• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 25 of 74 FirstFirst ... 20 23 24 25 26 27 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Yarmouk's - Trading Journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      645 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,575 Times in 881 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yarmouk View Post
      [Week 01 - 2019] 10/1/2019
      Journal Update
      :

Hi friends, hope you all are doing well. Today i hit margin call. That is great, i think when you trade without stop lose that will harm your account and most important thing is when you use high leverage that is killer for trader.
      I open my order before FOMC i thought make some quick profit and bank it but for greediness i cant close 36$ profit so market slowly move opposite side of my trade and show me the red light.

Thanks to you all for commenting on my journal and share your nice and inspirational opinion.
      I'm very sorry for you brother , i hate this situation when price keep going in the opposite direction without any retracement ,the worst thing that price reversed at 1.1570 level , and this level is os close to the level where you get a stop out .
      This happened to my many times , until i decided to trade with good money management , until now i'm still alive lol .
      EURUSD was expected to go down , today after Powell speaks , the pair touched 1.1485 .
      Closing below 1.1515 is a bear sign , on the same time the pair has break up this triangle pattern , so we have two scenarios that's why i prefer to stay away from this pair .
      Maybe we will have a clear direction after USD data tomorrow ,but USD looks bearish for the next weeks !

EUR/USD D1

Name:  Screenshot_113.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  113.8 KB

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Youcefstyles for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (01-10-2019), FxBD (01-11-2019), I'm Trader (01-11-2019), Yarmouk (01-11-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Mellow

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6609 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,899 Times in 4,234 Posts

Default Re: Yarmouk's - Trading Journal

Journal Update
      :

Hi friends, hope you all are doing well. Today i hit margin call. That is great, i think when you trade without stop lose that will harm your account and most important thing is when you use high leverage that is killer for trader.
      I open my order before FOMC i thought make some quick profit and bank it but for greediness i cant close 36$ profit so market slowly move opposite side of my trade and show me the red light.

Thanks to you all for commenting on my journal and share your nice and inspirational opinion.
      Hi, Yarmouk. I am very sad that the results of your trade get margin call but don't despair. Opportunity will always exist as long as we don't give up, this can be your experience to improve skills and improve money management. I see you are using big lot size that does not match your balance in trading account. I can understand if all traders want to get big profit in trading but trading using high risk will be like gambling if balance does not match with lot size used to open position. Hopefully your next trade will run smoothly and good luck.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

FxBD (01-11-2019), Yarmouk (01-11-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

abomalak has much to be proud of abomalak has much to be proud of abomalak has much to be proud of abomalak has much to be proud of abomalak has much to be proud of abomalak has much to be proud of abomalak has much to be proud of abomalak has much to be proud of abomalak has much to be proud of abomalak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      203 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,192 Times in 383 Posts

Journal Update
      :

My greeting for you my brother I wish you more profits. And I think the market is not fixed, my friend. It is better to keep this good profit and turn this money better for you than to stay in this bargain. I also think there are other good opportunities that you can enter and make more profits.
      abomalak trading journal

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to abomalak for this useful post.

FxBD (01-11-2019), Yarmouk (01-11-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      748 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,980 Times in 1,058 Posts

[Week 01 - 2019] 11/1/2019
      Journal Update
      : Sell Gold
      Dear Friends, Hope your trading life is going well. Yesterday i lose my full balance, thats why i cant trade today and waiting for week 2 - 2019 bonus.
      Today i found good sell setup for gold and that is great Head and shoulder pattern. I think price is now very good level for sell and i think if trader enter with good money management system then there is good chance to make some pips with this trade. Happy trading friends.

Sell Entry : 1290 to 1291
      Take profit: 1280

What do you think guys. Give your opinion for this trade.

Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

8. The following 8 users say Thank You to Yarmouk for this useful post.

bigearners (01-11-2019), bocahedan (01-11-2019), ForexGuru5 (01-11-2019), FxBD (01-11-2019), kashifrehman (01-11-2019), Mmk20 (01-11-2019), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1862 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,286 Times in 1,620 Posts

Journal Update
      Dear Friends, Hope your trading life is going well. Yesterday i lose my full balance, thats why i cant trade today and waiting for week 2 - 2019 bonus.
      Today i found good sell setup for gold and that is great Head and shoulder pattern. I think price is now very good level for sell and i think if trader enter with good money management system then there is good chance to make some pips with this trade.

Good morning my friend,sorry to hear about you are getting a stop out,i hope this week bonus will be big and we all can make a decent profit. About gold,i think its going up today,on H4 chart,i see that it is getting rejected by SMA 50 and now its heading up and on H1 it also already above SMA 50 even though i don't know whether it can break high(1298) or not. Anyway,good luck to you my friend.i hope next week you can make a better trades.

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

ForexGuru5 (01-11-2019), FxBD (01-11-2019), kashifrehman (01-11-2019), Yarmouk (01-11-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4964 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,047 Times in 1,701 Posts

Journal Update
      Today i found good sell setup for gold and that is great Head and shoulder pattern. I think price is now very good level for sell and i think if trader enter with good money management system then there is good chance to make some pips with this trade. Happy trading friends.

oh! sorry to hear that you lost all your trading balance yesterday. Yes today we are expecting week 2 bonus will be credited. I also got margin call because of unpredictable movement of GBPUSD two days ago. I think money management is the main key here to survive, we all are talking and advice each other about money management but we never stick with our strategy and system ever. i think head and shoulder pattern is really a good setup for trading but somehow i think there is support zone is created here for Gold so today we can buy for short term which can works well because i think buying form 1290-1291 level we can easily set our tp at 1296+ .

Name:  1.PNG
Views: 20
Size:  33.8 KB

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to FxBD for this useful post.

MajidAli (01-11-2019), Yarmouk (01-11-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      204 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Journal Update

Today GOLD current rate : 1292.41
      Today by observing all the routine of the market carefully i have come
      to know that the most suitable and the most profitable selling point will be 1290.21
      and today the most profitable buy point will be 1293.02
      I hope you all will follow my signals and you will earn more money good luck

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mmk20 For This Useful Post:

Yarmouk (01-12-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      748 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,980 Times in 1,058 Posts

Journal Update

Hi friends, Hope you all making good numbers of profit. Today i found gold sell setup and it work very well. With this trade i wait long time almost 11 hour for good move down and finally it happen. I think when you have plan and you follow your plan properly that will help you a lot. I think it will move more down and hit 1280 level. Lets see what happen.

Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to Yarmouk for this useful post.

FxBD (01-11-2019), Gmetric (01-11-2019), I'm Trader (01-11-2019), MajidAli (01-11-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Bashul

MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1841 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,038 Times in 1,582 Posts

Journal Update

Hi friends, Hope you all making good numbers of profit. Today i found gold sell setup and it work very well. With this trade i wait long time almost 11 hour for good move and finally it happen. I think when you have plan and you follow your plan properly that will help you a lot. I think it will move more down and hit 1280 level. Lets see what happen.

Hello dear,
      You are doing good to sale gold because, it was totally overboard so I am not looking any chance to buy it for long target. Now I am looking that the next target of the gold will be 1240 level. So, best idea you have need to hold this trade and control your emotions till you will not achieve this target. Our bonus is also updated on our profiles I hope it will be received soon. Next week I will do trade on gbpusd to buy it till it will not read at 1.29 level because now it giving us a clear opportunity to buy it.

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to MajidAli for this useful post.

FxBD (01-11-2019), Gmetric (01-11-2019), Yarmouk (01-11-2019)

19. Demo contests
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Gmetric has a spectacular aura about Gmetric has a spectacular aura about Gmetric's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Journal Update

Hi friends, Hope you all making good numbers of profit. Today i found gold sell setup and it work very well. With this trade i wait long time almost 11 hour for good move down and finally it happen. I think when you have plan and you follow your plan properly that will help you a lot. I think it will move more down and hit 1280 level. Lets see what happen.

since gold already is in an overbought state the best thing to do now is to sell it. i am looking at the possibility of it getting to 1270 or even lower as could be interpreted from the charts. you should be able to make good profits from this trade.

21. The following 3 users say Thank You to Gmetric for this useful post.

Unregistered (2), Yarmouk (01-11-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 25 of 74 FirstFirst ... 20 23 24 25 26 27 30 ... LastLast