• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 157 of 157 ... 152 155 156 157
    Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1570

Thread: Yarmouk's - Trading Journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      136 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,154 Times in 510 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yarmouk     
      Journal Update USDJPY Bearish Cypher Pattern

Good morning friends hope you all made lots of pips last week because last week was so volatile. Meanwhile on USDJPY there is very good bearish cypher pattern formed at very good supply zone on daily timeframe, last few days i talked about this setup. I hope you guys are enter into the market and made good profit with USDJPY.
      There is possibility to move more down and hit the point B at 106.50 area. From this level there is very good chance that market will move up again. Lets see what happen.

USDJPY Bearish Cypher Pattern
      Morning Hey mate's GooD MorNing to All my mt5 friends hope all are fine and i pray for all remain fine and happy and earn good bonus from this forum mt5 your analysis are good and prediction are right and here i am going to share my own view you trade on my analysis or follow your own analyis but always set your risk reward ratio it is major pair and its now long term trend is still bearish it is traded at the price of 107.55 and it may again go to the retest of support of it and then change to make a dobule bottom again because lettle bit sellers are enter in the market and hopefully it go up from that level if support hold then start bullish trend if break then this pair may fall down badly more down so trade with stop loss and take porofit to safe your capital bonus and your profit
      also that is good business so in forex follow rules and regulations good luck

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Jackroay for this useful post.

Maheen8490 (Today), Yarmouk (Today)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Daring

Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1857 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,034 Times in 2,303 Posts

Good morning friends hope you all made lots of pips last week because last week was so volatile. Meanwhile on USDJPY there is very good bearish cypher pattern formed at very good supply zone on daily timeframe, last few days i talked about this setup. I hope you guys are enter into the market and made good profit with USDJPY.
      There is possibility to move more down and hit the point B at 106.50 area. From this level there is very good chance that market will move up again. Lets see what happen.

Hello Dear
      Good Morning, hope you will be fine, the results of your trading strategy seems good of this chyper pattern, from the Thursday the Usd/Jpy started the landing movement and now we can see that it is crossing the different exponential moving averages to down so that's why now the potential selling opportunities are available at this pair
      Last edited by Maheen8490; Today at 04:10 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Maheen8490 For This Useful Post:

Yarmouk (Today)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      930 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,457 Times in 2,330 Posts

Yes dear friend usdjpy is going to give us bearish again I hope it will be a long-term bearish trend so try to sell it with appropriate lot size and enjoy a good profit become always Professional Trader avoide to Greed and hurry in Forex Trading then you can get success take you guys
      HABIB NIAZI TRADING JOURNAL

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nisha999 For This Useful Post:

Yarmouk (Today)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1975 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,669 Times in 3,144 Posts

This pattern should be considered bullish , but the divergence says its not

It is still developing so lets see how it plays out. It might turn into another pattern but time will tell

Place short orders at 78,6% fib
      Take profit: just above 161%
      Stop loss: just above the 78,6%

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Teena25 For This Useful Post:

Yarmouk (Today)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      175 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,363 Times in 904 Posts

Assalamu Alaikum
      Greeting dear all friends.
      Hopefully all of you will be fine and doing good in trading journal. You made good analysis, i appreciated your analysis and fully agree with you. I also predict that this pair will move in bulish trend and now it is giving us buy opportunity.
      Thanks dear for sharing your thoughts with us.Buying the USDJPY is a good idea, you can see how bullish this currency pair is on the weekly and daily chart, that makes me to be in support of you. I know that when we are seeing this currency pair above the Alligator strongest level of 106.58, there is more tendency that it will be rising, that is what i know. Just find the right spot to make the buy order on it, i do not think you can regret this at all.rofit

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dilawar niazi For This Useful Post:

Yarmouk (Today)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

TThunter will become famous soon enough TThunter's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

good morning bro ... if I see the current trend of USDJPY being bearish, so it's a bit risky if we open open buy positions and better if we look for sell opportunities, but if we immediately open a sell position at this time of course it's a bit less good because of the price already too low, we better wait for correction to the nearest supply area. A good area for us to open short positions in my opinion if the UJ correction to the supply area at the price of 107.87. do not forget to use MM that is good and right to anticipate if the price moves not according to our wishes.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TThunter For This Useful Post:

Yarmouk (Today)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      260 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,745 Times in 942 Posts

GOOD MORNING USD JPY
      Hello my dear friend USD JPY currency pair is going to downtrend if we see the chart analysis 107. 55 and resistance level is to high and maximum high level USD JPY currency pair 10 7.62 so my dear friend according to my analysis this currency pair will move more downward direction so my dear friend if we can analyse the candlesticks shows the strong bearish trend signal so my dear friend I prefer USD JPY currency pair is moving down ward direction
      thank you so much for sharing your analysis and experience with us it will be be very helpful for me to learn the forex trading and make sure a good decision to make sure a good decision so let's see what happen next week it will be

14. The Following User Says Thank You to shahbaz 780 For This Useful Post:

Yarmouk (Today)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

ayesha7789 will become famous soon enough ayesha7789's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It's nice to have you here brother, and I really wish you a great go fortune, in terms of knowledge, and profit on the market, the forum is great place to be once we abide by the rules and regulation of the forum.you're absolutely right. The journal is the basic rule that will determine the way you trade in the period of leadership, it is indispensable in the field of forex.I was seenyour EURJPY analysis was quite good. Much details and conformation for you to decide on your trade.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2286 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,510 Times in 2,479 Posts

Hello mate, I am also watching USDJPY for a drop from 108.00 level which poses as strong resistance on H4 and D1. Apart from this cypher harmonic pattern, there is a falling trendline that aligns with 108.10 as resistance and these two signals of the trendline and cypher gives a confluence which increases the probability of a reversal from this point. The sell target should be placed around 106.80

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind has a reputation beyond repute D'mastermind's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2987 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,371 Times in 1,307 Posts

I missed a great trade on USDJPY, because I didn't set my support and resistance levels properly, If I had done that, I think I would have been able to have made some great trades..

Right now, my outlook for this pair is to expect price to move the 106.655 level, therein, I think we then can watch for more possible buy movement, but then again, we ought to know that price will move in the side ways movement.

Reply to thread
    Page 157 of 157 ... 152 155 156 157