• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 103 of 103 ... 98 101 102 103
    Results 1,021 to 1,026 of 1026

Thread: Yarmouk's - Trading Journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angelic

BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      850 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,168 Times in 1,212 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yarmouk     
      Trade Journal Update EURGBP
      Good Morning Friends, weekend is end and now another trade weeks are begin, Meanwhile on EURGBP price show very good trend chance scenario that is great for short setup. At 0.9300 area market find very good resistance on higher time frame like weekly that is very strong level. Also on this level market formed very good railway candlestick pattern on weekly timeframe that give trader very good bearish market view. I think if trader find good sell setup on this level in lower time frame that will be great.
      I find good potential head and shoulder pattern on H4 time frame that is very good setup. If price move up and 0.9180 area and show weakness then trader can enter from that level also but i prefer 0.9240 area if market move this level then trader can easily enter into the market with higher high stop lose and set very good take profit as well. What do you thing guys?

EURGBP H4 Chart
      hello my friend how are you I hope you're good and doing well I am agree with you and I really appreciate you are a good technical analysis and know this price will be moved up according to my point of view.

so I hope you will be get very good profit from this read thanks for sharing your greatest idea with us

We can see the GBP showed us weakness and I hope it will be more up for more confirmation you can see the chat of EUR USD.

Anyway thanks brother hopefully you will be get very good profit in very short time my best wishes for you have a great day

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to BlackDollar for this useful post.

Yarmouk (Today), zahid4x (Today)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6543 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,251 Times in 5,226 Posts

Trade Journal Update EURUSD
      Hi Friends, hope your first day of trading going very well. Meanwhile EURUSD now at very good weekly level. If trader find good trade setup on this 1.1050 area for long trade that will be great opportunity for trader to enter into the market with low risk and make high reword with this buy setup.
      Market is try to hit weekly level of demand and also on this point fibonacci 0.70 retracement is also there and from this level i find good potential ABCD pattern that also give trader very good buy signal. Also on this level divergence and potential inverted head and shoulder pattern try to formed.
      If trader find good trade setup on lower time frame on this level that will be great setup for trader and trader do well with there trade. What do you think guys?

EURUSD Weekly Chart
      EURUSD pair currently trying to creating bullish candle and i think very soon this pair will be break daily 1st resistance 1.1112 level, if today this pair can break this level then it will go upside with strongly.
      this is true that this pair currently looking downward from higher time frame chart and also this pair standing at bottom level, so that for long term we also can choose this pair for long position.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid4x For This Useful Post:

Yarmouk (Today)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Nendy is a splendid one to behold Nendy is a splendid one to behold Nendy is a splendid one to behold Nendy is a splendid one to behold Nendy is a splendid one to behold Nendy is a splendid one to behold Nendy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trade Journal Update EURGBP
      Good Morning Friends, weekend is end and now another trade weeks are begin, Meanwhile on EURGBP price show very good trend chance scenario that is great for short setup. At 0.9300 area market find very good resistance on higher time frame like weekly that is very strong level. Also on this level market formed very good railway candlestick pattern on weekly timeframe that give trader very good bearish market view. I think if trader find good sell setup on this level in lower time frame that will be great.
      I find good potential head and shoulder pattern on H4 time frame that is very good setup. If price move up and 0.9180 area and show weakness then trader can enter from that level also but i prefer 0.9240 area if market move this level then trader can easily enter into the market with higher high stop lose and set very good take profit as well. What do you thing guys?

EURGBP H4 Chart
      Name:  EURGBP h1.JPG
Views: 3
Size:  113.8 KB

EURGBP pair daily analysis

Good afternoon, today Monday, August 19, 2019 I will add my analysis to the EURGBP pair and as I have previously analyzed that a few days ago the EURGBP pair has moved down very strongly and for today in my analysis the pair will move up and will reach the price level S2, S1 to pivot and if the price level can be reached then for tomorrow the pair will continue to rise slowly, and if today the price level cannot be reached then for tomorrow it will go back down even deeper than before ;

Price level R3; 0.93279
      Price level R2; 0.92895
      Price level R1; 0.92490
                  Pivot; 0.92120 {Today's target}
      Price level of S1; 0.91786 {Today's target}
      Price level of S2; 0.91277
      Price level of S3; 0.90907

that's my analysis for the EURGBP pair, hopefully it's useful as a basis for your analysis,

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Angry

Ahmad Asyraf Bin mat will become famous soon enough Ahmad Asyraf Bin mat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The AUD/USD pair extended its sideways consolidative price action on Monday and remained well within a narrow trading band below the 0.6800 handle.
      The range-bound move over the past couple of trading sessions has been along two converging trend-lines, forming a symmetrical triangle on the 1-hourly chart.
      The lower end of the triangle coincides with 100-hour SMA – currently near the 0.6775 region – which should now act as a key pivotal point for intraday traders.
      Given that technical indicators on hourly charts have struggled to gain any meaningful traction, it will be prudent to wait for a convincing break through the triangle resistance and the 0.6800 round figure mark before positioning for any further near-term recovery.

Meanwhile, oscillators on the daily chart maintained their bearish bias and hence, any further recovery runs the risk of fizzling out rather quickly. The pair seems more likely to meet with some aggressive supply and remained capped near the 0.6820 horizontal zone.

Only a sustained breakthrough the mentioned barrier might negate any near-term bearish bias and prompt some additional short-covering move, assisting the pair to surpass an intermediate resistance near mid-0.6800s and aim towards reclaiming the 0.6900 handle

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3023 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,134 Times in 3,788 Posts

Trade Journal Update EURUSD
      Hi Friends, hope your first day of trading going very well. Meanwhile EURUSD now at very good weekly level. If trader find good trade setup on this 1.1050 area for long trade that will be great opportunity for trader to enter into the market with low risk and make high reword with this buy setup.
      Market is try to hit weekly level of demand and also on this point fibonacci 0.70 retracement is also there and from this level i find good potential ABCD pattern that also give trader very good buy signal. Also on this level divergence and potential inverted head and shoulder pattern try to formed.
      If trader find good trade setup on lower time frame on this level that will be great setup for trader and trader do well with there trade. What do you think guys?

EURUSD Weekly Chart

Hi Yarmouk, If truly this asset could go bullish again, i will seriously respect you for that, i do not think that there is any resaon for the EURUSD to be bullish in trend now. I am only looking at the possibility that this asset could climb up, i have being saying that since the weekend. But the climbing up will only be in form of a correction in the bullish side, the real trend of the market which is the bearish trend will soon come to resume. EURUSD will however not go above 1.1137.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Meeka is a glorious beacon of light Meeka is a glorious beacon of light Meeka is a glorious beacon of light Meeka is a glorious beacon of light Meeka is a glorious beacon of light Meeka is a glorious beacon of light Meeka's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trade Journal Update BTCUSD
      Hello Friends, hope your weekend going well. Meanwhile Bitcoin is very volatile coin right now and market try to moving up again. I think at 9900 level i very good level to watch because very good demand area on this level. If market give trader good trade setup that will be very good level to enter into the market long. I think good harmonic ABCD pattern formed on this level if market respect this demand level them market will move up and hit the D level and complete ABCD harmonic pattern very soon at 12890 area. What do you think guys?

BTCUSD Daily Chart

Yes this is very strong entry point for market and hope this point give us good profit but wait for some more time hope this point give us good opportunity for earning.

Reply to thread
    Page 103 of 103 ... 98 101 102 103