• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 180 of 180 ... 175 178 179 180
    Results 1,791 to 1,793 of 1793

Thread: ForexGuru5's - Trading journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      673 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,168 Times in 1,047 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ForexGuru5     
      Hello friends good morning I hope you are fine and doing well in your trading business friends today is Friday and I hope that all get good benefit of our work here and I hope that it would be credited to our account today so I wish you that you all get good out of your hard work you made on this worthy forum friend my today analysis on gold gold is making a sideways pattern which shows that it is indecisive that it would go up or down if you look at the chat you will see that the possibility of going up and down both are possible so I made unknown or not red area from where I can only trade Breakout if it break to the upside which is my opinion more favourable then I decided to go with the trend and if it break to the downside then I make half of the lot which I normally traded I hope that you will get what I want to say I wish you good luck and Happy trading day....

Attachment 141163
      My dear friend I see your idea for gold Dear I see the movement of gold in my opinion now gold is again falling to down position I see the setup in different time frames in my opinion now gold is in strongly bearish position and I hope for its go to more in downtrend position if we see in daily and weekly time frame now it is continue to fallen down so I expect offer it's downtrend movement anyway good luck for profitable trading

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mastermind143 For This Useful Post:

lvaleram (Yesterday)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

lvaleram is an unknown quantity at this point lvaleram's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello friends good morning I hope you are fine and doing well in your trading business friends today is Friday and I hope that all get good benefit of our work here and I hope that it would be credited to our account today so I wish you that you all get good out of your hard work you made on this worthy forum friend my today analysis on gold gold is making a sideways pattern which shows that it is indecisive that it would go up or down if you look at the chat you will see that the possibility of going up and down both are possible so I made unknown or not red area from where I can only trade Breakout if it break to the upside which is my opinion more favourable then I decided to go with the trend and if it break to the downside then I make half of the lot which I normally traded I hope that you will get what I want to say I wish you good luck and Happy trading day....

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

AHT has much to be proud of AHT has much to be proud of AHT has much to be proud of AHT has much to be proud of AHT has much to be proud of AHT has much to be proud of AHT has much to be proud of AHT has much to be proud of AHT has much to be proud of AHT has much to be proud of AHT's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      930 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,659 Times in 814 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ForexGuru5     

Attachment 141163
      Hello friend Good afternoon. nice to see your gold prediction. like you i am not taking any entry in gold but waiting for better confirmation for buy or sell. but my prediction on this gold metal is sell trade. because i love chart pattern and most of time when any chart pattern creates on the market i am trying to follow it. in gold metal Head & Shoulder pattern creates and i am waiting for the final confirmation about gold sell. if the gold price can break 1484$ level then i will enter gold sell and my target will be 1400$ - 1420$ area.

Reply to thread
    Page 180 of 180 ... 175 178 179 180