• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw

Thread: MajidAli's - Trading journal

Threaded View

Banned
      I am:
      Bashul

MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,038 Times in 1,582 Posts

Default Re: MajidAli's - Trading journal

EURUSD!
      Hello team Good Morning I hope everyone will be fine and enjoying their profitable week. I want to say thanks to my lovely members of this beautiful community who share their wishes analyses and views and opinions in my trading journal. Thanks everyone for your contribution. Why does everyone know that today is Friday and our bonus will be credited today. I am very excited to receive bonus because my account have no money to trade.
      Friends I was busy in my personal tasks that's why I am not able to update my general yesterday evening because, I do these analysis yesterday that's why today I want to share but now it's really a great opportunity to buy EuroUSD. Has everyone knows that from last many weeks Euro USD was moving in the range of 1.13 and 1.15 level. But now yesterday market break its strong resistance. Now the next target of the market will be 1.16 and 1.17 let's see what will be happen keep calm and follow the rule of money management to make consistent profit and survive in this market for long term.

good luck everyone for a successful trading career may Allah give you a lot of success to all my dear forum members.!
      Have a nice day.!

Thanks