• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 179 of 277 ... 174 177 178 179 180 181 184 ...
    Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 2770

Thread: SweetRose's - Trading journal

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1346 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,953 Times in 3,996 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SweetRose     
      Hi Friends Greetings and Good Morning To Everyone,
      Yesterday i will analyses the USDJPY pair it will be moved in over sold position and from the current market price of 109.10 i will see the reverse moving pattern and open 1.00 lot size at price of 109.14 from this price level if give resistance breaking at 109.60 then next target will be near to 110.30, i will hold this position for long term and wait for the target of my take profit previous trades were also floating on GBPUSD from the current price i will open a new order of 0.10 lot size it will have a bearish trend i will do scalping and wait for the next moved then manage my trades to get the pips from market.
      Good morning sweat rose I hope you are good and had some good profit from yesterday moves.
      As there was very nice movement in the market.
      Usdchf went down and reach 1.00560 and gold reach to 1299 and now trading at 1300.
      Well to be honest I have really bad experience with this pair I really regret that because this pair is very slow I was holding my trade for almost a month but it was just ranging in a range of 111.990-112.112 area but then I got fed up and closed my trade after a week it get down to 111.500 and then took another 2,3 weeks to get down to 110.700.
      Anyway I would wish you all the best I hope you get your target soon

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

cfd2forex (05-14-2019), Eminem (05-14-2019), SweetRose (05-15-2019)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1831 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,186 Times in 2,679 Posts

Yesterday i will analyses the USDJPY pair it will be moved in over sold position and from the current market price of 109.10 i will see the reverse moving pattern and open 1.00 lot size at price of 109.14 from this price level if give resistance breaking at 109.60 then next target will be near to 110.30, i will hold this position for long term and wait for the target of my take profit previous trades were also floating on GBPUSD from the current price i will open a new order of 0.10 lot size it will have a bearish trend i will do scalping and wait for the next moved then manage my trades to get the pips from market.
      Yes dear I am agree with you yesterday usdjpy move for sold and now I think it will make reversal soon because now it over sold so scalping trader are ready to catch this pair because now maximum chances it will start bulish trend and will give us good profit so now we can also enter with small lot size but dear do analysis with yourself also and then enter in market...wish you good luck..

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Teena25 for this useful post.

cfd2forex (05-14-2019), SweetRose (05-15-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1525 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,834 Times in 2,234 Posts

Good morning dear, you take 3 trades in which two trades are in loss but one trade of usdjpy is in profit which is good for you and now the price of usdjpy will rise more from here and you will get huge amount of profit from this single trade but dear in your all trades your lot aize is big and i never see your update in which you use small lot size which is against money management so please try to understand it because you are senior member.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cfd2forex For This Useful Post:

SweetRose (05-15-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      214 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,201 Times in 554 Posts

Hello sweet, how are you mate? Long time ago I have replied on your journal because I was in family vacation from last few weeks. Yeah you have traded with huge lot size and your trade are in trouble that I can see. But now usdx has proved that it can make any hike or zigzag pattern at any moment. Yesterday when usdx fall down I think that it will not pull back early but alas our prediction was wrong and it pull back with huge power and make strength over every pair. Also you take a good entry on usdjpy pair and hope it will hit your tp today.

Name:  gbpusd.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  166.4 KB
      InstaForex is the best forex broker in the world. Join here

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Eminem For This Useful Post:

SweetRose (05-15-2019)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4661 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,719 Times in 4,735 Posts

Today I am looking at the possibilities of buying the USDJPY because the price have started heading towards the North but I would exercise enough patience as to wait for the price to come back and test the support area which is at the 109.41 and if that area holds then I shall be able to place buying trade within that level and hopes to make about 20 to 30 pips off it.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

hayzee19 (05-14-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-15-2019), MartyFish (05-14-2019), SweetRose (05-15-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1239 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,153 Times in 3,148 Posts

Good morning my friend, sorry about your trade gbpusd, many see that support area 1.3000 as a psychological support area.
      But now gbpusd seems pretty much like it's going down today again.
      As for usdjpy I think this is where you get to make good profit, because the price has now return to 129.56 area which is very good. Hopefully it will continue to move up on the coming hours.
      I wish you all the best.

12. The following 7 users say Thank You to hayzee19 for this useful post.

Cdest (05-16-2019), Flourish11 (05-16-2019), fxmaniac (05-16-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-15-2019), MartyFish (05-14-2019), saint1 (05-16-2019), SweetRose (05-15-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      152 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,306 Times in 637 Posts

Hai Rose ... USD/JPY continues to move bearish without buyer resistance in the last 3 days. The risk off factor benefited the yen as a safe haven, so the pair dropped and is now still below 110.00. The market continues to hunt for the yen after recent events, especially about the China-USA trade war.

In terms of fundamentals, there are no news releases from Japan for today. From a technical standpoint, the yen will still be able to strengthen along with the development of trade wars that still haunt the market. USD/JPY is expected to go down.

currently USD/JPY is around 109.50. Had tested the low at 109.00, but USD/JPY rebounded even though there was no new demand area yet. Resistance is at 111.80 with the supply area at 111.60-111.80. This supply area was declared to be resistant, meaning that it has been tested several times. The possibility of this pair will not test the supply area because the risk off is still strong, it hasn't changed from yesterday. Demand area has not yet been formed, but it is expected to be at 108.80 - 109.00 and is expected to be the next target.

14. The following 6 users say Thank You to Zeref for this useful post.

FlyingShark (05-14-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-15-2019), MartyFish (05-14-2019), SweetRose (05-15-2019), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2182 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,248 Times in 1,366 Posts

Great move on USDJPY this maybe the end of the bearish trend and price may fill the gap that it left behing after the new tariffs announced from US. GBPUSD surprised me to the downside yesterday and the same did the EURUSD pair, seems that trade wars impacted both. Anyway GBP pairs need some more positive news from politics to start buying.

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

lebouziramzinio (05-15-2019), MartyFish (05-14-2019), SweetRose (05-15-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1341 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,402 Times in 1,178 Posts

I must say it was a well calculated and good decision to buy the pair, from my point of view, i think though the pair is in oversold, the market bias is still bearish so i think it would be better you take what gotten from market and wait for better opportunities to buy or sell the pair

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to maximum for this useful post.

lebouziramzinio (05-15-2019), SweetRose (05-15-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1911 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,788 Times in 1,679 Posts

Yesterday my USDJPY trade will be give good profit of $55 next i will have a floating on GBPUSD pair i will open trades against the trend of market it will be have strongly bearish trend and i have buy orders running from 1.3000, still market current price is near to 1.2910 100 pips down from my trade so i will be wait for next moves and open more trades according to the next moves of market if give resistance at 1.3050 then close my all orders and withdraw this amount and if moving to support then open more buy orders and wait for the pull back in resistance of 1.3060 in this week.
      Attached Images    

Reply to thread
    Page 179 of 277 ... 174 177 178 179 180 181 184 ...