• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Which is best computer trading vs mobile trading? (part 5)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      899 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,136 Times in 760 Posts

Default Re: Which is best computer trading vs mobile trading? (part 5)

Dear I think computer trading is best rather than mobile trading because when we open our account in computer or laptop then we can easily see our account and also do good analysis on computer and one basic think if we do trade then if we open take profit show in mobile only we use take Profit 1 but if we use computer or laptop then we use maximum take profit so it's better we use trading on computer rather than mobile..

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      745 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,756 Times in 529 Posts

Dear computer trading has its own edges over mobile and mobile has its own unique characteristics i like both of then when its convenient to use a pc i always want to see on bigger screen to see bigger scheme of things and when its un comforting to use a pc I prefer to analyse on mobile

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

abbasali is on a distinguished road abbasali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      104 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The basic requirement is the awareness of Forex and the knowledge of trading, whether it is done on Mobile or on the Computer. The movement of the pairs is not different among these two. If a trader knows, what to do to become a profitable trader he doesn't bother about the selection of the way among these 2.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Stresses

bablu7832 is just really nice bablu7832 is just really nice bablu7832 is just really nice bablu7832 is just really nice bablu7832 is just really nice bablu7832's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend for me trading on computer is best because I get better control on my terminal,I can open,close and modify my trades easily and I get larger screen so that I can watch market in HD.Tradin on my computer in privacy and discreat environment is best for me to focus on market and trade effectively.Mobil phone serves a lot of purposes so its hard to focus just on trading when I am using terminal on smart phone as frequently I get diverted to check my whatsapp status and facebook and emails.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bablu7832 For This Useful Post:

6sh (12-18-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      247 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,228 Times in 929 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MajidAli View Post
      It depends on our choice if a trader have no time and he just follow the signal of other traders then mobile trading is a good choice to do trading in the market without wasting his time to sit up on the computer all the day. But, if a trader have good knowledge about technical analysis done pC platform good choice to make proper technical analysis. Overall, we have need to do trade on PC or laptop to know that how market works.
      i think they are equal. technological update make forex trading easier n' give this business mobility. many online sites are trying their platform exchange but i think clients are choose what they got. for personal computer, you can use metatrader 4, 5, binary trader n' iphone/ipad or android you can use. all these are downloadable on brokers official website.
      bit by bit, over time... it will accumulate into a mountain..!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 6sh For This Useful Post:

y2sm4n (01-11-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Bashul

MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1939 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,039 Times in 1,582 Posts

Overall, if we can use both platforms. Because, instaforex provide both type of platforms for laptop and mobile platforms. But, mobile platform is only good idea for those traders who have no time to sit up on the computer all day. Mobile platform mostly design for those traders who have no knowledge about technical analysis and invest money in the market and following signal from other traders. In my point of view we have need to use computer and laptop to access metatrader 4 for more accuracy and learning purpose.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

emadomda has a spectacular aura about emadomda has a spectacular aura about emadomda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Certainly, for me, Forex is better when using a mobile phone. I think it is better, but this is different from one person to another. It is not a monopoly on anyone. There are those who use it on the computer and there are those who use it over the phone.
      I wish the best for all

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Arbinda5x is on a distinguished road Arbinda5x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually both of them are best according to their respective place. On computer you can see the trading chart and history of so many days ago. Besides you can get the opportunity to use so many indicators. Which is really a very big advantages to all the traders. But on mobile trading you get the chance to monitoring your trades in different place beside your daily work. So both of are best but if you want to say me to choose one then I would say that mobile trading is best. It is is my personal opinion it can be different in other traders.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Blah

zoeChan will become famous soon enough zoeChan will become famous soon enough zoeChan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

computer trading is always better because if we trade on mobile we can not add new indicators like customized indicator, if we want to use then laptop or computer is required, so make sure you use trading on laptop, so if you have already analyzed then we can trade on mobile phone also, mobile trading is more easy we can do at any place

12. Lamboghini
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Kingkhan2288 will become famous soon enough Kingkhan2288 will become famous soon enough Kingkhan2288's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Both are very good and very wonderful devices for the latest trading business but the mobile phone device is not suitable for the trading trading and laptop computers are very helpful and effective device for the trading because on the laptop and desktop all trading instruments are available for applying

Reply to thread
    Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6