• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 41 of 42 ... 36 39 40 41 42

Thread: USD/CHF (part 33)

1. #401 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Devilish

anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      434 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,820 Times in 1,146 Posts

Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine enjoy your trading thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on the matter I also agree with you guys I think now this currency will definitely move in upward direction so a great opportunity for us to buy now

2. The Following User Says Thank You to anum555 For This Useful Post:

paquegenevret (03-18-2020)

3. #402 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Bree09 will become famous soon enough Bree09's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello to our fellow traders and speculators who are here in the forum!

Letís discuss the current situation of the US dollar/Swiss franc currency pair:

The level of resistance has not yet yielded to buyers and attempts to overcome this also failed. Therefore, we are trading within the side range at the moment. On the other hand, the level of support also held wll and when attempting to break through its price, it was pushed back to the flat. The general position of this currency pair is a trend towards the upside and so far, the activity of the sellers cannot be noticed. There is also no discussion regarding stopping the trend, in the form of an impulse in the opposite direction. Therefore, we will resume to focus our attention on increasing the price.

The details of the likely options for the price movement can be examined on the USD/CHF chart.

The resumption of the price movement above should be supported by breaking through the level of resistance, which is located at the level of 0.9552 and not only to ascend higher, but also consolidate. This will then be considered as a strong signal to resume the upward movement. In the event of sellersí active position, a rebound will be very likely and a decline in prices to the level of support which is located in the area of 0.9430. Considering that this level will be overcome, there will be a high probability for a reversal. Thus far, everything looks towards the upward movement of the pair. Purchases are a priority. Entering the position from the pullback will be great but only after breaking through.

Have a profitable day to all

Name:  Screenshot_17.png
Views: 12
Size:  220.5 KB

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bree09 For This Useful Post:

5. #403 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Bree09 will become famous soon enough Bree09's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A pleasant day ahead to our dear colleagues!

Buyers' attempt to push the level of resistance failed and thus, the price went back to trade in the side range. The lower boundary of the flat was also not accessible, so we will earn positions for a further break through in the main trend. The direction of this currency pair remains as before in the upward direction and while the seller could not oppose the buyers anything serious to take the initiative and move down, the bulls are making use of this to push the price further to the top.

The details of the possible price movements for the US dollar/Swiss franc can be determined on the chart.

In order for the price to rise higher in the future, it is necessary to break through the level of resistance located at 0.9551. Following the breakthrough of this boundary, the price should consolidate for it and then increasing the quotes further can be considered. On the other hand, if the activity of the sellers at this level increased, then there is a high possibility that the dollar/franc pair will decline to the level of support located in the price range of 0.9430. After breaking through it, it will now be possible to move down further for a deeper correction. Thus far, everything is directed upwards, so purchases remain to be the priority in trading. It is recommended to enter deals after breaking through the level of resistance or from the lower boundary of the flat.

Good luck to all traders

Name:  Screenshot_17 (1).png
Views: 11
Size:  244.4 KB

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bree09 For This Useful Post:

7. #404 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amused

paquegenevret will become famous soon enough paquegenevret will become famous soon enough paquegenevret's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Post USDCHF After

USDCHF After achieving the downside target, it is preparing for a correction

8. #405 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Clarence04 will become famous soon enough Clarence04's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Greetings to all traders and speculators who are here in the forum!

Letís talk about the US dollar/Swiss franc currency pair:

Here, it is believed that there is a high possibility that the price movement for the following week will be the formation of zig zags on maximums, probably with the update of the current local maximum located around the level of 0.9900. Moreover, this currency pair is expected to attempt to increase, and thus far, it suggested not to move quickly into sales. During the start of the week, it is worth waiting and not jumping into deals. Thus, we should take a wait-and-see attitude during the day. Generally, we should be cautious.

For the USD/CHF currency pair, strengthening should be looked forward to in order to resume the further movement. For the support level, we have the level of 0.9730, until the pair consolidates under the indicated level, it is recommended not to take risks and ascend with sales again. Nevertheless, the market will likely give a chance to open a short position and so, extra losses are not necessary.

Generally, it is not important to have a local pullback to 0.9770 -0.9760 in the morning. Here, there is a possibility to purchase with a close stop. However, based on the goals of the upward movement, you are set to reach the level of 0.9970. From this level, attempting to sell can be considered, due to the fact there is an intersection of trend lines on the weekly chart, although it is still too early to increase. But if this plan turns out to be wrong, then the trading plan will be rebuild again.

Name:  1 (16).png
Views: 9
Size:  195.9 KB

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Clarence04 For This Useful Post:

paquegenevret (03-26-2020)

10. #406 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

HwaYongYeonHwa is on a distinguished road HwaYongYeonHwa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good day everyone!

The medians of the M15 and H1 timeframes acted as dynamic resistances to the prices, so we saw a pullback downwards yesterday. As a result, a local low was formed at 0.9716.
      I am not sure if this movement can be called testing of the median of the D1 timeframe, but still, the price went in the opposite direction.
      Anyhow, the main thing is that there is no update of the previous local high (0.9887), while there is an update of the local low (0.9789).

Name:  hv1.png
Views: 6
Size:  69.5 KB

At the moment, the price is again at 0.9796, under the medians of the M15 and H1 timeframes. Thus, today, we can expect again a movement downwards, to the direction of 0.9702.

Name:  hv2.png
Size:  74.7 KB

11. The Following User Says Thank You to HwaYongYeonHwa For This Useful Post:

paquegenevret (03-26-2020)

12. #407 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amused

paquegenevret will become famous soon enough paquegenevret will become famous soon enough paquegenevret's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In the name of God, we relied on God, I entered a sale by targeting the levels in the green line, God willing, and may God grant success

13. #408 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

HwaYongYeonHwa is on a distinguished road HwaYongYeonHwa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning everyone!

Volatility has increased, which is very good. Now, we donít have to wait for a reversal every 10-20 points.
      As for movements, we just need to check the indicators to see which direction the pair will move.

In the D1 timeframe, the quotes of the pair moved downwards, but has not yet worked out the goal of the price rollback, which is 0.9700. It is currently between the TMA median channel and the area of resistance formed by the M15, M30 and H1.

Name:  hv1.png
Size:  56.4 KB

After the pair tests the median channel of the D1 timeframe, I expect a rebound of prices upwards, then a breakdown of the median channel downwards.

Name:  hv2.png
Size:  56.3 KB

14. The Following User Says Thank You to HwaYongYeonHwa For This Useful Post:

paquegenevret (03-27-2020)

15. #409 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

K-TradingDot is on a distinguished road K-TradingDot's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

USDCHF is making a clear, five-wave recovery from 0.918 lows, and is now unfolding a final, fifth wave higher from the 0.971 level.

https://tradingdot.com/pl/usdchf-usd...BTJ3HFAW8HYJEI

16. The Following User Says Thank You to K-TradingDot For This Useful Post:

paquegenevret (03-27-2020)

17. #410 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

K-TradingDot is on a distinguished road K-TradingDot's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

18. The Following User Says Thank You to K-TradingDot For This Useful Post: