• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Which trading tool is best for you?

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Phantom Assassin will become famous soon enough Phantom Assassin will become famous soon enough Phantom Assassin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Which trading tool is best for you?

Simple to learn and easy to understand the pattern of the candlestick, if we do not understand all pattern, we can note in notepad or even just browsing on the internet.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantom Assassin For This Useful Post:

dedy hari kurniawan (12-28-2018)

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,698 Times in 7,565 Posts

The first step is to try to gain as much as the knowledge you can through various websites or blogs. Next step is to learn the Forex calendar to get update release of news. If you learn metatrader 4 you can upgrade and learn the metatrader 5.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL For This Useful Post:

dedy hari kurniawan (02-12-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Legion Commander will become famous soon enough Legion Commander will become famous soon enough Legion Commander's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Which trading tool is best for you?

Tools are indispensable in trading. Brokers supply traders with the most advanced trading platforms to help them gain the best possible trading experience. For example, MetaTrader 4 is a prime example of this – but there are many more powerful tools and features you can use for an enhanced trading experience.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Legion Commander for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (02-12-2019), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-04-2019)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

in my opinion the best trading tool is to use MetaTrader which is equipped with indicators according to the analytical skills we have. trading with the web is also more difficult for me than MetaTrader. so my choice for trading is to use a trading tool in the form of MetaTrader which has been equipped with indicators and trading robots that I have set according to my analytical skills along with indicators and robots installed in my MetaTrader.

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to mugiwara for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (02-12-2019), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-04-2019), Unregistered (2)

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara     
      in my opinion the best trading tool is to use MetaTrader which is equipped with indicators according to the analytical skills we have. trading with the web is also more difficult for me than MetaTrader. so my choice for trading is to use a trading tool in the form of MetaTrader which has been equipped with indicators and trading robots that I have set according to my analytical skills along with indicators and robots installed in my MetaTrader.
      Many traders have applied MetaTrader as their weapon to trade in the forex market. Include my selves and maybe all of you already use MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5.
      More simple and easy to use, the file size is small enough even when we only have a small memory capacity.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL For This Useful Post:

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Nyx Assassin will become famous soon enough Nyx Assassin will become famous soon enough Nyx Assassin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I use metatrader 4 trading platform and my daily trading is use scalping techniques, where i only need to read simple candlestick pattern and combine with a correct time frame.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Nyx Assassin for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (02-12-2019), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-04-2019)

I am:
      Asleep

Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nyx Assassin     
      I use metatrader 4 trading platform and my daily trading is use scalping techniques, where i only need to read simple candlestick pattern and combine with a correct time frame.
      In my views, I have got a lot of friends who trade like you. Basic only on the candlestick pattern and 5 minutes timeframes, they can make a lot of profit.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL For This Useful Post:

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      341 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are so many patterns if we learn about the Candlestick, at least we must learn it seriously until we really understand how to apply in our daily trading.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (02-12-2019), MT5 bozZdeviL (02-11-2019)

I am:
      Asleep

Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by わξΨǐ ツ     
      There are so many patterns if we learn about the Candlestick, at least we must learn it seriously until we really understand how to apply in our daily trading.
      What a method you can suggest to us on how to understand more easily about learning of candlestick pattern?

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (02-12-2019), Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Nyx Assassin will become famous soon enough Nyx Assassin will become famous soon enough Nyx Assassin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is really interesting if an expert trader want to share their knowledge on how to learn this forex business in a simple and easy way.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyx Assassin For This Useful Post:

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3