• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 121 of 121 FirstFirst ... 116 119 120 121
    Results 1,201 to 1,209 of 1209

Thread: SweetRose's - Trading journal

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6079 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,481 Times in 2,877 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SweetRose View Post
      Hi Friends Greetings and Good Morning To Everyone,
      Yesterday my gold order will hit stop loss and due to reverse moves of market in 1303 area i got just $3 on this trade, now my next opinion gold will give resistance in 1315 price zone in today moves of market and if closing of this weekend above the 1318 area then our idea it will be give next week 1350 price on gold.
      EURUSD Will be fall yesterday and D1 candle will give support in 1.1340 area near to 100 pips moves in support zone first market will start moving up from 1.1180 and cover the last resistance in this week is 1.1440 and then start falling to 1.1340 area here our next idea it will be give again price in 1.1400 and then fall to 1.1250 in next week.
      Good morning SweetRose. I hope you're doing fine with your trade in EURUSD if you decide to buy/sell it. Actually I have a slight bullish bias today in EURUSD that's why I opened a test buy using 0.01 lot with a TP at 1.1400 level. I just decided to buy it due to the weakening of USDx and this pair is also at a good bouncing area around 1.1350 which is also a demand zone for buyer. We need to be very cautious because it's friday and later on there are high impact news for EUR that can ruin our intraday setup.

Thanks  

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (Yesterday), hayzee19 (Yesterday), Honey Bee (Yesterday)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      405 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,207 Times in 693 Posts

Yesterday my gold order will hit stop loss and due to reverse moves of market in 1303 area i got just $3 on this trade, now my next opinion gold will give resistance in 1315 price zone in today moves of market and if closing of this weekend above the 1318 area then our idea it will be give next week 1350 price on gold.
      EURUSD Will be fall yesterday and D1 candle will give support in 1.1340 area near to 100 pips moves in support zone first market will start moving up from 1.1180 and cover the last resistance in this week is 1.1440 and then start falling to 1.1340 area here our next idea it will be give again price in 1.1400 and then fall to 1.1250 in next week.

hello mate good morning how are you .. so dear mate you don't worry about it hope fully it will be move up side you can now this is on old resistance area and now this resistance working as a strong support so according to my analysis this pair will be move up strongly so you ca take a buy trade again with proper money management hope fully you will be get a good profit from this trade so my best wishes for you and thanks for sharing it with us keep it up and have a great day dear

Thanks  

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to BlackDollar for this useful post.

hayzee19 (Yesterday), Honey Bee (Yesterday)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      512 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,375 Times in 622 Posts

Dear trader according to my analysis gold is now in uptrend and that is nicely bounced back after testing its support at 1302$ and now rally towards 1320$ and 1340$.

And dear EURUSD will move bearish towards the 1.1190. Start selling from the top.

Thanks  

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Tahirachemist81 for this useful post.

hayzee19 (Yesterday), Honey Bee (Yesterday)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6028 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,529 Times in 2,535 Posts

After the yesterday's fall it is printing mixed signals and it is also not clear that from which level it will revert, Today i think that its better to concentrate on other assets because direction of EUR/USD is not sure and we may remain stuck in here. If we enter into a long in Gold then it can return better returns and USD/CAD too but here in the EUR/USD I am still getting mixed signals. I will take a long positions on this one once it come to my level and offer better risk to reward.

Thanks  

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to kashifrehman for this useful post.

hayzee19 (Yesterday), Honey Bee (Yesterday), MartyFish (Yesterday)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3476 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,826 Times in 2,337 Posts

Good morning dear,
      Eurusd have a bearish movement yesterday it will give more then 100 pips downward direction and hit the support channel in 1.1340 area, this week candle is moving up and touch the new resistance of 1.1440 if current market price will cover the 1.1380 again then next price in next week is 1.1290 long term bearish movement of market in next week.

Thanks  

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

FarobesX9 (Yesterday), hayzee19 (Yesterday), MartyFish (Yesterday)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      796 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,313 Times in 2,001 Posts

Good morning sis.

Sorry about your gold trade sis, j think you really did well to avoid loss on this trade by moving your stop loss to break even,
      But there is still big tendency that the gold will still move up on the next coming days, as a matter of fact it can still test 1320 in today's session's.
      EurUsd, honestly am not expecting too much bullish run from This pair today, I think the hugest it will move is by touching 1.1410 area, except if the usd becomes weaker again that we can experience a serious move.

Thanks  

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hayzee19 For This Useful Post:

FarobesX9 (Yesterday)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4411 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,997 Times in 3,843 Posts

EURUSD have broken the support area at the 1.1350 and I would be waiting for the price to retrace towards that area again before I would start selling it because it is testing out the support at the 1.1300 and if that area holds then it would be heading back up again towards the resistance level.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

Thanks  

14. The Following User Says Thank You to penuelophir For This Useful Post:

FarobesX9 (Yesterday)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Amazed

FarobesX9 is a glorious beacon of light FarobesX9 is a glorious beacon of light FarobesX9 is a glorious beacon of light FarobesX9 is a glorious beacon of light FarobesX9 is a glorious beacon of light FarobesX9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

my predict price will falling today let us consider the last day what i expected and what i got the result was consistent with my plans are i expected a rebound from 1.1380-90 in fact it was slightly above 1.1445 now we should wait for the movement for 1.1280 and 1.1210 you choose sell position then put a take profit at 1.1252 and stop loss at 1.1336

Thanks  

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android is a splendid one to behold android's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      117 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,882 Times in 388 Posts

The recovery of the dollar was supported by the Fed's stronger-than-expected Philadelphia Fed Manufacturing Index and a larger-than-expected drop in initial US weekly jobless claims, although it failed to deliver any new momentum.

The price of the EURUSD has dropped sharply over the past few hours, but has rebounded from strong support levels, if the pair remains above the support line and the downtrend at 1.1350 and breached the 1.1400 levels, this will support the upside move towards 1.1450 levels. The husband is going to be down at any moment.

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 121 of 121 FirstFirst ... 116 119 120 121