• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 97 of 118 FirstFirst ... 92 95 96 97 98 99 102 ... LastLast

Thread: MajidAli's - Trading journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Happy

MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1234 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,159 Times in 1,182 Posts

Hello my dear friends Good Morning! I hope everyone will be fine and enjoy your weekends with family and now ready to do trade for this week with a lot of excitements and new opportunities. As u guys know that bonus for week 06 already credited in our accounts and now we can do trade easily. I am very thankful to instaforex broker and mt5 forum who provide us this great platform to recover our past losses. This time I have received more than $106 which is really a big amount of money for me.

USDCAD
      As you guys know that last week this pair really move against the market trend. most of traders was think that last week it will reached at 1.30 or 1.29 level easily. But, due to the strength in United State dollar it going up without following any fundamental and Technical point of view.
      Now I am looking that it is ready to comes down. If it will break its 1.32920 level then its next target will be 1.34. Let's see how market will react.

Good Luck my dear friends for a successful and Happy trading career always follow the rule of money management.
      Last edited by MajidAli; 02-11-2019 at 05:58 AM. Reason: correction

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheeky

I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1379 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,344 Times in 876 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MajidAli View Post
      Hello my dear friends Good Morning! I hope everyone will be fine and enjoy your weekends with family and now ready to do trade for this week with a lot of excitements and new opportunities. As u guys know that bonus for week 06 already credited in our accounts and now we can do trade easily. I am very thankful to instaforex broker and mt5 forum who provide us this great platform to recover our past losses. This time I have received more than $106 which is really a big amount of money for me.

USDCAD
      As you guys know that last week this pair really move against the market trend. most of traders was think that last week it will reached at 1.30 or 1.29 level easily. But, due to the strength in United State dollar it going up without following any fundamental and Technical point of view.
      Now I am looking that it is ready to comes down. If it will break its 1.32920 level then its next target will be 1.34. Let's see how market will react.

Good Luck my dear friends for a successful and Happy trading career always follow the rule of money management.
      Good Morning to you as well!

I'm fine and enjoy weekend very well. I'm thankful to you for asking. Congratulations for this big Bonus once again. Your posts are very meaningful and useful for traders.
      Usd gain strength against Cad in last week expect at the last day of the previous week. I think in this week the scenario of Friday will continue. The level of 1.3300 is very important for sellers. The stop loss above that level is a very good idea. I wish you best of luck for 1.3200 level. See you soon with good results!
      If you can Dream it, You can do it
      Be Bold and Take Risk

3. The following 9 users say Thank You to I'm Trader for this useful post.

cfd2forex (02-11-2019), fightforfun(fff) (02-11-2019), Jahanzaib420 (02-11-2019), MajidAli (02-11-2019), Malik Basit (02-11-2019), MartyFish (02-11-2019), SweetRose (02-11-2019), Teena25 (02-11-2019), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      860 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,484 Times in 831 Posts

USDCAD

Good morning mate now you can again got a good bonus for a week and last week you got a margin call and all investment will be finished now makes proper plan for this week trading use small lots on this pair and get some pips from market, according to the current market opinion market will near to the 1.3300 area zone and next it will cover the support area in 1.3210 trend of market is bullish lets see it will give pull back or continuous moved to resistance of 1.3560.
      Attached Images  

5. The following 6 users say Thank You to SweetRose for this useful post.

cfd2forex (02-11-2019), fightforfun(fff) (02-11-2019), Jahanzaib420 (02-11-2019), MajidAli (02-11-2019), MartyFish (02-11-2019), Pk786 (02-11-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Teena25 has a brilliant future Teena25 has a brilliant future Teena25 has a brilliant future Teena25 has a brilliant future Teena25 has a brilliant future Teena25 has a brilliant future Teena25 has a brilliant future Teena25 has a brilliant future Teena25 has a brilliant future Teena25 has a brilliant future Teena25 has a brilliant future Teena25's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      804 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,747 Times in 654 Posts

USDCAD

Good morning to you..

Dear my weekend also good and I hope you also enjoy on weekend and congrats to you for getting huge bonus from mt5 forum...when we see huge bonus then we more motivated and want to more work with interest...dear you analysis is good and all time give me good profit ..dear USDCAD as shown in chart now it bulish trend and now USD also going up so I think this pair will go more up and minimum touch the previous high level at 1.3320 so now maximum chances it will break previous resistance level...let see dear market what do with is...

7. The following 6 users say Thank You to Teena25 for this useful post.

I'm Trader (02-11-2019), Jahanzaib420 (02-11-2019), MajidAli (02-11-2019), Malik Basit (02-11-2019), MartyFish (02-11-2019), Pk786 (02-11-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Jahanzaib420 has much to be proud of Jahanzaib420 has much to be proud of Jahanzaib420 has much to be proud of Jahanzaib420 has much to be proud of Jahanzaib420 has much to be proud of Jahanzaib420 has much to be proud of Jahanzaib420 has much to be proud of Jahanzaib420 has much to be proud of Jahanzaib420's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      105 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,102 Times in 238 Posts

USDCAD

Good morning dear i am fine and enjoy weekends with my friends and family that's now I am fresh and active ready for enter in market trading Dear much much congratulations this week also again you got 100*$ bonus this is really big to much amount.
      USD cad weekly time frame at this time bullish trend show that's buyer's are very active in this pair so be careful because possible this pair this week just run in upward.

9. The following 5 users say Thank You to Jahanzaib420 for this useful post.

Hande (02-11-2019), MajidAli (02-11-2019), MartyFish (02-11-2019), Mustansir (02-11-2019), Pk786 (02-11-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Worried

Mustansir has a brilliant future Mustansir has a brilliant future Mustansir has a brilliant future Mustansir has a brilliant future Mustansir has a brilliant future Mustansir has a brilliant future Mustansir has a brilliant future Mustansir has a brilliant future Mustansir has a brilliant future Mustansir has a brilliant future Mustansir has a brilliant future Mustansir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      143 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,613 Times in 289 Posts

USDCAD

Hello dear good morning so many many congratulations brother for receiving the big bonus but at this time I will suggest you to do the trade properly by following the money management because I think last week you have made the losses of more than 300 dollars so be careful dear hope you will not repeated your mistakes again

11. The following 5 users say Thank You to Mustansir for this useful post.

cfd2forex (02-11-2019), Hande (02-11-2019), MajidAli (02-11-2019), MartyFish (02-11-2019), Pk786 (02-11-2019)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Proresources is on a distinguished road Proresources's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attached Images  

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to Proresources for this useful post.

MartyFish (02-11-2019), Pk786 (02-11-2019), Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Malik Basit is just really nice Malik Basit is just really nice Malik Basit is just really nice Malik Basit is just really nice Malik Basit is just really nice Malik Basit's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      206 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

USDCAD

Good Morning!
      Congratulations for big Weekly Bonus sir. Your posts are very useful for us and due to high number of thanks you got such a nice Bonus once again. I hope you will add more like this to help us.
      Are you still looking to enter in Usd/Cad with a sell position or already entered? Below 1.3300 level is very good opportunity for sellers to make some profit in short time. I think it will fall more in upcoming hours because Usd is struggling to hold it's strength against majors in market. I hope your desired level of 1.3200 will be hit soon and you will make good money from this pair. My best wishes are with you sir!

15. The following 5 users say Thank You to Malik Basit for this useful post.

fightforfun(fff) (02-11-2019), MajidAli (02-11-2019), MartyFish (02-11-2019), Pk786 (02-11-2019), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Busy

Pk786 has much to be proud of Pk786 has much to be proud of Pk786 has much to be proud of Pk786 has much to be proud of Pk786 has much to be proud of Pk786 has much to be proud of Pk786 has much to be proud of Pk786 has much to be proud of Pk786 has much to be proud of Pk786 has much to be proud of Pk786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      200 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,591 Times in 452 Posts

USDCAD

We had a quick run up and it may do some Thank You! Legal Risk Disclosure Trading foreign exchange or CFD on margin carries a high USDCAD did not break down the red support line on weekly chart Dollar is a very popular currency pair due to the extremely large amount of
      Name:  Screenshot_10.png
Views: 37
Size:  36.0 KB

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to Pk786 for this useful post.

cfd2forex (02-11-2019), MajidAli (02-11-2019), MartyFish (02-11-2019)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Proresources is on a distinguished road Proresources's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Pro

Attached Images  

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to Proresources for this useful post.

MajidAli (02-11-2019), MartyFish (02-11-2019)

Reply to Thread
    Page 97 of 118 FirstFirst ... 92 95 96 97 98 99 102 ... LastLast