to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 986 of 1126 ... 981 984 985 986 987 988 991 ...
Results 9,851 to 9,860 of 11252

Thread: SweetRose's - Trading journal

1. #9851 Collapse Post
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3487 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,641 Times in 5,917 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed: 2

Hi Friends Greetings for Everyone,
    Gold ranging price zone will test the support for 1848 which will give trend direction information to test the ne4xt assumed zone for 1816, from moving price take risk for the 0.04 lot size in selling the gold and have short opinion for set the take profit zone in 1835 with the next moves price will break the support task price for 1840 i will take some profit from these trades and then go long with the metal price in next direction of market.
    Attached Images  
    New Updates
    SWEET ROSE TRADING JOURNAL
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15107291

2. 15 users say Thank You to SweetRose for this useful post.

Adorn (09-24-2020), bappy4x (09-24-2020), Emirace (09-24-2020), Ertugrul (09-24-2020), global20 (09-24-2020), Honey Bee (09-24-2020), howtoforextrade (09-25-2020), Ikhlas (09-24-2020), ishratjahan (09-24-2020), majaher (09-24-2020), Shafique550 (09-24-2020), Unregistered (3), Youcefstyles (09-24-2020)

3. #9852 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi has much to be proud of professionaldewangi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    99 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,088 Times in 915 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed: 2

Quote Originally Posted by SweetRose     
    Gold ranging price zone will test the support for 1848 which will give trend direction information to test the ne4xt assumed zone for 1816, from moving price take risk for the 0.04 lot size in selling the gold and have short opinion for set the take profit zone in 1835 with the next moves price will break the support task price for 1840 i will take some profit from these trades and then go long with the metal price in next direction of market.
    Yes dear now gold touch the high upper level so now making good wedge pattern so now it can go down and drop from here so now we can take sell entry on gold ...so now chances of gold it can again touch 1718 $ level so enter with small lot size and proper risk reward ...wish you good luck..
    Please Give likes and support each other and Gain link why we not support each other rather then complaining that's why forum rules become strict

4. 8 users say Thank You to professionaldewangi for this useful post.

Ikhlas (09-24-2020), SweetRose (09-25-2020), Unregistered (6)

5. #9853 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1201 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,990 Times in 4,188 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed: 0

I am also focused on Gold and most of the time I only trade this pair but now I think I'll have to add few more pairs in my list. Dear, Gold is still looking bearish to me and I am expecting that it will continue the bearish movement next week

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. 3 users say Thank You to Ikhlas for this useful post.

Sunnyleone (09-24-2020), SweetRose (09-25-2020), Unregistered (1)

7. #9854 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Asjad110 has a brilliant future Asjad110 has a brilliant future Asjad110 has a brilliant future Asjad110 has a brilliant future Asjad110 has a brilliant future Asjad110 has a brilliant future Asjad110 has a brilliant future Asjad110 has a brilliant future Asjad110 has a brilliant future Asjad110 has a brilliant future Asjad110 has a brilliant future Asjad110's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    186 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,619 Times in 867 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Good after noon my dear forum mates and how are you and how is the day going. I hope everyone is good and fine now size in selling the gold and have short opinion for set the take profit zone in with the next moves price will break the support task price for i will take some profit from these trades and the. Have a good day and best of luck my dear mate. Take your time
    SHAH G TRADING JOURNAL

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Asjad110 For This Useful Post:

SweetRose (09-25-2020)

9. #9855 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    557 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,456 Times in 2,750 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed: 1

Wow good entry brother you are in floating good profit. Well I think you should hold your sell trade on gold. Gold is now bearish and will surely get to 1800. And there we will see if it break then might go more down but from 1800 Iím expecting reverse trend. So now I will suggest to keep on Selling gold from top for the target 1800. Wish you good luck.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Adorn For This Useful Post:

SweetRose (09-25-2020)

11. #9856 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    345 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,011 Times in 2,019 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Yes you are right my dear friend hope you are fine you are analyses about that kind of currency pair is good as we know that the analysis about the Eur and USD is moving as the level of 1.3 578 so you can make sure with good resistance level entry into the market and get the good profit and get a good money by trading in the market.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hussnainirshad For This Useful Post:

SweetRose (09-25-2020)

13. #9857 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1114 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,844 Times in 3,508 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

i think selling gold can be a good idea for long term condition because we can see price already got hit at 1848 lowest so selling on the low level is risky. obviously we can think about a short term bullish over 1875 is possible but later we have to focus on USD news which will give the real impact into gold market.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to global20 For This Useful Post:

SweetRose (09-25-2020)

15. #9858 Collapse Post
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2021 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,709 Times in 5,184 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

For gold, they finally waited for an accented movement, the bulls finally woke up on smaller TF near the upper border of the channel and above the level of 1850, they dragged the price up , as already mentioned, many highs were left behind, it is difficult to say where the buyers are aiming, but for now I am completely on the side of the bulls fr long term , I think that buying now will be the most optimal solution.
    We have two lives, and the second begins when we realize we only have one

21/10/20 update

16. 2 users say Thank You to Youcefstyles for this useful post.

SweetRose (09-25-2020), Unregistered (1)

17. #9859 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Naeem Hafi is a name known to all Naeem Hafi is a name known to all Naeem Hafi is a name known to all Naeem Hafi is a name known to all Naeem Hafi is a name known to all Naeem Hafi is a name known to all Naeem Hafi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    30 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad Mehran     
    Hi dear traders from mt5 forex discussion trust that you will be fine and getting a charge out of good benefit in this exchanging week. Dear forex broker I am concur with your investigation. This money pair is indicating bearish pattern for exchange. It will move descending and we can put sell section on this market. It is sell exchange and it will give us great benefit
    Hello members and good friends mt5 business group online trading market I hope you have good and enjoy good profit from forex market online trading. Good member your experience and knowledge about online trading is good and right. I will appreciate you . I think that upcoming with silver and CL market is going to upward. best of luck for likes and sharing.

18. 3 users say Thank You to Naeem Hafi for this useful post.

Market mover (09-24-2020), SweetRose (09-25-2020), Unregistered (1)

19. #9860 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    207 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,619 Times in 1,054 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Hi trader, greetings to you And the gold metal is on more downtrending and looking at the techniques, the melancholy stay horizontal that has been uneven was considerable firn. Now the adnation moo marked in red could be the next major league aim for the bears. If the buncombe are to take impeach the bluestocking impregnate at USD 1915 per troy bit could be the next resistance. I wish gold will go down to below 1820 price. Good luck.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to howtoforextrade For This Useful Post:

tradingforex (09-24-2020)

Reply to thread
Page 986 of 1126 ... 981 984 985 986 987 988 991 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 33