• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 110 of 121 FirstFirst ... 105 108 109 110 111 112 115 ... LastLast
    Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1207

Thread: SweetRose's - Trading journal

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3383 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,817 Times in 2,337 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SweetRose View Post
      Hi Friends Greetings and Good Morning To Everyone,
      Yesterday my EURUSD trade will hit the stop loss area which will be set on 1.1305 and the other trade on gold will near to 1310 area first i will manage this trade then open next order to recover this loss, in few last days i will open multiple order for recover loss and only few of them will give small profit and loss percentage will be increase, so for this week i will close all orders and then makes plan for recovering loss and also use small lots and decide to trade long term in live market.
      Now wait for the gold touching the 1310 zone then i will close my trade with some profit and then next decide to open next order in news of GBP in this week this pair will have high violation and yesterday moves will hit the resistance of 1.3288 and then fall from this level to 1.3010 big moved and have opportunity to get a good profit from this moves of market.
      Good morning dear,
      Sorry to hear about your loss it will be happen in any bussing you will have great money management and safe your capital with using stop loss tool, now your gold trade is running with some loss hope today it will hit the target of 1310 and you will get ride of this trade our analysis about gold will hit today the resistance of 1315 and then moves to 1330 as our previous trend of market it will just test the support of 1280 and now moves back and break the 1300 price our confirmation is next touch the 1315 area.
      Attached Images  

2. The following 8 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

fragile (03-13-2019), MartyFish (03-13-2019), penuelophir (03-13-2019), SweetRose (03-14-2019), Unregistered (4)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      484 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,692 Times in 1,187 Posts

Yesterday my EURUSD trade will hit the stop loss area which will be set on 1.1305 and the other trade on gold will near to 1310 area first i will manage this trade then open next order to recover this loss, in few last days i will open multiple order for recover loss and only few of them will give small profit and loss percentage will be increase, so for this week i will close all orders and then makes plan for recovering loss and also use small lots and decide to trade long term in live market.
      Now wait for the gold touching the 1310 zone then i will close my trade with some profit and then next decide to open next order in news of GBP in this week this pair will have high violation and yesterday moves will hit the resistance of 1.3288 and then fall from this level to 1.3010 big moved and have opportunity to get a good profit from this moves of market.
      Iím expecting gold to reach 1315. As I already analysed this yellow metal in my journal today today itís best for buyers.
      EURusd I dnt think now it will move down if yesterday you notice it reached to 1.130 area and then got back currently trading at 1.128 and Iím expecting upside movement in this. May be it soon touch 1.13400 area once it break the 1.1300 area.
      Anyway I wish you all the best.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

MartyFish (03-13-2019), penuelophir (03-13-2019), SweetRose (03-14-2019)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4396 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,984 Times in 3,834 Posts

The EURUSD have been able to test the resistance levels which I said it would be touching two days ago which are 1.1250 and 1.1300, and today I looking at the possibilities of the pair turning downward because on the daily chart it is testing a strong clustered resistance levels and might not be able to break it upward unless there is news against the USD.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

MartyFish (03-13-2019), SweetRose (03-14-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4964 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,051 Times in 1,701 Posts

It was not a big loss mate, you can easily recover that loss by catching another trend,seems you are following a good risk management for your trading which is really nice. I wish i could follow similar management like you , i have to fulfill my this month target then i will change my trading behavior. EURUSD is moving upward direction right now and there is some brexit issue which is discussed in Uk parliament so anytime we can see market blast, Definitely this will not impact high into EUR based pair but it will impact on GBPUSD and related pairs.I think there is more chance to buy EURUSD now form the position 1.1297 to 1.1360 level can be a good buying zone for my point of view.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to FxBD for this useful post.

MartyFish (03-13-2019), SweetRose (03-14-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Sonia321 is a glorious beacon of light Sonia321 is a glorious beacon of light Sonia321 is a glorious beacon of light Sonia321 is a glorious beacon of light Sonia321 is a glorious beacon of light Sonia321's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi how are you,Dear fellow i think you have right direction in both trading components but your stop loss is not the right one,i am a firm believer that gold and euro are going further down now but there is bit long consolidation in these components,always try to trade manually ,stop loss is not the right strategy in this market and mostly hurt our trades,euro is a bearish market and nothing has changed in terms of fundamental trend,thanks
      :-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- SONIA------------------------------------------------------------------- :
      My trading journal -----> https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?146770-Sonia-321

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to Sonia321 for this useful post.

King012 (03-14-2019), MartyFish (03-13-2019), SweetRose (03-14-2019)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2016 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,955 Times in 1,896 Posts

It's nice to see how you can manage both your emotions and money in choosing low lot size in trading, proper use of stop loss and this has helped you to survive the market. The eurusd pair has been bullish so far this week as expected, Euro consolidated and thus bull across the market. We would see it stabilize above the 1.1300 region.

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to Oriakhiebillz for this useful post.

King012 (03-14-2019), MartyFish (03-13-2019), SweetRose (03-14-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1136 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,920 Times in 1,030 Posts

Yesterday my gold trade is closed with little profit after two weeks price will touch the 1310 price and for next trading i will see the pull back reverse moves in EURUSD pair market is moves on top price near to 1.1335 area, here D1 candle will show bearish moves and test the new price again in support zone expected price is 1.1260 in next moves of market.
      From the current market price zone if breakout will be in range of 1.1290 then our next opinion is cover the new price in 1.1130 break the previous support for this month and long term price moves will be in bearish trend of market, use small lots and follow the trend it will be give a lots of profit in real market good luck.
      Attached Images  

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Tired

fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2081 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,739 Times in 966 Posts

Yesterday my gold trade is closed with little profit after two weeks price will touch the 1310 price and for next trading i will see the pull back reverse moves in EURUSD pair market is moves on top price near to 1.1335 area, here D1 candle will show bearish moves and test the new price again in support zone expected price is 1.1260 in next moves of market.
      From the current market price zone if breakout will be in range of 1.1290 then our next opinion is cover the new price in 1.1130 break the previous support for this month and long term price moves will be in bearish trend of market, use small lots and follow the trend it will be give a lots of profit in real market good luck.
      I'm sorry to see that the eur/usd has moved against your expectations this week But you have made the right decision to reduce the risk because it will make it easy for you to compensate for any loss as long as it is not that big anyway i agree with you that this pair is bearish in the long term
      On the other hand, I think you might have been lucky to be able to close your gold trading at a profit, even if it was small for you. because you were stuck in that trade for almost two weeks which is quite a long time

15. The following 15 users say Thank You to fadilah for this useful post.

bocahedan (03-14-2019), Eminem (03-14-2019), Hande (03-14-2019), majaher (03-14-2019), MajidAli (03-14-2019), MartyFish (03-14-2019), Mustansir (03-14-2019), SweetRose (03-15-2019), Unregistered (6), zahid4x (03-14-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      420 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,338 Times in 604 Posts

Greetings and Good Morning dear
      Congrats dear so finally you have closed your Gold trade in the little profit Eur/Usd has touched the trend line if it will be rejected from here so than this pair will be fall but most of the chances are that it will shoot up because overall it is looking strong and here it will just retraced if you want to do the trade so wait for the good entry
      Trade to Earn the Money, not for the Excitement

17. The following 7 users say Thank You to Mustansir for this useful post.

bocahedan (03-14-2019), Eminem (03-14-2019), Hande (03-14-2019), majaher (03-14-2019), MajidAli (03-14-2019), MartyFish (03-14-2019), SweetRose (03-15-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1862 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,361 Times in 1,636 Posts

Good morning my friend, i see that you are making some profit on Gold,even though it is small amount,i think you should be grateful for it. And about EURUSD,i think today it will make a down movement as a pull back as i look at H4 chart,EURUSD already in overbought condition and looking at H1 chart i also see it also try to go down. But for longer term i think it will try to go up as looking at daily timeframe,it already showing an up signal. Anyway,good luck with your trading and i hope you can make a good profit today.

19. The following 5 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

ayan555 (03-14-2019), Eminem (03-14-2019), MajidAli (03-14-2019), MartyFish (03-14-2019), zahid4x (03-14-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 110 of 121 FirstFirst ... 105 108 109 110 111 112 115 ... LastLast