Maverick-Fx is on a distinguished road Maverick-Fx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by SweetRose     
      Hi Friends Greetings for Everyone,
      I will show today my previous week trading history my overall profit result wil be taking big risk standard lot on the GBPUSD pair and get the good profit which will be also helpful for recovery of my losses, Now have analyses for the gold price prediction for next week with previous closing candles price testing zone in 1930 in this week progress of gold price is still same as the previous week not give any strong support or resistance moves from the stable price zone we can set the next week bullish trades in 1946 and support direction task level for metal price is 1884.
      GBPUSD going down and following its old pattern now at minimal down from level on Related quality list and gives as of now in first h4 20 pips down move its moving as I examine is my examination ,bollinger band and custom moving midpoints additionally supporting this bearish development so excellent time for sell section.good luck
      ⬇️⬇️⬇️ Visit My Trading Journal. ⬇️⬇️⬇️
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-Journal

2. #11202 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10544 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,972 Times in 6,732 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 5

I will show today my previous week trading history my overall profit result wil be taking big risk standard lot on the GBPUSD pair and get the good profit which will be also helpful for recovery of my losses, Now have analyses for the gold price prediction for next week with previous closing candles price testing zone in 1930 in this week progress of gold price is still same as the previous week not give any strong support or resistance moves from the stable price zone we can set the next week bullish trades in 1946 and support direction task level for metal price is 1884.
      That was really a great profit on the GBPUSD pair you made last week ,frankly if we can make accurate analysis ,we can make good profit indeed with high lot size .Gold i feel looking little weak here now and if the 1920 level is not broken means we are going to see the depth fall down here so me waiting for a new downtrend channel creation.

3. #11203 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Zoha1 has a brilliant future Zoha1 has a brilliant future Zoha1 has a brilliant future Zoha1 has a brilliant future Zoha1 has a brilliant future Zoha1 has a brilliant future Zoha1 has a brilliant future Zoha1 has a brilliant future Zoha1 has a brilliant future Zoha1 has a brilliant future Zoha1 has a brilliant future Zoha1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      105 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,537 Times in 615 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick-Fx     
      GBPUSD going down and following its old pattern now at minimal down from level on Related quality list and gives as of now in first h4 20 pips down move its moving as I examine is my examination ,bollinger band and custom moving midpoints additionally supporting this bearish development so excellent time for sell section.good luck
      Yes dear I appreciate your analysis and I am also agree with you my prediction for gold is that on bullish side if the price reverse from h4 time frame on lower trend line then it will test 1925 and if close below then it will go towards 1882 area we are new traders so that's why my analysis is for short term entry.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #11204 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme has a reputation beyond repute Sayemme's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      321 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,370 Times in 1,718 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Name: Screenshot_20201024-204508_DuckDuckGo.jpg Views: 6 Size: 188.1 KB

In the four hour chart of GBP/USD, the price has been falling very sharply just after reaching near 1.3180 area. Yesterday it reached near 1.3018 area and currently below four hours Bollinger middle band area. Hopefully, it will lower near the Bollinger lower band around 1.2930-1.2950 area and then move upwards after bouncing. So this is the most probable direction that can occur next week.

5. #11205 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Muhammadarslan52 is on a distinguished road Muhammadarslan52's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello friends i am new member of this forum and few days before i got my first week bonus of 10.74$ so i am decide to open order on USD/CHF pair and EUR/USD Two order i will open of using 0.10 lot size on both pairs and they will give positive floating of 6$ its my first trading experience and it will give me good profit.
      I will learn much more from last two weeks in journal section so today i am decide to open my journal to show my trading performance...
      Hy dear mt5 mates I hope you will be fine and enjoying good trading as well as grabbing some healthy profits. I have read your post about the currency is absolutely right and according to the current pandemic situation developed after the corona virus outbreak.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. #11206 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cheerful

Badar911 is on a distinguished road Badar911's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Muhammadarslan52     
      Hy dear mt5 mates I hope you will be fine and enjoying good trading as well as grabbing some healthy profits. I have read your post about the currency is absolutely right and according to the current pandemic situation developed after the corona virus outbreak.
      CADUSD is very volatile this time and move up and down both sides but i see gold main trend is bullish and soon they cross high levels and make all time new high so wait for it and enter in market in clear direction.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Badar911     
      CADUSD is very volatile this time and move up and down both sides but i see gold main trend is bullish and soon they cross high levels and make all time new high so wait for it and enter in market in clear direction.

7. #11207 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Restu01 is on a distinguished road Restu01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Badar911     
      CADUSD from your graph, appears to have arrived at the interest zone. Plausibility CADUSD will have the option to move upward yet to be all the more sure, it's smarter to sit tight for New York meeting in light of the fact that there are some US information discharges. The past development of CADUSD skiped in the wake of arriving at the interest territory, as long as the cost of CADUSD can't experience the interest region then the progress ahead will move upward and perhaps it very well may be back above today. Cheerful weekend and ideally your exchange will run easily. Hello there

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Restu01 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread
    Page 1121 of 1121 ... 1116 1119 1120 1121

Subscribed to this Thread : 34