• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Which trading tool is best for you?

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      348 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well according to my opinion candle stick pattern RSI and MACD are the best indicators for trading when these three indicators gived you green signal in one direction menas to say tell strong sell or strong buy then we have to enter in trade and wait for profit. I use these indicators while trading.

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,709 Times in 7,565 Posts

I prefer to learn candlestick pattern, the Doji candle pattern is a basic candlestick formation that is always introduced in the initial Price Action lesson. Besides being often found on the chart, Doji is very easy to spot. Basically, Doji is a candlestick pattern with a very small body (because the Open and Close levels are very close) and long shadow. This formation is often interpreted as a market doubt to move in a certain direction. Whether up or down, the market has no definite sentiment.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Legion Commander will become famous soon enough Legion Commander will become famous soon enough Legion Commander's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Flag pattern is formed from a price correction in the middle of a trend. Because the correction is contrary to the direction of the trend, the price seems to signal a reversal.
      Even though the correction is only temporary and the price will return to the main trend. When the projection is true, then that's when the Flag pattern is confirmed.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6615 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,065 Times in 5,483 Posts

This is true that different trader like to use different tools and i see many trader are using multiple tools for trading, personally i don't believe on any tool. I just like to use only candlesticks pattern, because i think only that will help me to make good analysis on current market. Previous time i also used more tools but when i saw different tool provided different information from that time i just try to avoid to use any tool on my chart.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid4x For This Useful Post:

FxBD (02-24-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Fine

Ubaidkhan will become famous soon enough Ubaidkhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Meta trader 5 and meta trader 4 its equal but mt5 is advance software version. I have installed and using mt4 it's working good they are equal tools and works same

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to Ubaidkhan for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      341 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ubaidkhan     
      Meta trader 5 and meta trader 4 its equal but mt5 is advance software version. I have installed and using mt4 it's working good they are equal tools and works same
      So, what is an opinion from your views between MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5?
      I prefer to use MetaTrader 4 than MetaTrader 5 because in my trading experience, MetaTrader 4 is really more easy to use, all the tools that exist on MetaTrader 4 is really great, not like on the MetaTrader 5, some tools in there is not really good. Well each trader have differences opinion about this because i want to compare between my opinion and other trader, of course i will interesting with the opinion from Expert who has been trade for many years. So that is make me more interesting to continue use MetaTrader 4 trading platform or will i use the MetaTrader 5?

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri is on a distinguished road Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the best trading equipment in my opinion is the MetaTrader platform. this tool has been famous for a long time and is still used today and is the best and best setting equipment in my opinion as well as with other traders. indeed there are some programs that make their own trading platforms but not so many enthusiasts that they are more inclined towards MetaTrader which is more familiar and easy to use.

Banned
      I am:
      Bashul

MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1960 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,050 Times in 1,583 Posts

Honestly, I am not believe on any technical indicators or any strategy which is available in the market because we cannot understand them easily. A trader always have need to use his own trading strategy to make proper technical analysis because some time market move and we are become horrible about our trading carrier that forex trading is not in our hand and we cannot make money from it. But, when we have a great trading system to do technical analysis then we can beat this market.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3