Reply to thread
Page 106 of 106 101 104 105 106
Results 1,051 to 1,057 of 1057

Thread: USD/CHF

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2021-10-19   05:59
    Best post today #1
    Accrued payments  4069 USD

USD/CHF: Sell setup, watch for bearish price action to earn some green pips.
    Latest Previous Analysis Results:
    LTC/USD (10-10-2021): Hit the projected target
    XAU/USD (11-10-2021): Hit the projected target
    USDCAD (11-10-2021): Hit the projected target
    GBPUSD (12-10-2021): Hit the projected target
    AUDUSD (13-10-2021): Hit the projected target
    H4 Time Frame Outlook:
    Attachment 422027
    If you look at the H4 time frame, then you can observe that
    1-You can easily observe that pair price is making lower peaks and lower valleys in the H4 time frame. It means that the pair is moving in the bearish bias direction.
    2-MACD is below its zero histogram line. Because it is below the zero histogram line, so the market has bearish strength.
    3-Price has breakout the neckline of the head & shoulder (red trendline) to the downside. Price has retested the neckline and I observe a daily bearish pin bar at this level. Price is now moving in the bearish sentiment.
    All the above factors, suggesting that the pair is in the Bearish Bias move.
    Hourly Time Frame Outlook:
    Attachment 422029
    If you look at the hourly time frame, then you can observe that
    1-EMA11 crossed the EMA56 to the downside. Now, the price is moving below the two moving averages. This is a clear bearish bias direction.
    2-RSI14 is below the 50 level, it is a sign that the momentum of the pair is bearish.
    3-Price also breakout a bearish flag pattern. Flag pattern are the continuation pattern. So, the pair continues its bearish direction in the coming trading sessions.
    All the above factors, suggesting that the pair is in the Bearish Bias move.
    Intraday Forecast & Trading Recommendation:
    Attachment 422031
    After analyzing the H4 and H1 time frames, we know that the current bias of the market is bearish. This is a day trader setup according to the trend following strategy. Now, in the M15 time frame, the price is moving below the 200MA and daily pivot line. Recently, the price is breakout a minor level (red level) to the downside and now it is moving toward the 0.9195 demand zone. This bearish outlook remains valid until the price moves above the 0.9270 level.
    Target:
    The projected target of this bullish move is around 0.9195 demand zone. In the coming sessions, the price may hit this level.
    If you have another analysis of this pair, please share it in the comments, I will be glad to discuss it with you. Follow your trading plan, remain disciplined and keep learning!

The attachment
    2021-10-23   09:51
    Best post today #2
    Accrued payments  400 USD

1-Hour Time Frame Chart:
    During the 1-hour time frame several times ago, it was also apparent that the USD/CHF move is still undergoing a downward trend. If you see at the trading on Friday, the USD/CHF candle has bearish and finally closed at a price much higher than the price that started on Thursday morning. The USD/CHF market may begin to turn the direction of the trend. The lines 100 EMA and 50 EMA are also upwards. Furthermore, the last place of the candle in USD/CHF is already at 0.9156 prices in the supply terminal range. Meantime, we have a 200 EMA line around yesterday's high of 0.9220 today if buyers manage the sellers and close the last 4-hour candle in the range of ​​0.9150 above this peak. So we can expect a bearish move for USD/CHF next week.
    Attachment 423454
    4-Hour Time Frame Chart:
    On the 4-Hour time frame, at the end of yesterday's Asian session, the USD/CHF pair broke the downward trend line at 0.9167, followed by the relative resistance zone at 0.9195. That is the closest emotional barrier and dangerous signal area that can significantly increase the price of USD/CHF. If we pay serious attention to the overall flow this month, the USD/CHF price rose in the first half of the week. Still, due to the lack of buying leading from a downward trend to an upward trend, the uptrend can continue if buyers control the market and firmly maintain the 0.9195 physical zones. After that, the USD/CHF pair will also break the 100 EMA line, showing the potential for a buying trend, and the USD/CHF pair could hit the extensive range of 0.9166 to 0.9315.
    Attachment 423455

The attachment
    2021-10-20   15:56
    Best post today #3
    Accrued payments  3027 USD

H-4 Technical Analysis
    During the H-4 time frame, at the beginning of the week, the price of USD/CHF broke the ascending channel pattern and maintained its position below the SBR zone of 0.9250 and is still moving below this area. Meanwhile, if we look at the chart based on the price action, we can predict that another Bullish Falling Wedge pattern is forming rapidly, and the price is gradually declining within these levels. That is mentioned below in the chart. I can also predict that the top trend line of the bullish falling Wedge pattern will break soon. Additionally, in my opinion, we should all expect the price to cross the resistance area of ​​0.9250 as this area have the potential to push the price further towards the resistance area of 0.9300 to the ​​0.9360 resistance area, which is the highest level of the last month. According to a negative perspective, we have a lower breaking point of 0.9180, which formed yesterday. If sellers move into this lower zone, we can find our buying position at least around 0.9130-0.9100.

H-1 Technical Analysis

On the H-1 time frame, it appears to be that the price of USD/CHF is heavily influenced by sellers, as it keeps on declining, as I told you in the analysis of the H-4 time frame. In the meantime, we can open a buy trade at the lower line of the Bullish Falling wedge pattern around 0.9190-0.9170, as this area is the closest rebound area. And at the lower end of the Bullish Falling wedge pattern, the price can increase significantly. That way, we can open our trades in the direction of buying. And when the buyer crosses the upper limit of the Bullish Falling wedge pattern, we can re-enter in USD/CHF market with a profit target of 0.9300 to 0.9350 supply zone.

The attachment
    2021-10-19   15:03
    Best post today #4
    Accrued payments  3185 USD

• Daily time frame technical analysis:

The USD/CHF has been trading in a narrow range around the 0.9200 price mark. It is about to break the support level compared to last week's low. The price behaviour retests the support level of 0.9180 for sure because there is a sharp decline in the price behaviour which will continue like that. If the USD/CHF reject the bearish scenario then a bullish correction will occur suddenly.
    Attachment 422226
    • What does relative strength index (RSI) suggest?

The relative strength index (RSI) indicator is still oversold which will not change the trend until the period of 30%. Two strengthened corners were about to become overbought. The shape of the relative strength index (RSI) seems entirely different against the oversold trend.
    Attachment 422227
    • H4 time frame technical analysis:

The USD/CHF breaks the horizontal area of 0.9205 which is a good sign for the buyers. Because it can retrace after testing the 0.9190 price mark. After that retest, we will expect further consolidation in the price behaviour. The bearish formation which I marked in the chart below contributes to a sharp decline in the price action. It will test the 0.9190 level for sure.
    Attachment 422230
    • What Stoch indicator suggest?

At the moment the Stochastic indicator is looking weak. There is a bearish divergence in the value of this indicator which may end at the stage where I point out a rectangle line. There are more possibilities to complete the "V" bar shape at the end of the bearish divergence. As a result, we will see sharp progress in the price of the USD/CHF.
    Attachment 422237
    • Today's USD/CHF market entry plan:

At the end of the article, I haven't seen any confirmation in the indicators and both time frames. I assume the possibility for the bearish breakout will be near the 0.9180 price mark. If the price behaviour crosses the resistance level of 0.9230 level then we can take buy entry until a possible target at the 0.9250 price mark.

The attachment
    2021-10-17   12:14
    Best post today #5
    Accrued payments  295 USD

USD/CHF technical analysis
    Today I have chosen Usd/CHF for technical analysis. The market is closed. Price is currently at a support level of 0.92300. If you look at the chart, a bearish Haider shoulder has been made. Price may drop from here.
    In H4, the price is considered to have broken the support of the uptrend line, showing bearish momentum. According to yesterday's analysis, the price did turn from the initial resistance level of 0.92617 to the target initial support level of 0.92028. The price recovered at the first support level and broke through the intermediate resistance level. We expect the price to continue to move towards the initial resistance level and return to the initial support level consistent with the 78.6% Fibonacci retracement level. It is also at the resistance level of the downtrend line, and the price may return to the uptrend line support and fall because there is also a solid Ichimoku cloud that can prevent the resistance from breaking. The price is also located between the initial resistance level of 0.95124 and the initial support level of 0.90262. Traders should pay close attention to these levels to understand whether prices are rising or falling. From the daily chart, the price is considered to have short-term bearish momentum near the support of the rising trend line. Stochastic breaks through the bullish line support. Suppose you look at the Indicator use in this chart.CCI indicator is below zero level; Price is currently below the 50-day simple moving average. If the price falls from here, then it can go to the next support level, 0.91200.
    Indicator List :
    CCI Period: 30 value
    50-day: simple moving average. 150-day simple moving average
    points of consideration:
    resistens level:.0.93200
    sport leval: 0.91200,0.92300

The attachment
    2021-10-18   11:15
    Best post today #6
    Accrued payments  242 USD

Good Morning.

Frank is the most mysterious to me, he fools his head, and because of him, it's hard to look at Eureka too. They cannot walk together, although there are such moments in the stories in the framework of the day.
    There has been a ready sell pattern since trades opened, but it has been broken. We are trading above the 0.9222 daily pivot level, the north in effect during the day, and the rebound so far. They have already broken above the weekly pivot 0.9244. We will stay higher at the end of the day - this is a continuation of buying.
    For today, there is another target for growth in the pivot - 0.9271. A little higher at 0.9277 according to Murray, there is a strong resistance area. All indicators define levels differently, taking into account shadows or objects.
    I expect this resistance area to grow, then we look at the reaction. We've been negotiating it for several weeks with mixed success.
    Attachment 421791
    We're back to the previous flat zone, and the intraday is still short, as the main trend is questionable. Sales will be confirmed below 0.9216 strong mirror area. At the moment we are closing Friday's shadow, which is what we've been expecting over the weekend. Even though the candle is a stop candle, it is in the wrong place. There has been such a situation on gold recently. Many rushed after this shade to sales, but the opposite happened.
    Attachment 421792
    On the M15 chart, buying also prevails, so it is better to buy a pair, and the sell signal can be missed.
    Attachment 421793

The attachment
  2. #1051 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    295 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 224 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Today I have chosen USD/CHF for technical analysis.USD/CHF Price is at its support level of 0.91500. Price can go up to the resistance level of 0.91900 to make a return form here. It is an extreme support level; the price will go up from here.

H4 time frame

Name: USDCHFH4.png Views: 23 Size: 71.8 KB
    In H4, the price seems to be reacting in a potential triangle. According to yesterday's analysis, the price fell to the initial support level of 0.92028 and recovered. Now that the price reacts between the first resistance and support levels, it should wait for a better entry point at the first and first resistance levels. If t is also at the resistance of the downtrend line, the price may reverse and fall back to the uptrend support because there is also a solid Ichimoku cloud that can prevent the opposition from breaking. The price is also located between the initial resistance level of 0.91900 and the initial support level of 0.91500. Traders should pay close attention to these levels to understand whether prices are rising or falling. From the daily chart, the price is considered to have a short-term bearish momentum near the support of the uptrend line. We expect the price to move towards the first support level of 0.92314, in line with the. The CCI indicator further supports our short-term bias, which is still below the resistance of the downtrend line. If you look at the indicator used in this chart, the CCI indicator is below zero level. Price below 50 days simple moving average.50 days simple moving average 150 Day Simple has crushed the Moving Average. There is a long sign that the price could go further down.

Indicator List :

points of consideration:

Resistance: 0.91900
    Support: 0.91500

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. 2 users say Thank You to rescue1122 for this useful post.

RanaNadeem (22-10-2021), Unregistered (1)

4. #1052 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1789 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,577 Times in 2,196 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    USD/CHF Forecasts:

As for the colder periods of the price chart, then, of course, they can give the price upwards to shake the right sellers out of the positions, but as I can see, it doesnt even smell like that, and the development of the bearish scenario is in full swing here. Below I see two targets. The first target for the bears can be at 0.9139 and I mentioned this level earlier. And if we sell it, then I have 0.9107. So far, my thoughts on this trading instrument are as follows. The pair is trading within the scenario. Still, there was a way out of the descending channel downwards, but Powell's speech returned trading at the border of this channel to 0.9165, although this level still held out and gave a rebound.

Name: IMG_20211023_074936.jpg Views: 25 Size: 112.9 KB

H1 Timeframe:

I expect the close of the day and the week to be below this resistance level, but I expect the opening of the week with a decline. I am in favor of selling and I am waiting for the support level at 0.9090 during the coming week. Although America is trying to destabilize the situation in Europe by whipping up the atmosphere around Russia, I think that this is more a game of nerves and as soon as the first frosts begin, Europe will stop listening to the United States and the situation will stabilize.

Name: IMG_20211023_074951.jpg Views: 21 Size: 110.5 KB

Fundamental Analysis:

The dollar franc currency pair is in a bullish trend and a temporary bearish correction, but I think that the end of this correction will soon end and we will go north, and so I think that the path to the north will continue to the value of 0, 9365, but of course, this will not happen today, since the evening and, in principle, the end of the working week and great volatility are not to be expected.

Name: IMG_20211023_074936.jpg Views: 25 Size: 112.9 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. 2 users say Thank You to Ranger for this useful post.

rescue1122 (Yesterday), TeraBaapAaya (Yesterday)

6. #1053 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

FX Jennifer is just really nice FX Jennifer is just really nice FX Jennifer is just really nice FX Jennifer is just really nice FX Jennifer's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    79 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Technical analysis of USD/CHF:

Welcome to all members, so today we are going to talk about USD/CHF because today we are going to share new analysis in it, because of which you guys can also get a good bit in it because at this time the market is closed but whenever the market If it is open like the rest, then you should open a trade in it because at that time you can withdraw money by making very good profits in it. So you can see the candles that the candles are coming down and their trend is also looking down if you think that you will give trader profit in it then you should open the trade should be opened so that you too will be successful in this and their target will be 0.9050 and its next target will be 0.8870.

Name: IMG_20211023_082307.jpg Views: 117 Size: 341.0 KB

The USD/CHF caused a positive, the dollar rate rose slightly, which is observed in the majors. However, on this pair, the bears continue to reduce the pairs quotes, and today, once again, they updated the local minimum, now to the level of 0.9150, breaking through the strong support level 0.9067, which is the center of the accumulation of thick volumes, on the W1 timeframe, but sellers are likely to fix the price below the level, but are unlikely to pass the uptrend line of the triangle. In the long term, I expect a reversal and an upward movement to the resistance of 0.9029.

Name: IMG_20211023_082226.jpg Views: 20 Size: 331.9 KB

So thats why I was saying that you should also open the trade down in the office because it can come down and give us very good profits as much as possible, you should open trading in it, it can come down Because you can see in this that their candle which is coming down is up to 0.8950 and you also trading and working in it to get profit

7. 2 users say Thank You to FX Jennifer for this useful post.

Nayab (Yesterday), rescue1122 (Yesterday)

8. #1054 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point Ellis's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    W1 chart technical analysis:

Last Friday the candlestick movement was not able to penetrate the 0.9130 level, so the movement was rejected again at the 0.9115 level. It was no longer strong enough to struggle against the candlestick. In the previous resistance area which is now support, namely at the price level 1.3950 will serve as the first support level for USD/CHF after yesterday was under pressure from sellers at 1.4030. If USD/CHF drops below the 0.9130 level, it will head to the next support at 0.9110. A successful test of this support level will push USD/CHF towards the support at 0.9100, but just follow the flow with the hope that everything will get better in the future.

Name: 2021-10-22 14_21_20-64918764_ InstaForex-1Demo.com - Demo Account - [USDCHF,Daily].png Views: 10 Size: 18.2 KB

One more thing I want to note here, about the accuracy of the inside bar pattern on the daily time frame. Either with a normal signal or if a fake signal occurs, both have the potential to cause significant movement. As shown by the fake signal condition in this last inside bar pattern. The range so far has reached about 3 times the length of the mother bar range marked in green for the formation, and yellow for the projection. As shown in the image above, for each price decline stuck in the projection area, thus supporting a movement in the direction of the signal.

Trading recommendation:

For me, there are two possibilities, namely if the support breakout is confirmed at 1.4003 then there is a chance to go down to the nearest support level, if it fails or is rejected or even breaks through the high area formed on Friday then the price could be the first to go up to 1.3854 - 1.3878. I still hope that the daily time frame matchstick can be confirmed, so I can sell first. on USD index there is also a chance for another bullish correction.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ellis For This Useful Post:

rescue1122 (Today)

10. #1055 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:

Black-Venom is a glorious beacon of light Black-Venom is a glorious beacon of light Black-Venom is a glorious beacon of light Black-Venom is a glorious beacon of light Black-Venom is a glorious beacon of light Black-Venom is a glorious beacon of light Black-Venom's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    400 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 77 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    1-Hour Time Frame Chart:

During the 1-hour time frame several times ago, it was also apparent that the USD/CHF move is still undergoing a downward trend. If you see at the trading on Friday, the USD/CHF candle has bearish and finally closed at a price much higher than the price that started on Thursday morning. The USD/CHF market may begin to turn the direction of the trend. The lines 100 EMA and 50 EMA are also upwards. Furthermore, the last place of the candle in USD/CHF is already at 0.9156 prices in the supply terminal range. Meantime, we have a 200 EMA line around yesterday's high of 0.9220 today if buyers manage the sellers and close the last 4-hour candle in the range of ​​0.9150 above this peak. So we can expect a bearish move for USD/CHF next week.

Name: 36.PNG Views: 40 Size: 51.9 KB

4-Hour Time Frame Chart:

On the 4-Hour time frame, at the end of yesterday's Asian session, the USD/CHF pair broke the downward trend line at 0.9167, followed by the relative resistance zone at 0.9195. That is the closest emotional barrier and dangerous signal area that can significantly increase the price of USD/CHF. If we pay serious attention to the overall flow this month, the USD/CHF price rose in the first half of the week. Still, due to the lack of buying leading from a downward trend to an upward trend, the uptrend can continue if buyers control the market and firmly maintain the 0.9195 physical zones. After that, the USD/CHF pair will also break the 100 EMA line, showing the potential for a buying trend, and the USD/CHF pair could hit the extensive range of 0.9166 to 0.9315.

Name: 37.PNG Views: 31 Size: 67.0 KB

11. #1056 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:

Floppy is a jewel in the rough Floppy is a jewel in the rough Floppy is a jewel in the rough Floppy is a jewel in the rough Floppy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    33 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Analysis for USD / CHF currency pair:

First view:
    So far, the sentiment of the market of USD / CHF currency pair shows that there is no clear preponderance to sideways movement. On the H4 chart, we see that the pair has left the descending price channel for USD / CHF currency pair trading and formed an ascending channel, in which it is currently trading. There is a high likelihood of USD / CHF currency pair going further bearish trend pattern from the opening of the market, as the rebound from the lower border of the channel has already been from the level of 0.91350. The target for buyers will be the level of 0.9255 - 0.93400, which is at the upper border of the channel. Yesterday, the USD / CHF currency pair blurted sideways all day in the bearish pattern, between the levels 0.92100 - 0.91850, and ended the trading week at the level of 92250. remaining under bearish pressure. We conclude the trading week with the formation of the support level on the weekly half of 0.93500. From the opening of the next weekly candle, there is a high probability of price growth to the target of 0.92600. On the one-month timeframe, the resistance at 0.94500 remains relevant, while the target for the decline of 0.91500 has already been reached.

Name: 1.png Views: 9 Size: 32.7 KB

Second view:
    For the bearish trend pattern movement, the USD / CHF currency pair bulls need to break through and consolidate above the MA200 line on the hourly watch and the resistance at 0.92500 - 0.92-00. However, if the level of 0.9200 is broken downward, it will be possible to speak of a downward medium-term trend. In short, it is not yet entirely clear how we will go: sideways, in an ascending channel, or towards supports. Well, logically, going bearish trend pattern now looks like a more working option than a decline. Since, if you look at the movement of the pair inside the channel, the price creeps straight up along its lower border. That is, bears do not dare, or did not find a suitable driver to go down.

Name: 2.png Views: 9 Size: 37.9 KB

Approved

12. 2 users say Thank You to Floppy for this useful post.

rescue1122 (Today), Unregistered (1)

13. #1057 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    295 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,080 Times in 224 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Today I Have chosen USD/CHF for technical analysis; The market condition is that the price is coming down drastically, and selling pressure is becoming. This time is at support level 0.91600, and it can go for testing till the resistance is 0.92100. From here, the price may come back and break the support level of 0.91600.

H4 time frame
    Name: USDCHFH4.png Views: 8 Size: 30.5 KB
    In H4, the price seems to be reacting in a potential triangle. According to yesterday's analysis, the price fell to the initial support level of 0.91600 and recovered. Now that the price reacts between the first resistance and support levels, it should wait for a better entry point at the first and first resistance levels. The price remains above the bullish line support, but at the same time, the bearish line is at the resistance level. Since an assertive cloud can prevent resistance, the price may reverse and fall back to the bullish line support. The price is also located between the initial resistance level of 0.92100 and the initial support level of 0.90800. Traders should pay close attention to these levels to understand whether prices are rising or falling. From the daily chart, the price is considered to have a short-term bearish momentum near the support of the uptrend line. We can expect the price to move towards the initial support level of 0.91600.f you look at the indicator used in this chart.CCI indicator is below zero level, and 50 Day simple moving average has Crossover Do 150 day simple movie average. All these indicators are doing the arrow, and the price is going to fall a lot.

Indicator List :

points of consideration:

resistens leval:0.92100,0.92600
    sport leval: 0.91600,0.90800

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rescue1122 For This Useful Post:

keepcalm (Today)

Reply to thread
Page 106 of 106 101 104 105 106

Subscribed to this Thread : 6