• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 92 of 93 ... 87 90 91 92 93

Thread: Yarmouk's - Trading Journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      862 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,833 Times in 1,278 Posts

Default Re: Yarmouk's - Trading Journal

05/17/2019
      Trade Journal Update

Good morning Friends, Hope you all are doing great in trading and make lots of pips. Yesterday i face margin call and that is very bad for me because i made some profit trading several currency pair but when i enter into the AUDUSD pair that take me down. I found very good setup at very good support level and but when i enter market give me good profit but did not take that profit and wait for more but market has other plan and market moving down again and then every thing is gone for me. But i learn a lot, if i use trailing stop that will be great for me. What ever now i am waiting for this weeks bonus hope next week more focus can help me finding good trade setup.

Once again thanks to you all for staying with me. Best of luck to you all and happy trading.

AUDUSD Chart
      Name:  AUDUSD L.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  103.9 KB
      Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

2. The following 13 users say Thank You to Yarmouk for this useful post.

amiron56 (05-17-2019), balut (05-17-2019), Bitcoinvestor (05-17-2019), bocahedan (05-17-2019), cfd2forex (05-17-2019), FarobesX9 (05-17-2019), fembizz (05-17-2019), Financial (05-17-2019), ForexGuru5 (05-17-2019), hafsa (05-17-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-17-2019), skyboy (05-17-2019), Tahirachemist81 (05-17-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cynical

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3432 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,985 Times in 1,695 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yarmouk     
      05/17/2019
      Trade Journal Update

Good morning Friends, Hope you all are doing great in trading and make lots of pips. Yesterday i face margin call and that is very bad for me because i made some profit trading several currency pair but when i enter into the AUDUSD pair that take me down. I found very good setup at very good support level and but when i enter market give me good profit but did not take that profit and wait for more but market has other plan and market moving down again and then every thing is gone for me. But i learn a lot, if i use trailing stop that will be great for me. What ever now i am waiting for this weeks bonus hope next week more focus can help me finding good trade setup.

Once again thanks to you all for staying with me. Best of luck to you all and happy trading.

AUDUSD Chart
      Attachment 115431
      Hi, Yarmouk, Good Morning and Greetings to you mate, It's sad to hear mate that you got a margin call while trading in AUDUSD and that too when you were having profits in your trade and then your trade turned against you and a profitable trade become a loser one and went on to give you a margin call.

That's really unfortunate man and I guess you are right you would have use trailing sl or even a breakeven SL would have worked here.

Protection of trade and minimizing the risk, is the most essential thing that a trader needs to do and trader should be aware that this market is a very risky market and the longer the time he is staying here, the more risk he is prone to have, thus one should try using different risk minimizing strategies so that one can eliminate the risk factor from his trading.

Though, I hope you would be fine and would come back strongly as we will today get our weekly bonus and i hope now that you would be more careful and would take it up as a challenge to manage your trade well and to use breakeven SL or trailing SL, as a precaution or strategy to minimize the risk factor.

4. The following 8 users say Thank You to MartyFish for this useful post.

balut (05-17-2019), Bitcoinvestor (05-17-2019), bocahedan (05-17-2019), ForexGuru5 (05-17-2019), hafsa (05-17-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-17-2019), skyboy (05-17-2019), Yarmouk (05-17-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheeky

Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      304 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,750 Times in 399 Posts

05/17/2019
      Trade Journal Update

AUDUSD Chart
      Attachment 115431

Good morning my dear friend.
      We have seen a big movement from USD based pair, because the USD Index has moved to uppish too much last day, the price of USD Index moving to uppish and as a result price of AUDUSD has moved to bearish movement. I am looking here good selling chances from AUDUSD pair. people who want to get profit they can put sell now,
      Last edited by Bitcoinvestor; 05-17-2019 at 01:47 AM.

6. The following 8 users say Thank You to Bitcoinvestor for this useful post.

balut (05-17-2019), bocahedan (05-17-2019), ForexGuru5 (05-17-2019), hafsa (05-17-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-17-2019), MartyFish (05-17-2019), MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (05-17-2019), Yarmouk (05-17-2019)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3355 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,789 Times in 3,097 Posts

05/17/2019
      Trade Journal Update

AUDUSD Chart
      Attachment 115431
      Good morning Yarmouk my friend. From technical perspective i think AUDUSD will try to move down again today because i see on H4 chart it is showing a down signal and if i look at daily chart it is also looking down but considering it is already in oversold condition and its friday where a chance of pull back is high so i won't try to make a sell trade on it and prefer to wait and see what will happen to AUDUSD today. Anyway,good luck with your trading and i hope you can make a good profit today.

8. The following 6 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

balut (05-17-2019), ForexGuru5 (05-17-2019), hafsa (05-17-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-17-2019), MartyFish (05-17-2019), Yarmouk (05-17-2019)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7367 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,906 Times in 4,287 Posts

05/17/2019
      Trade Journal Update

AUDUSD Chart
      Attachment 115431
      Good morning mate. I'm really sorry to hear that you faced another margin call but don't worry too much because today is friday and we may get our weekly bonus soon. The AUDUSD is down again and now it's around 0.6890 support and we can see that it's extremely oversold but the USDx made a fresh bullish breakout yesterday so doing a counter trade buy is too risky. Today is friday which is very difficult for intraday trade so the best course of action is to wait monday for better trade opportunity.

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

ForexGuru5 (05-17-2019), hafsa (05-17-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-17-2019), MartyFish (05-17-2019), Yarmouk (05-17-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Innocent

ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1097 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,869 Times in 1,044 Posts

05/17/2019
      Trade Journal Update

AUDUSD Chart
      Attachment 115431
      Dear good morning sad to hear the loss but its part try to learn from mistake so that it would never happen again Audusd is on support level and the huge chances are it will rise but the reason of fall is trade war between america and china due to which Aussie and kiwi are suffering more then any one else but as you say you should have a stop loss to get out in these conditions.

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to ForexGuru5 for this useful post.

lebouziramzinio (05-17-2019), MartyFish (05-17-2019), Yarmouk (05-17-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      198 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,179 Times in 677 Posts

05/17/2019
      Trade Journal Update

AUDUSD Chart
      Attachment 115431
      My dear brother welcome to you in the morning of Friday. Today is market closing and bonus getting day. I am respect and really appreciate with you. I believe that ?Aud-usd market going more and more down trend and last price is hit may be 0.6687 but now market standing more time of price is 0.6892. Please wait see that market how to move but I think again market going down trend.
      Attached Images  

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to hafsa for this useful post.

lebouziramzinio (05-17-2019), MartyFish (05-17-2019), Yarmouk (05-17-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1192 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,063 Times in 1,657 Posts

05/17/2019
      Trade Journal Update

AUDUSD Chart
      Attachment 115431
      Good morning dear, it happens with me same as you said now with you, but with these type it f mistakes we learn good experience and if you use trailing stop then you make good profit but you fail in that and now as i see bearish trend continues in audusd which take it for away from you which is painful for you but dear its forex business and every thing is happening here so good luck for your trade.

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to cfd2forex for this useful post.

FarobesX9 (05-17-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-17-2019), Yarmouk (05-17-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amazed

FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      305 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,109 Times in 1,241 Posts

05/17/2019
      Trade Journal Update

AUDUSD Chart
      Attachment 115431

bearish trend seems to be taking place on the AUDUSD pair and thatís according to the green color shown by the indicator determining by that the main market direction sell signal is indicated from the indicator and that is by giving us buy signal this pair can continue bearish trend now current price at 0.6894 and strong resistant at level 0.6916 in hourly time frame. there is possible chance price will move to up side. then next low price is 0.6843

18. The Following User Says Thank You to FarobesX9 For This Useful Post:

Yarmouk (05-17-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Busy

Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      866 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,334 Times in 1,259 Posts

05/17/2019
      Trade Journal Update

AUDUSD Chart
      Attachment 115431
      Hello dear,
      Good morning my dear and very sad to say that you are facing loss on this trade but, it's really sad to say that I have lost more than $200 real money on this Australian Dollar currency. The most worst ever currency of this week is Australian Dollar and I am very sad about this performance because I was thinking that Australian Dollar will become strong because there are a lot of newses comes from australia sector and also comes from China. But, every news become the cause of weakness in australian dollar.
      Lets see how market will react next.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Financial For This Useful Post:

Yarmouk (05-17-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 92 of 93 ... 87 90 91 92 93