a very bad thing or habit for us to get every week or every single day a margin call on our bonus account because we have to trade wisely and nicely to keep our bonus account safe from the margin call, you know mate if we can make our trading account bigger capital with smaller target every week then after a long time it could be our best place to make big income from it, but we always like to get a margin call on our bonus account then it won't be good for us.
      Anyway, I hope next time you will try to protect your capital from margin call and also follow proper money management to trade, that will help you to keep your account grow day by day.

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to skyboy for this useful post.

Bashir ahmed (03-25-2020), ForexGuru5 (03-26-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 241 of 265 ... 236 239 240 241 242 243 246 ...