Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13
    Results 121 to 126 of 126

    Thread: elmister's - Trading journal

    1. #121
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----
       
      shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi's Avatar
      Posts
      1,415
      Accumulated bonus
      611 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      4,936
      Thanked 3,729 Times in 1,290 Posts

      Default Re: elmister's - Trading journal

      Quote Originally Posted by elmister View Post
      Good morning my friends I wish you a happy day. I also wish you a day full of profits.
      Today I am updating my journal.
      Today I entered a good deal and sold the pair USD CHF.
      And now I explain to you the technical analysis of the husband.

      The pair of USD CHF found strong support at the 0.9900 level, forcing it to rebound upwards and bypass the downward correction of the corrective channel, but the downward corrective trend still stands at a steady price of less than 0.9990, and the price to break the said support is required to confirm the target of 0.9835 as the next corrective target.
      Be aware that penetrating 0.9990 will stop the expected decline and lead the price to regain the main upward trend again

      مركز الخليج
      USD / CHF is attempting to breach the 0.9960 level and the price within the descending channel is stabilizing while SMA 50 continues to pressure the pair negatively, accompanied by negative signals from Stochastic. We believe that opportunities are available to breach this level and open the way towards 0.9835, The continuation of the expected decline depends on stability below 0.9990.

      Thanks  

    2. The Following User Says Thank You to shadi For This Useful Post:

      jakjak (12-21-2018)

    3. #122
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Bitchy
       
      theknight is a glorious beacon of light theknight is a glorious beacon of light theknight is a glorious beacon of light theknight is a glorious beacon of light theknight is a glorious beacon of light theknight is a glorious beacon of light theknight's Avatar
      Posts
      303
      Accumulated bonus
      144 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      238
      Thanked 537 Times in 232 Posts

      Default Re: elmister's - Trading journal

      Quote Originally Posted by elmister View Post
      Good morning my friends I wish you a happy day. I also wish you a day full of profits
      Today I am updating my journal
      Today I entered a good deal and sold the pair USD CHF.
      And now I explain to you the technical analysis of the husband.
      The pair of USD CHF found strong support at the 0.9900 level, forcing it to rebound upwards and bypass the downward correction of the corrective channel, but the downward corrective trend still stands at a steady price of less than 0.9990, and the price to break the said support is required to confirm the target of 0.9835 as the next corrective target.
      Be aware that penetrating 0.9990 will stop the expected decline and lead the price to regain the main upward trend again

      مركز الخليج
      The USD/CHF currency pair has been trading in a descending channel pattern during the past six-week. During this period, the pair re-tested the upper boundary of the descending channel pattern.

      The exchange rate was stranded between SMAs during the morning hours of Thursday’s trading session. The 100-hour simple moving average at 0.9947 was providing resistance, while the 50-hour SMA was providing support at 0.9928
      Technical indicators favour bullish signals. Therefore, a potential upside breakout is likely to occur during the following trading days

      Thanks  

    4. The Following User Says Thank You to theknight For This Useful Post:

      jakjak (12-21-2018)

    5. #123
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----
       
      elmister is a splendid one to behold elmister is a splendid one to behold elmister is a splendid one to behold elmister is a splendid one to behold elmister is a splendid one to behold elmister is a splendid one to behold elmister's Avatar
      Posts
      307
      Accumulated bonus
      162 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      245
      Thanked 688 Times in 259 Posts

      Default Re: elmister's - Trading journal

      Good morning to all members I wish you a happy day and a lot of profits.

      Today I am updating my journal. Almost a week ago you analyzed a pair USD CHF. I indicated that the pair was falling.
      This analysis has now been updated and the pair is being sold again.

      The pair of USD CHF managed to reach our second expected target at 0.9835 after the strong decline yesterday, where it achieved a strong break for the level of 0.9900, and the price falls under constant negative pressure coming from the moving average 50, which supports the chances of continued decline within the downward correction channel shown in the image.
      Thus, the downward trend will remain weighted over the next period, and the 0.9835 break will push the price around 0.9766 as the next stop, while the penetration of 0.9900 will stop the expected decline and lead the price to start new recovery attempts


      مركز الخليج
      elmister's trading journal

      Thanks  

    6. The Following User Says Thank You to elmister For This Useful Post:

      jakjak (12-21-2018)

    7. #124
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy
       
      jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak's Avatar
      Posts
      1,026
      Accumulated bonus
      467 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      7,396
      Thanked 4,183 Times in 995 Posts

      Default Re: elmister's - Trading journal

      Quote Originally Posted by elmister View Post
      Good morning to all members I wish you a happy day and a lot of profits.

      Today I am updating my journal. Almost a week ago you analyzed a pair USD CHF. I indicated that the pair was falling.
      This analysis has now been updated and the pair is being sold again.

      The pair of USD CHF managed to reach our second expected target at 0.9835 after the strong decline yesterday, where it achieved a strong break for the level of 0.9900, and the price falls under constant negative pressure coming from the moving average 50, which supports the chances of continued decline within the downward correction channel shown in the image.
      Thus, the downward trend will remain weighted over the next period, and the 0.9835 break will push the price around 0.9766 as the next stop, while the penetration of 0.9900 will stop the expected decline and lead the price to start new recovery attempts


      مركز الخليج
      good morning brother
      For USD / CHF I see the pair trying to test the resistance at 0.9951 and if breached it will go up to our first target at 0.9991 and then 1.01.
      And the pair has a strong support at 0.9839 if the pair is able to change the direction down to 0.9743 and then 0.9559. This is my point of view was injured or wrong Always advise caution and enter the market professionally and put a stop loss order always to avoid losing the head of the owner.

      Thanks  

    8. #125
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----
       
      elmister is a splendid one to behold elmister is a splendid one to behold elmister is a splendid one to behold elmister is a splendid one to behold elmister is a splendid one to behold elmister is a splendid one to behold elmister's Avatar
      Posts
      307
      Accumulated bonus
      162 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      245
      Thanked 688 Times in 259 Posts

      Default Re: elmister's - Trading journal

      Good morning, my friends. I wish you would be in good health and I wish you continued success.

      Today the market is open but I think the movement will be very weak because of the new Year's holidays. So I prefer the rest until the end of these vacations.

      And there's a chance today on the GPB pair of JPY. I will enter the spouse's purchase after the leave.

      Technical analysis.
      The pair reached the 1.4010 level which is a strong support point and the pair could not penetrate this area and closed it with a candle four hours, so I expect the pair to rise to the targets shown on the illustration.

      I wish good luck to all.


      مركز الخليج
      elmister's trading journal

      Thanks  

    9. The following 2 users say Thank You to elmister for this useful post.

      Fizzaa (12-24-2018), jakjak (12-24-2018)

    10. #126
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----
       
      Fizzaa has much to be proud of Fizzaa has much to be proud of Fizzaa has much to be proud of Fizzaa has much to be proud of Fizzaa has much to be proud of Fizzaa has much to be proud of Fizzaa has much to be proud of Fizzaa has much to be proud of Fizzaa has much to be proud of Fizzaa's Avatar
      Posts
      281
      Accumulated bonus
      233 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1,005
      Thanked 1,349 Times in 280 Posts

      Default Re: elmister's - Trading journal

      Quote Originally Posted by elmister View Post
      Good morning, my friends. I wish you would be in good health and I wish you continued success.

      Today the market is open but I think the movement will be very weak because of the new Year's holidays. So I prefer the rest until the end of these vacations.

      And there's a chance today on the GPB pair of JPY. I will enter the spouse's purchase after the leave.

      Technical analysis.
      The pair reached the 1.4010 level which is a strong support point and the pair could not penetrate this area and closed it with a candle four hours, so I expect the pair to rise to the targets shown on the illustration.

      I wish good luck to all.
      Hello elmister, market's movement was not very weak as we were expecting due to Christmas and December holidays. Anyway, it will be good for us to avoid the trading activity this week because we can see uncertain movement anytime. The pair GBPJPY made bearish movement last week and you are right that it should make some bullish movement now for correction, but I will suggest you to stay away if market doesn't follow the technical or fundamentals due to the end of the year.

      Thanks  

    11. The following 3 users say Thank You to Fizzaa for this useful post.

      Andrrson (12-24-2018), jakjak (12-24-2018), MajidAli (12-24-2018)

    Closed Thread
    Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts