• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 53 of 177 FirstFirst ... 48 51 52 53 54 55 58 ... LastLast

Thread: MajidAli's - Trading journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1005 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,438 Times in 1,122 Posts

Default Re: MajidAli's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by MajidAli View Post
      NZDUSD!
      hello guys, good morning everyone I hope everyone will be fine and enjoying their profitable week. I am very thankful to every for a member who comes on my journal and share their point of views about my technical charts. Friends today I am looking to buy NZD USD for long term. Everyone knows that market giving us a beautiful uptrend view. Still I am not looking any growth in USD index so best idea we have need to buy it as much as we can.

Good luck everyone always follow the rule of money management because without this rule we cannot survive in this market and not able to make money. My trading career is not going good. translate
      Hi mate, welcome to today business, i can agree with you that USD is loosing across the pairs in the market , it is bullish all the way but we have to watch retracement to enable us make good entry point. I am in eur/usd which have the same feature with NZD/USD.

Thanks  

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to paulokepaul for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), Honey Bee (01-10-2019), MajidAli (01-10-2019), MartyFish (01-10-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3383 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,799 Times in 2,335 Posts

NZDUSD!
      hello guys, good morning everyone I hope everyone will be fine and enjoying their profitable week. I am very thankful to every for a member who comes on my journal and share their point of views about my technical charts. Friends today I am looking to buy NZD USD for long term. Everyone knows that market giving us a beautiful uptrend view. Still I am not looking any growth in USD index so best idea we have need to buy it as much as we can.

Good luck everyone always follow the rule of money management because without this rule we cannot survive in this market and not able to make money. My trading career is not going good. translate
      Good morning mate never lose your self confidence in this business everyday we can face the market and get some lessons from it, only greed will give loss when we can thinking about big amount in one trade and our investment will not more then $100. Nzdusd analysis will be going up side and next resistance will be broken soon in 0.6890 short term trend will give bullish signal getting 50 pips from buying target.
      Attached Images  

Thanks  

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), ELKHOLY (01-10-2019), FxBD (01-10-2019), MajidAli (01-10-2019), MartyFish (01-10-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amused

ELKHOLY has a brilliant future ELKHOLY has a brilliant future ELKHOLY has a brilliant future ELKHOLY has a brilliant future ELKHOLY has a brilliant future ELKHOLY has a brilliant future ELKHOLY has a brilliant future ELKHOLY has a brilliant future ELKHOLY has a brilliant future ELKHOLY has a brilliant future ELKHOLY has a brilliant future ELKHOLY's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,799 Times in 486 Posts

NZDUSD!

Welcome, my friend. It's good. I see your analysis as the price is trading above the resistance area that I have already set at 0.6776 and this really supports the bullish trend as you can see in your analysis so I want to tell you that your trade is successful and you should continue on this road. In order to achieve your goals from this market as you seem to be waiting for the bonus like me do not worry you will be good. I wish you success.

مركز الخليج

Thanks  

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to ELKHOLY for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), MajidAli (01-10-2019), MartyFish (01-10-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1161 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,012 Times in 1,007 Posts

NZDUSD!

Good evening mate.
      NZDUSD was too much bullish trend because of FOMC and today we have some news about USD and it means now there is good buying opportunities with this pair. Good luck for your plan to trade with NZDUSD pair.

Thanks  

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to Nirzana for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), bappy4x (01-11-2019), Cooldye (01-11-2019), MajidAli (01-10-2019), MartyFish (01-10-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Fizzaa has much to be proud of Fizzaa has much to be proud of Fizzaa has much to be proud of Fizzaa has much to be proud of Fizzaa has much to be proud of Fizzaa has much to be proud of Fizzaa has much to be proud of Fizzaa has much to be proud of Fizzaa has much to be proud of Fizzaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      233 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,349 Times in 280 Posts

NZDUSD!

Hello MajidAli, your analysis are good. NZD/USD is making bullish movement but looks like it will make a retest of the area again and then it will again start the up trend. It will be a good opportunity if anyone adds a buy trade from the below. Majid, just avoid to take risk in forex trading market because it is the greed that lead you to loss. So, if you will not be greedy then I am sure you'll be making consistent profit.

Thanks  

10. The following 6 users say Thank You to Fizzaa for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), chiko (01-11-2019), Hande (01-10-2019), Hazel51214 (01-10-2019), MajidAli (01-10-2019), MartyFish (01-10-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cynical

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2669 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,706 Times in 1,250 Posts

NZDUSD!

It looks like a clear break and your analysis also looks good and technically I don't see anything in it's way. So, yes that's a great picking and I guess buying it would be a wise thing to do, as sooner or later it will rise and will give a good amount of profit.

If anyone wanting to buy Nzd/Usd then I would recommend to monitor and take entry when they see trend continuation signals on lower timeframes. Because timing your trades is more important than analyzing them.

I hope you have entered this trade and hope you will gain a good amount of profit through it.

Thanks  

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to MartyFish for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), chiko (01-11-2019), MajidAli (01-11-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

cantfoldaces has a spectacular aura about cantfoldaces has a spectacular aura about cantfoldaces has a spectacular aura about cantfoldaces's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

NZDUSD!

In my opinion, wait for the chart to reach the blue line and see if it acts as a strong support. Sure the USD still struggling to build an attempted rebound from 3 months low in favor of NZDUSD pair. Good luck with your trades!

Thanks  

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to cantfoldaces for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), chiko (01-11-2019), MajidAli (01-11-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      866 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,148 Times in 1,264 Posts

NZDUSD!

hi mate i do agree with you that nzd-usd seems to continue it's bullish trend, however now the condition of the pair is still on a side ways, so i think it is better for me to wait the pair until it reach the support area and enter my trade at those level just to make my risk smaller.
      Attached Images  

Thanks  

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), bocahedan (01-11-2019), MajidAli (01-11-2019)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

basriyanto is an unknown quantity at this point basriyanto's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

good

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

NZDUSD!

Thanks  

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to basriyanto for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), bocahedan (01-11-2019), kashifrehman (01-11-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Bashul

MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1841 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,038 Times in 1,582 Posts

EURUSD!
      Hello team Good Morning I hope everyone will be fine and enjoying their profitable week. I want to say thanks to my lovely members of this beautiful community who share their wishes analyses and views and opinions in my trading journal. Thanks everyone for your contribution. Why does everyone know that today is Friday and our bonus will be credited today. I am very excited to receive bonus because my account have no money to trade.
      Friends I was busy in my personal tasks that's why I am not able to update my general yesterday evening because, I do these analysis yesterday that's why today I want to share but now it's really a great opportunity to buy EuroUSD. Has everyone knows that from last many weeks Euro USD was moving in the range of 1.13 and 1.15 level. But now yesterday market break its strong resistance. Now the next target of the market will be 1.16 and 1.17 let's see what will be happen keep calm and follow the rule of money management to make consistent profit and survive in this market for long term.

good luck everyone for a successful trading career may Allah give you a lot of success to all my dear forum members.!
      Have a nice day.!

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 53 of 177 FirstFirst ... 48 51 52 53 54 55 58 ... LastLast