• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 71 of 93 ... 66 69 70 71 72 73 76 ...

Thread: Yarmouk's - Trading Journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      966 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,945 Times in 1,548 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yarmouk View Post
      [Week 11 - 2019] 13/03/2019
      Trade Journal Update

Good Morning Friends, thanks to you all for commenting on my journal and staying with me.
      USDCAD is now moving down. Last three days market is bearish and i think market will hit at 1.3320 area this area is also inverted head and shoulders neck line. This level is very good point for bounce.
      If this level hold then market will move next resistance level at 1.3450 area and there is good possibility to move more up and hit at 1.3550 area. What do you thing guys about my view. Give you opinion about USDCAD pair.
      Best of luck mate. Happy Trading

USDCAD Daily Chart
      Attachment 105352
      hi dear, i think that you are correct, usd-cad at this moment still in domination of the bearish trend, so i think that selling is the most reasonable option and also it will be less risky because we can see from the monthly time frame that it is showing the bearish confirmation and also some strong bearish power quite dominating the market at this moment, so good luck with your trade and never forget to always use good money management and keep controlling your emotion.
      Attached Images  

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

Ahm Ahm (03-13-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (03-13-2019), MartyFish (03-13-2019), mwaqar309 (03-13-2019), shadi (03-14-2019), skyboy (03-13-2019), Yarmouk (03-13-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Rubi007 will become famous soon enough Rubi007 will become famous soon enough Rubi007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

[Week 52 - Day 1]
      USDCHF Sell Trade Update:

Good evening guys. Another evening trade with USDCHF.

Sell order @ 0.99081
      Take profit @ 0.98878

I finally stay with my trade and it hit take profit level. I am very happy and planing to grow my balance.
      My other two trade are USDCAD and i close that manually with small profit.

Attachment 95511

Thanks you guys for your inspirational feedback.
      Good Morning friends I hope that you are all well and enjoying the trading analysis. It is great new dear you have to get profit may you have a more profit from it. Because this platform is the best in worldwide. You should trade in USD/CAD because you have experience in this trade. Best of Luck for all.

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to Rubi007 for this useful post.

BlackDollar (03-14-2019), MartyFish (03-13-2019), mwaqar309 (03-13-2019), skyboy (03-13-2019), Yarmouk (03-13-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      78 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,012 Times in 333 Posts

Trade Journal Update

Good Morning Friends, thanks to you all for commenting on my journal and staying with me.
      USDCAD is now moving down. Last three days market is bearish and i think market will hit at 1.3320 area this area is also inverted head and shoulders neck line. This level is very good point for bounce.
      If this level hold then market will move next resistance level at 1.3450 area and there is good possibility to move more up and hit at 1.3550 area. What do you thing guys about my view. Give you opinion about USDCAD pair.

USDCAD Daily Chart
      Attachment 105352
      Good morning mate, Thanks for sharing usdcad current situation with us dear. Let me explain too about this once. Usdcad broke 1.3381 and close the daily candlestick below it which puts the price under expected negative pressure in the upcoming sessions targeting 1.3258 followed by 1.3127 levels as next target. Therefore the bearish bias will be suggested through my analysis for today unless the price manage to breach 1.3382 level and hold above it again.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to mwaqar309 for this useful post.

BlackDollar (03-14-2019), MartyFish (03-13-2019), skyboy (03-13-2019), Yarmouk (03-13-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheeky

I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1873 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,334 Posts

Trade Journal Update

USDCAD Daily Chart
      Attachment 105352
      Good Morning Dear!

Yesterday Usd/Cad fall test the support of 1.3350 which reject it. That is why I close my all the 3 sell positions which are running from few days with tiny profits. I think this is it's last try to fall and it failed again. Now we can expect a pullback again which send it at 1.3500. This is a good opportunity for buyers to make handsome profit in thisjust week.
      I'm looking for a withdrawal request after close my current Eur/Usd position, so I can't open a buy position in this pair but I'm sure if it process soon and this pair trade below 1.3400 then I will definitely enter. Wish you best of luck guys!
      If you can Dream it, You can do it
      Be Bold and Take Risk

8. The following 6 users say Thank You to I'm Trader for this useful post.

Ahm Ahm (03-13-2019), BlackDollar (03-14-2019), MartyFish (03-13-2019), shadi (03-14-2019), skyboy (03-13-2019), Yarmouk (03-13-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

malik999 has much to be proud of malik999 has much to be proud of malik999 has much to be proud of malik999 has much to be proud of malik999 has much to be proud of malik999 has much to be proud of malik999 has much to be proud of malik999 has much to be proud of malik999 has much to be proud of malik999 has much to be proud of malik999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      190 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,329 Times in 432 Posts

Trade Journal Update

USDCAD Daily Chart
      Attachment 105352
      Hello dear you have drawn a very nice Head and Shoulder pattern on USD CAD. Once it hits 3600 level then we will watch for the price action to go short on it.. because if you analyse the USD CAD in the weekly time frame then you will see that images of very long term bearish trade.

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to malik999 for this useful post.

BlackDollar (03-14-2019), MartyFish (03-13-2019), skyboy (03-13-2019), Yarmouk (03-13-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

majaher is a name known to all majaher is a name known to all majaher is a name known to all majaher is a name known to all majaher is a name known to all majaher is a name known to all majaher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      68 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trade Journal Update

USDCAD Daily Chart
      Attachment 105352
      Hello and good afternoon friend, Thanks for your analysis about USD/CAD pair. Yesterday The USD/CAD fall test the support of 1.3350 which reject it. I think this is it's last try to fall and it failed again. Now we can expect a pullback again which send it at 1.3500 level.

The USD/CAD is approaching our first support at 1.3330 where a strong bounce might occur above this level to our major resistance at 1.3415.

12. The following 5 users say Thank You to majaher for this useful post.

BlackDollar (03-14-2019), I'm Trader (03-13-2019), MartyFish (03-13-2019), skyboy (03-13-2019), Yarmouk (03-13-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      827 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,243 Times in 245 Posts

Trade Journal Update

USDCAD Daily Chart
      Attachment 105352

Hello friend.
      Good analysis through USDCAD but i am agree with your analysis because today usd index will be more stronger from upcoming news, coming news are most effective for usdcad pair and it will must make some bullish impact, and you will see some upper price within next hour,
      For that, you need to wait little bit more time, sometimes news works opposite but after somewhile it take its real movement. Good luck for your next analysis,

14. The following 5 users say Thank You to Jeinap for this useful post.

BlackDollar (03-14-2019), majaher (03-13-2019), MartyFish (03-13-2019), Unregistered (1), Yarmouk (03-13-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5727 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,431 Times in 2,335 Posts

Trade Journal Update

USDCAD Daily Chart
      Attachment 105352
      Your analysis is absolutely right man , price of USDCAD is dropped below 1.3309 now and i think many of us actually got that trend and made super profit. USD index dropped at 96.73 which is alarming for USD based pairs. obviously for a longer term situation we can think for buying USDCAD obviously. As i said before that USA session could be a high volatile market seen because of some fundamental news will release that time even my GBPUSD signal was right. when you know the news trading direction is much easier for you.

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to FxBD for this useful post.

BlackDollar (03-14-2019), majaher (03-13-2019), Yarmouk (03-14-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      861 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,819 Times in 1,270 Posts

Default Re: Yarmouk's - Trading Journal

[Week 11 - 2019] 14/03/2019
      Trade Journal Update

Good Morning Friends, Hope you all got GBPUSD's supper move and made your balance double. It is very dangerous to trade GBPUSD pair because of Brexit issue. If you understand the news and sentiment that will be great for trader to make good profit with you analysis. Only technical analysis some time cant work but if trader have good trading plan and if they use good risk management system that will help trader survive in this market.
      Today is also very big day for GBP because brexit vote is not over and its continue today as well. So be careful mates.
      I think GBPUSD come down at 1.3180 level after moving down then again market will move up again.
      What do you think guys. Give me your view about GBP pair's trading today.

GBPUSD Daily Chart
      Name:  GU D.png
Views: 1569
Size:  67.0 KB
      Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      827 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,243 Times in 245 Posts

[Week 11 - 2019] 14/03/2019
      Trade Journal Update

Good Morning Friends, Hope you all got GBPUSD's supper move and made your balance double. It is very dangerous to trade GBPUSD pair because of Brexit issue. If you understand the news and sentiment that will be great for trader to make good profit with you analysis. Only technical analysis some time cant work but if trader have good trading plan and if they use good risk management system that will help trader survive in this market.
      Today is also very big day for GBP because brexit vote is not over and its continue today as well. So be careful mates.
      I think GBPUSD come down at 1.3180 level after moving down then again market will move up again.
      What do you think guys. Give me your view about GBP pair's trading today.

GBPUSD Daily Chart
      Attachment 105524
      Good morning you to my dear mt5 friend, today everyone busy with GBPUSD but I was busy with EURUSD pair since few days by the way, i did some good profit through EURUSD, SEE here
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13060459
      Your analysis with EURUSD is very good, i am sure it will be worked by today and the price of GBPUSD should make some bullish path by today because GBP currency is being too much stronger since few hours, not hours since many days.
      It was too much bearish path and now trying to rebound to its previous level and hope the price will reach higher path and its indicating some buying opportunities for us.

19. The following 9 users say Thank You to Jeinap for this useful post.

bocahedan (03-14-2019), chiko (03-14-2019), majaher (03-14-2019), MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (03-14-2019), Unregistered (4), Yarmouk (03-14-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 71 of 93 ... 66 69 70 71 72 73 76 ...