• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 287 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: SweetRose's - Trading journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1912 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,958 Times in 1,719 Posts

Default SweetRose's - Trading journal

Hello friends i am new member of this forum and few days before i got my first week bonus of 10.74$ so i am decide to open order on USD/CHF pair and EUR/USD Two order i will open of using 0.10 lot size on both pairs and they will give positive floating of 6$ its my first trading experience and it will give me good profit.
      I will learn much more from last two weeks in journal section so today i am decide to open my journal to show my trading performance...
      Attached Images  

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6375 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,050 Times in 2,881 Posts

Default Re: SweetRose Trading Journal

Quote Originally Posted by SweetRose     
      Hello friends i am new member of this forum and few days before i got my first week bonus of 10.74$ so i am decide to open order on USD/CHF pair and EUR/USD Two order i will open of using 0.10 lot size on both pairs and they will give positive floating of 6$ its my first trading experience and it will give me good profit.
      I will learn much more from last two weeks in journal section so today i am decide to open my journal to show my trading performance...
      I see your trades you are on the right side of market and these trades will earn you good profit if you keep trading in the same way like in the direction of trend then surely you can make good money.EUR/USD and USD/CHF both will lose on USD and if you hold your trades and then you can ride the trend from here. Both of these pairs may take a step back to gather more power to move forward so any bearish move in EUR/USD and bullish in USD/CHF will remain short lived. You are with the trend and you just need to stick with your trading plan this will bring you decent money as fundamentals are also aligned with your trades.

3. The following 8 users say Thank You to kashifrehman for this useful post.

Abiha (06-10-2019), fadilah (11-19-2018), Honey Bee (11-19-2018), jakjak (01-04-2019), SweetRose (11-19-2018), Unregistered (3)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Devilish

fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4600 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,218 Times in 2,208 Posts

Welcome to the trading journals section And congratulations on receiving your first bonus
      I can see that you are doing a good job already, I think it would be nice if in the next few times you explain a little about how you work and your trading system this will make it is for us to understand your chart and benefit from your trading strategy

5. The following 5 users say Thank You to fadilah for this useful post.

Honey Bee (11-19-2018), jakjak (01-04-2019), SweetRose (11-19-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6054 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,648 Times in 4,207 Posts

Hello mate. Welcome to the best section ever. We are here to share opinions and views. We hope that we can be a successful trader because there are many good traders here. You can learn from their trading journals as many of them are so active in this section. Mate, keep on doing good deeds in this business. Don't bother with negative people. Just mingle with positive people and you will be safe.

7. The following 5 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

Honey Bee (11-19-2018), jakjak (01-04-2019), SweetRose (11-19-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

leone has much to be proud of leone has much to be proud of leone has much to be proud of leone has much to be proud of leone has much to be proud of leone has much to be proud of leone has much to be proud of leone has much to be proud of leone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      155 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,057 Times in 419 Posts

welcome to the trading journal section. and if you are really new into this then you will be excited i know that and that's good to hear that you madr some good bonus with just 10$ account balance.
      you should need to share your analysis here so members can read your analysis and then they will gonna get experience and also gonna give their response, in this way you can get lot of experience and knowledge about forex and forum

9. The following 6 users say Thank You to leone for this useful post.

Honey Bee (11-19-2018), jakjak (01-04-2019), lebouziramzinio (04-10-2019), SweetRose (11-19-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      817 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,226 Times in 932 Posts

I think that you are using the maximum level permitted by instaforex company. If not , you will not be able to trade that big lot with the small account size, and the risk is too much. You have made the successful trade on the usdchf already i think that it is better that you quit the tare, everything will begin to go back over the time, and i know that you will not want to to affect you.

11. The following 8 users say Thank You to whiteliontrader for this useful post.

Honey Bee (11-19-2018), jakjak (01-04-2019), lebouziramzinio (04-10-2019), SweetRose (11-19-2018), Unregistered (4)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1067 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,731 Times in 2,177 Posts

Well done you are doing well. You make good profit from your trade. When you follow your trading system and rules properly then there is huge chance to make profit. Most of the time trader face lose because they cant properly follow their trading system you are doing well with you small balance and it give good pips as well. I think when you count winning and losing pips that will be great for you then with good money you can also make more profit as well.
      Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

13. The following 5 users say Thank You to Yarmouk for this useful post.

Honey Bee (11-19-2018), jakjak (01-04-2019), lebouziramzinio (04-10-2019), SweetRose (11-20-2018), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4339 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,615 Times in 2,935 Posts

Welcome to the journal section mate and also congrats on getting small amount of 6$, when we are new in this business then first think about small profit never take high risk with small deposit. Wish you good luck do trade with planning if have any problem then post here to get solutions.

15. The following 5 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

jakjak (01-04-2019), keashif101 (01-16-2019), lebouziramzinio (04-10-2019), SweetRose (11-20-2018), Unregistered (1)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      613 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,814 Times in 1,324 Posts

Welcome my friend A new member in the MT5 forum allow me to offer you my point of view about the EUR/USD pair, and I hope you'll benefit from it.

The EUR/USD pair trades positively to begin penetration attempts at the 1.1443 level, providing signals of price orientation to achieve further gains over the next period, but needs to get a daily shutdown above it to confirm the continuation of the upward slope towards 1.1550 as a positive next stop, with attention to the average Mobile 50 is a negative barrier to current price attempts to rise.

17. The following 5 users say Thank You to shadi for this useful post.

jakjak (01-04-2019), lebouziramzinio (04-10-2019), SweetRose (11-20-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1912 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,958 Times in 1,719 Posts

Default Re: SweetRose's - Trading journal

Hi friends i am very thankful to all of you for the warm welcome to me in this section i feel comfortable and see my forex future bright, yesterday i will earn 15$ with doing USd/CHF trading according to the bearish movement of market or withdraw it my skrill account its my first income with forex. i feel very happy today to earn a good amount in 1 day one of my friend guide me how to work and earn money hope in next days i will earn more just now waiting for withdraw then do next trading.
      Attached Images  

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 287 1 2 3 6 ...