• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 177 of 177 FirstFirst ... 172 175 176 177
    Results 1,761 to 1,763 of 1763

Thread: MajidAli's - Trading journal

Banned
      I am:
      In_Love

Jamalah has much to be proud of Jamalah has much to be proud of Jamalah has much to be proud of Jamalah has much to be proud of Jamalah has much to be proud of Jamalah has much to be proud of Jamalah has much to be proud of Jamalah has much to be proud of Jamalah has much to be proud of Jamalah has much to be proud of Jamalah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      181 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,428 Times in 377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MajidAli View Post
      Hello my dear friends good evening, welcome back again and I hope you are doing trading with confidence because, overall market really move very smoothly and most of traders who are sale gbpusd they are enjoying their profitable trading day. Sad and very sad for those who buy gbpusd for long targets.
      Another profitable
      A professional trader believe that something is better than nothing we always have need to take benefit from every opportunity with minimum risk. Today again my Green Day and I am able to make some profit from the market.

As you guys can check that one of my trade also hit stoploss. but my gold trade give me profit which is really big profit for me.
      USDMXN
      Again I open a trade against the market and because I am fully confident about this trade let's see how market will react need your precious technical analysis about this trade.

Wish you everyone, for a successful trading career.
      Hello Majid,
      Good evening mate, i am fine and my trading career is not going good. Because, again my account is near at margin call an i am worried. It's really happy to check your performance that this week is going overall in profit and i hope you will make more profit if you will follow the rule of money management and try to focus on full technical analyses.
      USDMXN is now showing some strength but, i am not thinking that it will goes up. I think you have need to wait for the clear direction of the market to hold this trade for long term
      Wish you good luck and thanks for praying.

Thanks  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jamalah For This Useful Post:

MajidAli (03-20-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

lebouziramzinio is a splendid one to behold lebouziramzinio is a splendid one to behold lebouziramzinio is a splendid one to behold lebouziramzinio is a splendid one to behold lebouziramzinio is a splendid one to behold lebouziramzinio is a splendid one to behold lebouziramzinio is a splendid one to behold lebouziramzinio is a splendid one to behold lebouziramzinio's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,822 Times in 263 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MajidAli View Post
      Hello my dear friends good evening, welcome back again and I hope you are doing trading with confidence because, overall market really move very smoothly and most of traders who are sale gbpusd they are enjoying their profitable trading day. Sad and very sad for those who buy gbpusd for long targets.
      Another profitable
      A professional trader believe that something is better than nothing we always have need to take benefit from every opportunity with minimum risk. Today again my Green Day and I am able to make some profit from the market.

As you guys can check that one of my trade also hit stoploss. but my gold trade give me profit which is really big profit for me.
      USDMXN
      Again I open a trade against the market and because I am fully confident about this trade let's see how market will react need your precious technical analysis about this trade.

Wish you everyone, for a successful trading career.
      This is the detailed technical analysis of the EURUSD against what is expected on the average currency. The pair is currently trading at 1.1358 and as shown in the image, the pair is forming a bullish trend. The price is also moving above the MAIFING Averages levels. The MACD has become above zero levels in the positive territory which supports the upside, but we must wait for the breach of 1.1405 and after closing the four hour candle above this level the pair will be buying and will be the first target at 1.1492, taking into account the strict management of capital

Thanks  

4. The following 7 users say Thank You to lebouziramzinio for this useful post.

Unregistered (7)

MT5 Super Moderator
      I am:
      Devilish

MT5 bozZdeviL has disabled reputation MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,521 Times in 7,513 Posts

Thread Closed!
      Under Investigation.

Thanks  

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Closed Thread
    Page 177 of 177 FirstFirst ... 172 175 176 177