to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 322 of 412 ... 317 320 321 322 323 324 327 ...
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 4112

Thread: Yarmouk's - Trading Journal

1. #3211 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda has a reputation beyond repute Wadda's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1211 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,753 Times in 3,666 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Yarmouk     
    Journal Update AUDUSD

AUDUSD hit very good support level at 0.6827 area and also up trend line is there too. So on this 0.6830 area there is good confluence level and also there is very good chance that market will formed pinbar candlestick pattern that will be great bullish sign for trader. If trader filter AUDUSD on lower timeframe like hourly timeframe that will help trader a lot and also trader can find good trade setup as well that will be great for trader also. If trader want to enter into the market on this level that will also be good but trader must use stop loss. I think with this setup trader have very good chance to make good pips.

AUDUSD Daily Chart
    While AUD/USD breached 0.6849 yesterday (21 Jan) the price action lacks spark and downward momentum has not improved by much. AUD/USD to move below 0.6820 have increased even though there is another solid support at 0.6790. The pullback appears to be over-extended and for now, a clear break of 0.6790 would come as a surprise. AUD/USD is expected to stay on the back foot unless it can reclaim 0.6900 (strong resistance level was at 0.6935 previously).

2. 2 users say Thank You to Wadda for this useful post.

hayzee19 (01-22-2020), Yarmouk (01-22-2020)

3. #3212 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2968 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,075 Times in 12,599 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed: 0

Journal Update Gold

Hi friends hope you all are find good trade and doing great with your good trade. Gold is now moving down and i think now short trade will be great for trader. If trader find good short trade setup that will help trader make good profit with there trading. 1560 area is a very good level of resistance level and also this level hold so there is very good chance that market will move more down side and hit 1535 area or there is very good possibility that market will move more down side at 1500 area.

Gold 4Hr Chart
    suitable day brother!
    XAU/USD is looking for and selling in a bull style above its number one every day easy shifting averages (SMAs). After a failure at the 1600 mark in advance within the month, the steel is now in consolidation mode.
    Gold is retracing down difficult the 1550 help and the only hundred SMA at the 4-hour chart. If the markets harm underneath the 1550 diploma it is able to keep to say no within the path of the 1537 guide diploma.
    The marketplace is searching out and selling beneath the number one SMAs suggesting a bearish momentum in the near term. The bullish bias were given invalidated beneath the 1558/1555 charge region as it result in a deeper retracement towards the 1550 diploma as predicted. The marketplace need to stay underneath promoting stress within the close to term with a hard time to get better above the 1558/1555 fee vicinity.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 2 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

hayzee19 (01-22-2020), Yarmouk (01-22-2020)

5. #3213 Collapse Post
    Forum Master
    I am:
    ----

hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2547 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,697 Times in 5,985 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Journal Update AUDUSD

AUDUSD hit very good support level at 0.6827 area and also up trend line is there too. So on this 0.6830 area there is good confluence level and also there is very good chance that market will formed pinbar candlestick pattern that will be great bullish sign for trader. If trader filter AUDUSD on lower timeframe like hourly timeframe that will help trader a lot and also trader can find good trade setup as well that will be great for trader also. If trader want to enter into the market on this level that will also be good but trader must use stop loss. I think with this setup trader have very good chance to make good pips.

AUDUSD Daily Chart
    Hello my friend, I hope you are doing good mate, Audusd has been moving on a simply perfect channel trend if you view it on daily time frame, I think it's obviously the right time to buy the pair 0.7000 area hopefully..
    Though there is still another scenario which is possibility for breakout to occur.. So we still need to be cautious.
    SAY NO TO RACISM, EVERY LIVES MATTER

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hayzee19 For This Useful Post:

Yarmouk (01-22-2020)

7. #3214 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Rana720 has a reputation beyond repute Rana720 has a reputation beyond repute Rana720 has a reputation beyond repute Rana720 has a reputation beyond repute Rana720 has a reputation beyond repute Rana720 has a reputation beyond repute Rana720 has a reputation beyond repute Rana720 has a reputation beyond repute Rana720 has a reputation beyond repute Rana720 has a reputation beyond repute Rana720 has a reputation beyond repute Rana720's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    382 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,154 Times in 904 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Journal Update AUDUSD

AUDUSD Daily Chart
    The AUD/USD pair edged lower through the early European session on Tuesday and dropped to near two-week lows, around mid-0.6800s in the last hour.
    Following the previous session's directionless move and a subsequent uptick earlier this Tuesday, the pair once again met with some fresh supply near the very important 200-day SMA and turned negative for the fourth consecutive session.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rana720 For This Useful Post:

Yarmouk (01-22-2020)

9. #3215 Collapse Post
    Forum Master
    I am:
    ----

shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1051 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,430 Times in 6,220 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Journal Update Gold

Hi friends hope you all are find good trade and doing great with your good trade. Gold is now moving down and i think now short trade will be great for trader. If trader find good short trade setup that will help trader make good profit with there trading. 1560 area is a very good level of resistance level and also this level hold so there is very good chance that market will move more down side and hit 1535 area or there is very good possibility that market will move more down side at 1500 area.

Gold 4Hr Chart
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13992872

10. #3216 Collapse Post
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1829 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,999 Times in 4,339 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Default Yarmouk's - Trading Journal

Journal Update USDCAD

Today lots of high impact news coming out for CAD and it seems that today's hot currency is CAD. So guys be careful trading CAD currency pair today. But fundamental condition is very good for trader if they understand it properly because when trader understand the fundamental condition that will clear the view of the market and also trader can manage to make lots of pips with this information.
    USDCAD now moving sideways and it seems that market will move more down. Also market formed bearish pinbar candlestick pattern that is bearish. I think market brake 1.3030 area and move more down. There is very good chance that market will hit next demand zone at 1.2990 area. Hope you guys enter into the market right direction, But i think trader should be more careful and if they are confused then they should wait patiently.

USDCAD Daily Chart
    Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

11. 5 users say Thank You to Yarmouk for this useful post.

anum555 (01-22-2020), Ceena (01-22-2020), Jackroay (01-22-2020), naveed hassan (01-22-2020), tahir ahmed (01-22-2020)

12. #3217 Collapse Post
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5600 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,235 Times in 7,694 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Journal Update USDCAD

Today lots of high impact news coming out for CAD and it seems that today's hot currency is CAD. So guys be careful trading CAD currency pair today. But fundamental condition is very good for trader if they understand it properly because when trader understand the fundamental condition that will clear the view of the market and also trader can manage to make lots of pips with this information.
    USDCAD now moving sideways and it seems that market will move more down. Also market formed bearish pinbar candlestick pattern that is bearish. I think market brake 1.3030 area and move more down. There is very good chance that market will hit next demand zone at 1.2990 area. Hope you guys enter into the market right direction, But i think trader should be more careful and if they are confused then they should wait patiently.

USDCAD Daily Chart
    Dear usdcad good analysis as per price action and i am looking also sell from here and your first take profit is 1.2940 and then further down move is expected usd going to be weak in this week because due to trump under investigation and so cad getting strong but must put stop loss and take profit in your every trade

13. 2 users say Thank You to Jackroay for this useful post.

Ceena (01-22-2020), Yarmouk (01-22-2020)

14. #3218 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:

Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    433 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,588 Times in 1,889 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Journal Update USDCAD

USDCAD Daily Chart
    We are going to share our thoughts about USD CAD currency pair which is the moving sideways in in time frame but there is pin bar in candlestick pattern that is downtrend and we are thinking and at next level will be 1.3030 area and move down in current week also is most charge that it well at the next level of 1. 2290 around this a level my suggestion trade recommendation for USD CAD currency pair is sell from current level because it will be strong bearish movement in day time frame as we shown in our daily chart.

15. 2 users say Thank You to Ceena for this useful post.

Jackroay (01-22-2020), Yarmouk (01-22-2020)

16. #3219 Collapse Post
    Forum Master
    I am:
    ----

naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    807 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,905 Times in 5,283 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Journal Update USDCAD

USDCAD Daily Chart
    USD CAD analysis
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13993282

17. The Following User Says Thank You to naveed hassan For This Useful Post:

Yarmouk (01-22-2020)

18. #3220 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1060 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,481 Times in 3,463 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Journal Update USDCAD

USDCAD Daily Chart
    Yes dear I like your analysis and it can help us to trade in forex market for profit Usdcad will move down ant it will remain bearish up to the level of 1.2970 if any H1 candle closed below this level it will go more down. Just wait and watch don't feel hurry.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to tahir ahmed For This Useful Post:

Yarmouk (01-23-2020)

Reply to thread
Page 322 of 412 ... 317 320 321 322 323 324 327 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 17