• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 281 of 323 ... 276 279 280 281 282 283 286 ...
    Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 3223

Thread: Yarmouk's - Trading Journal

1. #2801 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2566 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,656 Times in 3,614 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yarmouk     
      Journal Update USDJPY Gartley Pattern

Hello friends hope your trading going well. And thanks to you all guys for visiting my journal and give your excellent feedback. Meanwhile USDJPY moving up side and i think there is very good chance that market will hit key resistance level at 109.30 area. On this level market fromed very good gartley harmonic pattern that is great entry point for trader i think. Because risk is very low if trader enter into the market on this level then they can easily set there stop loss previous swing high and set take profit over 1:3 profit ratio.

USDJPY Gartley Pattern
      I very much agree with this analysis mate. I have a falling trendline on the daily chart that is acting as support for this pair and this trendline aligns around 109.30 and that is how I know that USDJPY will drop after hitting this level. I have opened a sell order quite early in this pair but with a small lot and so my floating loss is very manageable and I hope it reverses to profit soon.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Omoba9ce for this useful post.

hafsa (11-27-2019), Yarmouk (11-27-2019)

3. #2802 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1693 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,425 Times in 3,826 Posts

Default Yarmouk's - Trading Journal

Journal Update GBPUSD Bullish Flag Pattern

Hi friends, how is going on. Hope you all are doing great. Meanwhile GBPUSD formed very good bullish flag pattern that is very good for long trade. I think market move sideways long time and very soon there is very good possibility that market will brake its sideways movement. So if trader prepare themselves and find good trade setup that will be great for trader to enter into the market with GBPUSD pair. There is two possibility first on is market first move down and hit down side of the channel line again at 1.2700 support area then move up and the second on is market will move up directly from current level and brake the resistance level at 1.3010 area and going up and end the bullish flag pattern hitting 1.3200 resistance area. I think if trader stay with the trend and find good trade setup on lower timeframe that will show the direction and also trader can manage to make good pips with this trade setup.

GBPUSD Bullish Flag Pattern
      Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

4. The following 14 users say Thank You to Yarmouk for this useful post.

ASIMANOREEN (11-27-2019), bappy4x (11-27-2019), Benzone (11-27-2019), hafsa (11-27-2019), kanyB1 (11-27-2019), Ladla (11-27-2019), Manoo1010 (11-27-2019), orgil (11-27-2019), Unregistered (6)

5. #2803 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheeky

ASIMANOREEN is a splendid one to behold ASIMANOREEN is a splendid one to behold ASIMANOREEN is a splendid one to behold ASIMANOREEN is a splendid one to behold ASIMANOREEN is a splendid one to behold ASIMANOREEN is a splendid one to behold ASIMANOREEN is a splendid one to behold ASIMANOREEN's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi friends, how is going on. Hope you all are doing great. Meanwhile GBPUSD formed very good bullish flag pattern that is very good for long trade. I think market move sideways long time and very soon there is very good possibility that market will brake its sideways movement. So if trader prepare themselves and find good trade setup that will be great for trader to enter into the market with GBPUSD pair. There is two possibility first on is market first move down and hit down side of the channel line again at 1.2700 support area then move up and the second on is market will move up directly from current level and brake the resistance level at 1.3010 area and going up and end the bullish flag pattern hitting 1.3200 resistance area. I think if trader stay with the trend and find good trade setup on lower timeframe that will show the direction and also trader can manage to make good pips with this trade setup.

hello my dear friend yarmouk
      Happy to see you on the trading journal I have seen your update about the currency pair gbpusd and I want to share also my part of knowledge on your trading journal. My dear friend this currency pair is trading in this support level that is 1.27 83 and I think so it don't have the potential to break it because the market is already being bounced from this level three times. And you have seen that as the USD index is also moving upward. But this currency pair is maintaining this level and I am agree with you that this will give us the opportunity to the resistance level. I use only this strategy to trade between the support and the resistance because these are the major points for the trading.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to ASIMANOREEN for this useful post.

hafsa (11-27-2019), Yarmouk (11-27-2019)

7. #2804 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

orgil has a reputation beyond repute orgil has a reputation beyond repute orgil has a reputation beyond repute orgil has a reputation beyond repute orgil has a reputation beyond repute orgil has a reputation beyond repute orgil has a reputation beyond repute orgil has a reputation beyond repute orgil has a reputation beyond repute orgil has a reputation beyond repute orgil has a reputation beyond repute orgil's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      169 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,285 Times in 853 Posts

For a short term trading,i still don't see clear direction for gbpusd especially after i look at daily chart,gbpusd just moves in limited range,no more than 250 pips,if i try to trade gbpusd for a short term,i will wait until gbpusd break recent high or recent low. Maybe we will see the break out after UK election.
      Attached Images  

8. The Following User Says Thank You to orgil For This Useful Post:

Yarmouk (11-28-2019)

9. #2805 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1681 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,582 Times in 2,063 Posts

Hello Mate ,GBP/USD pair is potentially sell bias since Monday .For today ,after making a low of 1.2826 ,there was a pullback that approached resistance 1.2893 .This region happens to be a good sell entry point for interested traders .T/P at the start of this pullback 1.2825 .Let me wish you an exiting trading week .
      Attached Images  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Benzone For This Useful Post:

Yarmouk (11-28-2019)

11. #2806 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amazed

Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla has a reputation beyond repute Ladla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      337 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,667 Times in 1,299 Posts

The GBP/USD is trading mixed this week fighting for the 1.2900 handle. The level to beat for sellers is the 1.2820 level. The spot is trading just below the 1.2900 figure and the 50 SMAs, suggesting a mild bearish bias in the medium term. A break below 1.2870 and 1.2820 could attract selling interest and drive the market towards the 1.2785 and 1.2742 price levels.

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to Ladla for this useful post.

bappy4x (11-27-2019), Welcome001 (11-27-2019), Yarmouk (11-28-2019)

13. #2807 Collapse Post
      Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4641 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,250 Times in 3,851 Posts

Happy to see the analysis from GBPUSD pair whereas you have indicated a bullish trends and exactly that happens today though today we have seen some mixed movement from GBPUSD pair, there was some bullish and bearish trends and according to my point of view, right now i am looking forward here a potential buying opportunities with GBPUSD pair.

Actually GBPUSD pair is one of the hot pair on currency trading and because of higher movements from this pair, now a days I am away from trading with this pair and now looking forward a bullish trends from it by tonight.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

kanyB1 (11-27-2019), Welcome001 (11-27-2019), Yarmouk (11-28-2019)

15. #2808 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      344 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,311 Times in 1,158 Posts

Journal Update USDJPY Gartley Pattern

Hello friends hope your trading going well. And thanks to you all guys for visiting my journal and give your excellent feedback. Meanwhile USDJPY moving up side and i think there is very good chance that market will hit key resistance level at 109.30 area. On this level market fromed very good gartley harmonic pattern that is great entry point for trader i think. Because risk is very low if trader enter into the market on this level then they can easily set there stop loss previous swing high and set take profit over 1:3 profit ratio.

USDJPY Gartley Pattern
      Dear fellows I see this analysis and I think its good for future trading. USD jpy is best for low capital account traders because mostly it move in very soon speed and in range so open the trade and got a good profit without stress

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to Welcome001 for this useful post.

kanyB1 (11-27-2019), Yarmouk (11-28-2019)

17. #2809 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      600 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,666 Times in 1,714 Posts

the flag patterns is really very strong and always have a strong impact when a break from it occurs, based on what is happening to the GBPUSD it makes me doubt the strength of the USD so i don't really know if the EURUSD will keep falling as well as analyzed by most of us, i think that is one of the basic experience i have gotten. correlation makes trades more certain.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to kanyB1 For This Useful Post:

Yarmouk (11-28-2019)

19. #2810 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1693 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,425 Times in 3,826 Posts

Default Yarmouk's - Trading Journal

Journal Update ERUJPY Gartley Pattern

Greetings friends, today is the last day of the week and hope you all are doing great with your trading and manage to make lots of pips. Meanwhile EURJPY is now moving up and it seems that market is bullish. But 121.00 area is very good resistance level and also very good supply zone is there too. I found very good potential gartley harmonic pattern on this 121.00 area. If market reach this level then trader can easily enter into the market with this trade setup and stop loss previous swing high and set take profit at list 1:2 risk reword target. I think this setup will work and trader get very good pips with it, best wishes to you all mates.

ERUJPY Gartley Pattern
      Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

20. The following 8 users say Thank You to Yarmouk for this useful post.

fadilah (11-29-2019), forexguy9 (11-29-2019), fragile (11-29-2019), grasper (11-29-2019), Ladla (12-04-2019), sammoni (11-29-2019), ShantiMan (11-29-2019), Zeref (11-29-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 281 of 323 ... 276 279 280 281 282 283 286 ...