• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Weekly Bonus Is the best thing !!

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Muhmmadzain will become famous soon enough Muhmmadzain will become famous soon enough Muhmmadzain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Weekly Bonus Is the best thing !!

the best thing in Forex is they give the bonus in every week and we trade every week and complete our needs by every week by trading , some other give bonus after month or more , by working hard a week then give a good amount of bonus and you earn every week on a handsome amount. so Forex is really good.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Muhmmadzain For This Useful Post:

widescreen (11-26-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Inspired

widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      539 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Weekly bonus that we can get from this mt5 forum is really a good thing for all traders that do not want to use money that they scare to lose in making trades in this forex trading business. with these bonus we actually can reduce the emotional attachment with the money that we earned from our daily job. with the bonus money if we can get a handsome profit with it we can actually withdraw the profit from it. so it is really a good thing for us as a former to take this chance of making some money through the forum bonus so that we can have some real capital in order to accumulate some profit in the trading.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Kingkhan2288 will become famous soon enough Kingkhan2288 will become famous soon enough Kingkhan2288's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Exactly weekly bonus points system is very good initiative of insta forex company i am very happy with this initiative because when you get the weekly bonus in your trading account then it became very easy to trade immediately and earn easily and at the weekend you received your posting bounas and you also can evaluate your performance in MT5 forum and can understand how are your posting valuation which gave you the points.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

samikhan2379 has a spectacular aura about samikhan2379 has a spectacular aura about samikhan2379's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      262 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes dear I m also very glad the bonus system of weekly base of mt5 forum because it is very quickly passed the week and we get fresh bonus.we should work hard and make maximum and quality posts and thread to make handsome bonus.i really love mt5 forum.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

abbasali is on a distinguished road abbasali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      104 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yeah it's a great place to share our thoughts and learn good things from here, as well as we get gift from the forum administration. but i was not aware that the forum is paying on weekly basis. are you sure that the bonus for posts will be withdraw to the trading account on weekly basis. if it is so then it is a great news for me.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Wadda is a splendid one to behold Wadda is a splendid one to behold Wadda is a splendid one to behold Wadda is a splendid one to behold Wadda is a splendid one to behold Wadda is a splendid one to behold Wadda is a splendid one to behold Wadda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      164 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes sir weekly bonus is best thing and we can earn good and huge amount of bonus on every week. So we must take serious interest in this forum and create good and informative posts so everyone can get benefit from it and increase bonus amount.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

tjs5 is a jewel in the rough tjs5 is a jewel in the rough tjs5 is a jewel in the rough tjs5 is a jewel in the rough tjs5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      114 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi friends of course weekly bonus is good thing and also it's really important this is the best thing of mt5 forum is weekly bonus because without bonus we can't participate in market so I think this is very helpful for us.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2