• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 242 of 276 ... 237 240 241 242 243 244 247 ...
    Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 2753

Thread: Yarmouk's - Trading Journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7458 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,319 Times in 4,857 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yarmouk     
      Journal Update NZDUSD

Friends recently there is very good movement on market because of "China And US Have Agreed To Cancel Existing Tariffs In Different Phases" i think market will move more because there is chance that USDX going to be weaker for this reason. So all other major pair will move up.
      NZDUSD is now hit very good supply Zone at 0.6350 area and also at this level head and shoulders right shoulder completion level as well. And market also forming very good pinbar that is very bullish. I think if trader enter into the market long that will help trader make lots of pips and trader can easily set take profit at 0.6550 or more.

NZDUSD Head and Shoulder Pattern
      if both US and china cancel their tariffs rate which means this will be a very much positive news for USD and yest ehre is a long bullish trend is formed for NZDUSD now and price hit high at 0.6368 form 0.6343, it's still showing good pace and upward direction and i believe that the upper resistance at 0.6390 will be broken soon and that can give a clear long bullish trend.it is now supporting form daily chart at 0.6365, by the way nice observation and analysis mate.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to FxBD for this useful post.

SweetRose (11-07-2019), theomilli (11-08-2019), Yarmouk (11-07-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel has a brilliant future sadiaangel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      338 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,984 Times in 768 Posts

Journal Update NZDUSD

Friends recently there is very good movement on market because of "China And US Have Agreed To Cancel Existing Tariffs In Different Phases" i think market will move more because there is chance that USDX going to be weaker for this reason. So all other major pair will move up.
      NZDUSD is now hit very good supply Zone at 0.6350 area and also at this level head and shoulders right shoulder completion level as well. And market also forming very good pinbar that is very bullish. I think if trader enter into the market long that will help trader make lots of pips and trader can easily set take profit at 0.6550 or more.

NZDUSD Head and Shoulder Pattern
      Dear mate i think you are quite right this pair will be in bullish trend because of Cancelation of US chaina agreement and the thing comes to an end dollar will become weaker and other pair will be on bullish trend so i would prefer to buy this pair.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to sadiaangel for this useful post.

SweetRose (11-07-2019), theomilli (11-08-2019), Yarmouk (11-07-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1582 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,377 Times in 3,408 Posts

Default Yarmouk's - Trading Journal

Journal Update EURUSD Double Top Pattern

EURUSD is now moving up and it seems that market is now headed to the entry level at 1.1120 area. At this 1.1120 level there is very good supply level and good fibo retracement 61% level is there too. I think this confluence can help trader enter into the market with double top pattern short.
      Trader can easily setup there stop loss at previous swing high at 1.1180 level and set take profit at 1.1020 level, Hope this trade give trader good pips. I think trader can get at list 1:2 ratio of profit. What do you think guys about this trading view?

EURUSD Double Top Pattern
      Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

6. The following 10 users say Thank You to Yarmouk for this useful post.

amiron56 (11-07-2019), Financial (11-07-2019), FxBD (11-08-2019), Ladla (11-07-2019), SweetRose (11-07-2019), Unregistered (5)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2240 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,158 Times in 3,883 Posts

EURUSD is now moving up and it seems that market is now headed to the entry level at 1.1120 area. At this 1.1120 level there is very good supply level and good fibo retracement 61% level is there too. I think this confluence can help trader enter into the market with double top pattern short.
      Trader can easily setup there stop loss at previous swing high at 1.1180 level and set take profit at 1.1020 level, Hope this trade give trader good pips. I think trader can get at list 1:2 ratio of profit. What do you think guys about this trading view?

Hi Yarmouk, it is good to make sell for the Eurusd, that pair is making the good success for traders, and it is making traders to have high tension when it retrace itself. One thing with this pair is that it is making good sell if it starts selling, but traders will need to be careful and take things easily on it for now.

It will get to 1.0988, that is the point i am looking towards, and that can give traders that are good the success on this trade with low risk trading as well.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to grasper for this useful post.

SweetRose (11-07-2019), Yarmouk (11-07-2019)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Bashul

Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2549 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,889 Times in 3,153 Posts

this time I am not looking any type of selling opportunity my dear. You should need to be aware now Euro USD in a strong bullish trendin weekly time frame and multi time frame. That's why Euro USD is a major currency pair and it always respect its market trend and always move in one sided. You should need to be aware now USD index also reached at a strong resistance area in weekly time frame. Sorry this situation I am looking a lot of buying opportunities at the current price level and soon we will watch a strong bullish trend in this currency.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Financial for this useful post.

SweetRose (11-07-2019), Yarmouk (11-07-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2249 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,794 Times in 2,320 Posts

Journal Update Crude Oil

Greetings and good morning friends, yesterday Crude Oil Inventories data released and that report is not good for crude oil so market is fall down over 150 plus pips that is very good for short trader. Because now short trader easily can enter into the market in logical level. I think 56.80 area is very good area and also supply level is there too and fibo 50% retracement is also at this level. So if market reach this level then trader can easily enter into the market but if trader want to wait for head and shoulder pattern they can wait because 57.20 area is very good hear and shoulder pattern completion zone also 61% fibo level there too. So i think both level is very good for short trade.

Crude Oil 4hr
      Hi mate,
      Analyses about the oil price it will be moving up and cover the short term resistance zone at 57.00 yesterday price may cover the 57.80 and then give reverse moves at 56.40, today price may continue moving up if this time target the new resistance above the 58.00 then we can hold our buy orders for this weekend at 59.60 good luck.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to SweetRose for this useful post.

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (11-07-2019), Yarmouk (11-07-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6599 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 28,578 Times in 7,108 Posts

Sorry guys I found three more bottoms at the ascending channel support line so I am your counterpart. Bears already groundless and bulls now fully active on the price structure. I check the price through h4 time frame where the price now extremely ready to bring his price more and more rises value, Here buy trading setup very because where you set stop loss and where you set Take profit all are clear. I hope you will respect my amendment.
      !!!Key to get success is to follow money management and using of stop loss!!![

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (11-07-2019), Yarmouk (11-07-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      769 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,915 Times in 1,836 Posts

Yarmouk, it is great to make sell for the Eurusd, that pair is making the great accomplishment for traders, and it is causing traders to have high strain when it to follow itself. One thing with this pair is that it is making great sell in the event that it begins selling, however traders should be cautious and take things effectively on it for the time being. It will get to 1.0988, that is the point I am looking towards, and that can give traders that are great the accomplishment on this trade with generally safe trading too.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx For This Useful Post:

Yarmouk (11-07-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amazed

Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla has a brilliant future Ladla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      290 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,959 Times in 896 Posts

The EUR/USD pair accelerated to the downside and now has fallen more than fifty pips from the daily high. As of writing trades at 1.1035, the lowest level since October 16. The EUR/USD shows a double top formation around 1.1175 and now it is falling below the neckline of the formation seen around 1.1050/70. So a consolidation below that area would sign more losses ahead and a potential target at 1.0975. Before support levels might be seen at 1.1025 and 1.1000. A recovery above 1.1080 would negate the current bearish bias.
      Attached Images  

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladla For This Useful Post:

Yarmouk (11-07-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1582 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,377 Times in 3,408 Posts

Default Yarmouk's - Trading Journal

Journal Update Gold

Friends yesterday lots of movement happen in the market hope you all manage to make good pips with your trade. Gold market is moving down a lot over 30 plus pips move down that is very good for those who are in short. However i think gold down move is not over yet. There is very good chance that gold market move more down and there is very good possibility that market will hit 1450 level and also this level is very important for trader to look for because demand zone is also there and fibo 61% retracement is also at the same level. So if trader find good long setup on this 1450 area then they can easily enter into the market and manage to make good pips.

Gold Daily Chart
      Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

20. The following 16 users say Thank You to Yarmouk for this useful post.

amiron56 (11-08-2019), FxBD (11-08-2019), hafsa (11-08-2019), Hande (11-08-2019), Omoba9ce (11-08-2019), ringgit_maker (11-08-2019), Royal Waqas (11-08-2019), sammoni (11-08-2019), Unregistered (8)

Reply to thread
    Page 242 of 276 ... 237 240 241 242 243 244 247 ...