• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 20 23 24 25

Thread: BlackDollar's - Trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      651 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,154 Times in 851 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDollar View Post
      hello friends ... to day am share with you analysis of oil and you can see oil is in up trend but still in under pressure cause of political crises and now oil is on strong resistance so you need a wait for break out or retracemant than you can take a any position of sell or buy so according to my analysis it will be move up and i hope it today oil break this resistance level so wish you all the best and thanks for visiting my journal
      Hello Black Dollar! Good Morning and how are you dear? Yes dear I totally agreed with your point of view mostly it's movement has been happened due to the fundamental move but according to my technical point of view it has not retested it's breaking area so now it will retest it and than again it will shoot up a you can see in my chart and analysis hope this analysis will be very helpful for you dear
      Have a nice day dear
      Name:  us oil.png
Views: 8
Size:  18.9 KB

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Hande for this useful post.

BlackDollar (Today), fragile (Today), Jahanzaib420 (Today), MartyFish (Today)

3. ForexCopy
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

skyboy is a glorious beacon of light skyboy is a glorious beacon of light skyboy is a glorious beacon of light skyboy is a glorious beacon of light skyboy is a glorious beacon of light skyboy is a glorious beacon of light skyboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      104 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hello friends ... to day am share with you analysis of oil and you can see oil is in up trend but still in under pressure cause of political crises and now oil is on strong resistance so you need a wait for break out or retracemant than you can take a any position of sell or buy so according to my analysis it will be move up and i hope it today oil break this resistance level so wish you all the best and thanks for visiting my journal
      Good Morning to you my friend. Oil right now is a very strong resistance zone if we can wait for the confirmation to place our trades on the Oil then maybe this could be a great trade for everyone, but without confirmation, we should not trade on this pair. But also if the economics status changes and supports the crises then this price go uptrend strongly. So let's wait what happened next.

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to skyboy for this useful post.

BlackDollar (Today), fragile (Today), MartyFish (Today)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Jahanzaib420 has much to be proud of Jahanzaib420 has much to be proud of Jahanzaib420 has much to be proud of Jahanzaib420 has much to be proud of Jahanzaib420 has much to be proud of Jahanzaib420 has much to be proud of Jahanzaib420 has much to be proud of Jahanzaib420 has much to be proud of Jahanzaib420's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      105 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,102 Times in 238 Posts

Greeting and good afternoon to mate I am very happy to see your oil analysis are you right ask in here oil in now at time under pressure but next future movement is up side so anyway at time to bought for oil and this is good opportunity guys hop very soon go run up otherwise all market create drama for some up some down I don't know this reason so guy's good luck and enjoy this week trading.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to Jahanzaib420 for this useful post.

BlackDollar (Today), MartyFish (Today)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      308 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,474 Times in 865 Posts

Hello mate how are you? I hope good.
      Yes very nice analysis agree with it I hope it really work according to your analysis and I would wish you good luck.
      Crude oil from last week is bullish and this bull start from 51. Currently it is trading at 57.45 and I. Expecting more bullish trend. Once it break your mentioned resistance then best to buy this. Will definitely get you good profit.
      Goodluck

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

BlackDollar (Today), MartyFish (Today), shaukat84 (Today)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

shaukat84 is just really nice shaukat84 is just really nice shaukat84 is just really nice shaukat84 is just really nice shaukat84 is just really nice shaukat84's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes dear mate. About Oil yesterday night we did see much fast movement to in Oil and hopefully as we saw it was much bullish and wanet till 57.00 area but now for trade we should wait for breakout resistance area or for retracement.
      At the moment the barrel of Oil is down 0.58% at $55.71 and a break below $54.25 10day MA. On the flip side, the next up barrier emerges at $56.38 feb 18 high. Seconded by $56.67 (100-day SMA) and then $58.00

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to shaukat84 for this useful post.

BlackDollar (Today), MartyFish (Today)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Tahirachemist81 is a glorious beacon of light Tahirachemist81 is a glorious beacon of light Tahirachemist81 is a glorious beacon of light Tahirachemist81 is a glorious beacon of light Tahirachemist81 is a glorious beacon of light Tahirachemist81's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      105 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes dear your analysis are really good that crude oil will go bullish because if we see the CAD pairs we can clearly see that pairs will go bearish because they have a very good flag pattern against that as we see the chart of CAD we can see in 4 hr timeframe chart flag which clearly indicate Bearish move that indicators the crude oil Will go bullish.

Reply to Thread
    Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 20 23 24 25