MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

m7md is on a distinguished road m7md's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pk786 View Post
      Good morning dear and today of usd jpy A barometer of global growth and market The 111.00 figure is the next relevant resistance, with further gains expected once beyond it unemployment rate to their lowest possible levels and inflation around 2%of volatilit especially for the US Dollar and the currencie trade against it
      Attachment 101420
      Good morning dear,
      it a fantastic analysis for the USDJPY , the tell us that the price could not break the strong resistence and will drop to reah new support level and test it to complete drop or take off, thank you for this analysis and i wish the best for you my friend .

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to m7md for this useful post.

king1 (02-14-2019), MartyFish (02-14-2019), Pk786 (02-14-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Worried

Mustansir has a brilliant future Mustansir has a brilliant future Mustansir has a brilliant future Mustansir has a brilliant future Mustansir has a brilliant future Mustansir has a brilliant future Mustansir has a brilliant future Mustansir has a brilliant future Mustansir has a brilliant future Mustansir has a brilliant future Mustansir has a brilliant future Mustansir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      143 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,613 Times in 289 Posts

Good morning dear and today of usd jpy A barometer of global growth and market The 111.00 figure is the next relevant resistance, with further gains expected once beyond it unemployment rate to their lowest possible levels and inflation around 2%of volatilit especially for the US Dollar and the currencie trade against it
      Attachment 101420
      Hello dear good morning every trader use their own strategy I do not know which one the name of your strategy but you are looking the expert of this field I always did my technical on simple chart and if we saw at neat and lean chart han we will saw that it is in strong bullish trend

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to Mustansir for this useful post.

Hande (02-14-2019), king1 (02-14-2019), MartyFish (02-14-2019), Pk786 (02-14-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Twisted

king1 is a jewel in the rough king1 is a jewel in the rough king1 is a jewel in the rough king1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 101420
      Dear companion welcome for you. I am not persuaded about further lows in the usdjpy as the month to month flame is still in real life and the central pattern is bullish however combination is taking additional time than desires so be alert while having a move passage at these levels,this pair is hard to foresee in light of temperamental circumstance about the brexit issue in joined kingdom,usdjpy is a side routes regarding bearing so it is smarter to exchange different sets with great specialized graph structure ,exchanging the drifting pair is the best approach in this market

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to king1 for this useful post.

arda (02-14-2019), MartyFish (02-14-2019), Pk786 (02-14-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Tired

BlackDollar has much to be proud of BlackDollar has much to be proud of BlackDollar has much to be proud of BlackDollar has much to be proud of BlackDollar has much to be proud of BlackDollar has much to be proud of BlackDollar has much to be proud of BlackDollar has much to be proud of BlackDollar has much to be proud of BlackDollar has much to be proud of BlackDollar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      238 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,427 Times in 481 Posts

Attachment 101420
      hello dear how are you ... according to my analysis this pair in daily chart time frame now on strong resistance and i hope it will be move down so you need a wait for confirmation when price break the the resistance area and retest than you can take buy entry so good luck

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to BlackDollar for this useful post.

MartyFish (02-14-2019), Pk786 (02-14-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      462 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,341 Times in 668 Posts

Attachment 101420
      usdjpy pair continued to rise since the beginning of the month as it succeeded in breaking the blue moving average line higher with the beginning of the month and now the price is moving to the red moving average line
      Looking at arrows on the chart pointing to the strength of the moving average line and its effect on the price
      So I expect the price to face resistance when touched it
      If it manages to break it higher, the pair will continue to rise strongly

10. The Following User Says Thank You to arda For This Useful Post:

Pk786 (02-14-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      957 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,285 Times in 1,052 Posts

Attachment 101420
      Hi Baby, i appreciate your courage in this market and your analysis is sound and reliable. i have not been in usd/jpy for weeks now and that makes it difficult for me to have reliable comment on that. However from look of market this time, usd is gaining ground and i believe that the pair will be making upward move.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to paulokepaul For This Useful Post:

Pk786 (02-14-2019)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1870 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,348 Times in 1,664 Posts

Attachment 101420
      Exactly as you analysed it, the strong resistance at 111.00 created a barrier for further upward move of Usd/jpy, then we saw a rapid fall within 1hr to 110.60 region ,as a result of price rejection. Yen has been too weak for weeks now, I expect the currency to recover deep and gain some strength in the next few weeks to come.

Reply to Thread
    Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 17 20 21 22