• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: What's the Most Important Method for the Beginners ?

Where am I?
      I am:
      Happy

Rekhit is an unknown quantity at this point Rekhit's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default This is really an informative thread

Hi all,

As someone who is starting out, this was really helpful. Right now I am just going through the threads and I find that all my doubts are being answered without even asking anyone. So yes, Thanks for this thread.

And also, happy trading :-)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Mastadon is on a distinguished road Mastadon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yaman7030     
      As a beginner, the basic method that will qualify you as trader is technical price action analysis you have to know the basic structure level of support and resistance, the definition of trend: higher high, higher low and lower low lower high, and price action signal for entry strategy.
      A good trader trades steadily. It is very difficult to achieve stability in forex. Stable trading only professionals. The rest of the trade is not long and then lose their entire deposit and then trade again. You need to have a lot of patience to wait for a good price and profitably buy or sell a currency and make money on it.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri is on a distinguished road Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the most important method for a beginner trader is that we have to practice trading using the demo account before going to the real account, while using the demo account we have to learn every command from the meta trader that we use. diving using the demo account we must determine the trading strategy we will use. after we have a trading strategy, we then learn the news about the currency pair we are trading. if we have everything, we will start trading with the real account that we have prepared. to trade with a real account we must begin to train ourselves when doing forex trading.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Asleep

ondi89 will become famous soon enough ondi89 will become famous soon enough ondi89's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading is a lot like riding a roller coaster. Although it obviously is fun and exciting, there will be times when you feel scared, nervous or even powerless. When these bad times come, itís important to not panic or give up. One excellent thing to do during these troubling times is read some motivational quotes from traders who have been in your shoes and know the path to success.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Mastadon is on a distinguished road Mastadon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jimi555     
      I think scalping is the best method for beginners. With scalping a beginner can also get a small profit. In this method always use small lot size and place a take profit at 10 pips. And trade with only one pair and try to become expert of that particular pair so that you can analyse its trend and take profit easily
      Scalping is done only by professional traders who have experience of more than 5 years of trading. For beginners, I do not advise you to do scalping because you know nothing about the market and you will be interested only in instant profit, and everything else will not matter. When scalping, you will not sweep the market and do not do the analysis, but will open many deals and think that in 1 day you will become a millionaire.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheeky

Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,203 Times in 626 Posts

If you concern about 2 terms, you never lose on forex trading. First term is demo trading and 2nd one is small lot.
      As a new trader, you should use small lot, small lot will make more chances to stay long time on market and demo trading will remove your all difficulties on trading.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

tjs5 is a jewel in the rough tjs5 is a jewel in the rough tjs5 is a jewel in the rough tjs5 is a jewel in the rough tjs5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      114 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi friends I think for beginners stay Cool calm mood with high ambition start the trading with small lots and small profits when you get enough knowledge then start with big lots and big profit

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      815 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

A beginner need to start the trading with the basic market study. First learn basic trading education. Join the demo account and get practice. Trade with different currency pair and well understand the currency pair and how they work. Grow your confidence and patience level. Spend more time for practice and use the different indicators and tools to well aware with it. Read the technical news and try to determine the trend of the market. Never leave the demo account practice with less knowledge.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Nosherwan2244 is on a distinguished road Nosherwan2244's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The man st important is that go for demos , the more you practice the more you will be able to do some real adventures

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

BriteMedium is a jewel in the rough BriteMedium is a jewel in the rough BriteMedium is a jewel in the rough BriteMedium is a jewel in the rough BriteMedium's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      556 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The most important thing for beginners is to get the basics of Forex trading education if they want to overcome the Forex market in near future and also spend their maximum time on making practice on the Demo trading account. Look, the profit is nothing in the Forex market but the knowledge and having information regarding the currencies price movements is much important even you just have to work to get the information from the out source and even you need to work like a technician by using the technical tools, features and indicators in the trading platform.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2