• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 49 of 121 FirstFirst ... 44 47 48 49 50 51 54 ... LastLast

Thread: SweetRose's - Trading journal

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3476 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,826 Times in 2,337 Posts

Default Re: SweetRose's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by SweetRose View Post
      Hi friends Good morning how are you all today hope this week will be give much profit yesterday i will request for a withdraw it will still on pending and stil no trade open but i got the previous week guess forex trend price it will be credit in my account.
      EURUSD will be fly as our opinion it will hit today the 1.1560 resistance last week it will hit the 1.1295 low level and this week it will go high and break the previous resistance anything will be happen in market so we need to be trade carefully, today analyses of EURUSD will moved down to support at 1.1480 and then moved to 1.1620 according to the D1 chart we can see the bullish movement good luck to all my friends happy trading.
      Good morning mate EU will hit the top resistance in 1.1570 and the current market opinion is falling from here our short term support area is 1.1450 then market will give pull back again, or if still continue its bullish trend then next range of breaking resistance is 1.1690 dollars index rate will.be falling to below the 95.10 today so any time it will be fly best of luck.

Thanks  

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

FxBD (01-10-2019), Legend Sniper (01-10-2019), MajidAli (01-10-2019), SweetRose (01-11-2019), Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

BowSlayer has much to be proud of BowSlayer has much to be proud of BowSlayer has much to be proud of BowSlayer has much to be proud of BowSlayer has much to be proud of BowSlayer has much to be proud of BowSlayer has much to be proud of BowSlayer has much to be proud of BowSlayer has much to be proud of BowSlayer has much to be proud of BowSlayer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      129 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,715 Times in 315 Posts

hello sweetRose how are you today
      i think when you request withdraw you shouldn't open new trade because thats maybe make your withdraw rejected
      and i think you are right EURUSD will flying soon
      but before that this pair maybe touch 1.1500 support level and after that you can buy this pair again

Thanks  

4. The following 7 users say Thank You to BowSlayer for this useful post.

Legend Sniper (01-10-2019), SweetRose (01-11-2019), Unregistered (5)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Legend Sniper has a reputation beyond repute Legend Sniper has a reputation beyond repute Legend Sniper has a reputation beyond repute Legend Sniper has a reputation beyond repute Legend Sniper has a reputation beyond repute Legend Sniper has a reputation beyond repute Legend Sniper has a reputation beyond repute Legend Sniper has a reputation beyond repute Legend Sniper has a reputation beyond repute Legend Sniper has a reputation beyond repute Legend Sniper has a reputation beyond repute Legend Sniper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      311 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,422 Times in 468 Posts

congratulation for this amazing winning
      EURUSD is now bearish till this pair reach any strong support level to rebound from it to continue the bullish trend
      right now i do not recommend you to enter any trade at this pair
      GL

Thanks  

6. The following 7 users say Thank You to Legend Sniper for this useful post.

BowSlayer (01-10-2019), SweetRose (01-11-2019), Unregistered (5)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1945 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,927 Times in 2,084 Posts

Hi friends good morning How are you all hope have a profitable week yesterday i am get some pips from GBPUSD selling and request for a withdraw of $45 its my this week income hope it will be paid soon, after received this amount i am thinking about gold trading i have no experience about this its my first time trade on gold but according to the trend i can see the bullish moves and the current market target is hit the resistance of 1300 and short term support area is 1270 i am wil get analyses from online experts of forex and read their opinion then do trade in live market it will be give great idea of next movement of market good luck friends for today trading.
      Hi SweetRose, Its really nice to see your withdrawal amount. Good to know that you've made the profit from GBPUSD sell order. Day before yesterday I've also made a sell order in GBPUSD but at the end it hit stop loss level. I'm trading with very small lot size orders and lost only few dollars from the stop loss hit. So far I'm not able to get any good result from my trades, particularly in this week. There is no certain movement in the market, so I've not able to make any significant profit. Despite of mixed movement you've able to make good profit from the pair. I hope you would receive the withdrawal amount soon.

If you're new to Gold trading then try to take low risk with standard lot size order. I occasionally trade in Gold but not in a regular basis. From my personal experience in Gold trading I can say that it is one of the most volatile and fast moving instrument. If you can analyze the trend correctly then you'll easily make good profit. Currently Gold is trying to go down after reaching key resistance area i.e. 1297.57. In 4 hours chart we can see few bearish candles. The immediate support is seen at 1283.80. In daily chart the price is trying to move within a capped reason. Weekly chart shows good bullish trend. It is very good thing about you that you're reading other experts views before making any trading decisions. I am sure you'll definitely be expert in Gold trading once you start trading. At the end I would like to congratulate you for your nice profit. Good luck for your Gold trading.

Thanks  

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bidyut For This Useful Post:

SweetRose (01-11-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1311 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,819 Times in 1,241 Posts

Hi friends Good morning how are you all today hope this week will be give much profit yesterday i will request for a withdraw it will still on pending and stil no trade open but i got the previous week guess forex trend price it will be credit in my account.
      EURUSD will be fly as our opinion it will hit today the 1.1560 resistance last week it will hit the 1.1295 low level and this week it will go high and break the previous resistance anything will be happen in market so we need to be trade carefully, today analyses of EURUSD will moved down to support at 1.1480 and then moved to 1.1620 according to the D1 chart we can see the bullish movement good luck to all my friends happy trading.
      Eur/usd approached resistance region 1.1569 before coming downside .This movement was gradual towards support region 1 and 2 .However today Daily is expected to be bearish .Traders that bought this pair today will have their S/L activated. Let me wish you a profitable trading week.

Thanks  

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

mexima11 has a spectacular aura about mexima11 has a spectacular aura about mexima11 has a spectacular aura about mexima11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well done man as a week after week challenge champ. I was attempting surmise incline challenge so often yet I never win. I can;'t figure three of the significant matches at any given moment. I believe it's extremely an intense thing now a days to figure every one of the three sets at any given moment. Indeed it was extremely indeterminate thing that EURUSD hit 1.1565 yesterday. more often than not we saw that EUR is going down and there was no desire for rise it's cost yet all of a sudden this move which gives a major misfortune to numerous brokers which I know.i saw a few of us got edge call in light of that movement.yes the inclination of EURUSD is absolutely bullish frame yesterday and when I saw the cost was steady in 1.14534 dimension that time it was made a bullish flag zone.i think the cost of EURUSD can cross 1.1700+ today, we should perceive what occur.

Thanks  

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mexima11 For This Useful Post:

SweetRose (01-11-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1233 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,926 Times in 1,030 Posts

Hi friends Good morning hope all are fine and have a great week my withdraw is not paid yet still pending from last two days i will contact to support they will say keep patient it will be paid soon so i am not doing trade in last two day or keep practice in demo account.
      Yesterday EURUSD will makes a bullish candle and break the resistance of 1.1570 my analyses of 1.1550 for this week is appear in this pair and at nigh usd news will be affected and it will give support in 1.1485 level. today d1 candle will start on bullish and keep moving in 1.1500 above area so it will cover next in 1.1600 or support area is 1.1450 good luck to all my friends happy weekend.
      Attached Images  

Thanks  

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      740 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,305 Times in 863 Posts

Good morning Rose,
      No problem if you not receive your withdrawal, may be there is some problem, but i hope you will get your withdrawal as soon as possible,
      Your EUR/USD analysis is good and me also think about it to trade with this pair with buy but at this time i am just waiting for somedown movement if it boun back from support then i will do trade with this pair.

Thanks  

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to cfd2forex for this useful post.

bocahedan (01-11-2019), ForexGuru5 (01-11-2019), kashifrehman (01-11-2019), Yarmouk (01-11-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      In_Love

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      413 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,497 Times in 710 Posts

Hi friends Good morning hope all are fine and have a great week my withdraw is not paid yet still pending from last two days i will contact to support they will say keep patient it will be paid soon so i am not doing trade in last two day or keep practice in demo account.
      Yesterday EURUSD will makes a bullish candle and break the resistance of 1.1570 my analyses of 1.1550 for this week is appear in this pair and at nigh usd news will be affected and it will give support in 1.1485 level. today d1 candle will start on bullish and keep moving in 1.1500 above area so it will cover next in 1.1600 or support area is 1.1450 good luck to all my friends happy weekend.
      Your Eurusd chart and your analysis and price level which you said i am agree with you as this pair is in bullish and we will see some good movement in this as soon, I am surprised about your withdrawal yet you not reverie your withdraw as it was pending before 2 days, but no need to worry you will credit with your profit with finance department and it is good idea to not trade with pending withdrawal.

Thanks  

16. The following 6 users say Thank You to ayan555 for this useful post.

bocahedan (01-11-2019), ForexGuru5 (01-11-2019), kashifrehman (01-11-2019), SweetRose (01-14-2019), Unregistered (1), Yarmouk (01-11-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2056 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,371 Times in 1,636 Posts

Good morning my friend,i hope your withdrawal will be processed soon so you can continue to trade and about EURUSD,i see it is finished with the retrace and want to go up today,let's see what will happen in UK and US session. Anyway,good luck to your trading and i hope we get big amount of this week bonus post so it can motivate us more to trade next week.

Thanks  

18. The following 5 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

ForexGuru5 (01-11-2019), kashifrehman (01-11-2019), penuelophir (01-11-2019), SweetRose (01-14-2019), Yarmouk (01-11-2019)

Closed Thread
    Page 49 of 121 FirstFirst ... 44 47 48 49 50 51 54 ... LastLast