• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: forex-master-anty's - Trading journal

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angelic

forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      916 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,208 Times in 316 Posts

Thumbs up forex-master-anty's - Trading journal

Hello dear,
      I have seen in this section that everybody has a thread next to his name "A trading journal with an apostrophe".
      But actually this is not a trading journal..
      In this thread I want to make you clear that trading Jounral means to keep your statistical data of your past trades..
      In other words the history of your post rates are recorded on a specific trading journal.. and the purpose of this Record Keeping trading journal is to keep you up to date with your good as well as bad trades,,
      It is important because while making any decision for a trade you should remember the key points which you have previously done on your trading and this will be done through the trading general because all of your past rates are recorded in that trading journal... in the next thread I will let you know how to keep a trading journal...

Thanks  

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      674 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,247 Times in 851 Posts

Default Re: forex-master-anty's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by forex-master-anty View Post
      Hello dear,
      I have seen in this section that everybody has a thread next to his name "A trading journal with an apostrophe".
      In this thread I want to make you clear that trading Jounral means to keep your statistical data of your past trades..
      In other words the history of your post rates are recorded on a specific trading journal.. and the purpose of this Record Keeping trading journal is to keep you up to date with your good as well as bad trades,,
      It is important because while making any decision for a trade you should remember the key points which you have previously done on your trading and this will be done through the trading general because all of your past rates are recorded in that trading journal... in the next thread I will let you know how to keep a trading journal...
      Hello dear I am blessed by your trading journal I will also update it daily..
      And when it is helpful for me I will respond to that also I will give response of that straightening style also

Thanks  

3. The following 4 users say Thank You to cfd2forex for this useful post.

ayan555 (02-22-2019), forex-master-anty (12-03-2018), mohsin87 (12-03-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-10-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      484 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,179 Posts

Hello dear yes you are right by creating your own trading journals mean you need to update it and you need to share your past experiences as well as your present day day trade suggestion . Thanks

Thanks  

5. The following 5 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

ayan555 (02-22-2019), forex-master-anty (12-03-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-10-2019), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angelic

forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty has much to be proud of forex-master-anty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      916 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello traders today I am going to let you know the opening of the market in the Monday morning...
      Dear if you have a bird's eye view of the market you just know that all the American dollar pairs I mean all the major pairs have been opened in the gap up opening...
      So the technical traders should know how to treat the gap up opening.
      How to trade the gap up opening.
      Dear there are three to four methods of trading the gap...
      So listen the golden rule now if the market cap is in the direction of trend then wait for the gap to be filled...
      As soon as gas filled the trade should be executed in the direction of previous Trend...
      For example today's trading gaps are..
      NZD USD...
      Dear NZ USD has open a huge gap and just wait for the gap to be filled and then enter for longan tree...
      Same goes on AUD USD,
      GBP USD and so on.
      Thank you very much

Thanks  

7. The following 7 users say Thank You to forex-master-anty for this useful post.

ayan555 (02-22-2019), BlackDollar (12-03-2018), malik999 (12-26-2018), me2mt5 (12-26-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-10-2019), Teena25 (01-02-2019), ue2forex (12-23-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

mohsin87 is a glorious beacon of light mohsin87 is a glorious beacon of light mohsin87 is a glorious beacon of light mohsin87 is a glorious beacon of light mohsin87 is a glorious beacon of light mohsin87's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      114 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello dear,
      Hi hru - Greetings for you my dear fellows,Thanks for this information,Forex trading is a very complexed business and shaing our knowledge is a blessing via this forum,we should try to stay intact about the subject and should avoid irrelevant information,beacause people are learning through this forum ,we can hurt someone's learning if provided the immature information about the forex market and its characterristics

Have a nice trading week and plenty of dollars in your account

Thanks  

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to mohsin87 for this useful post.

forex-master-anty (12-05-2018), malik999 (12-26-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-10-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      875 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,088 Times in 747 Posts

Yes dear trading journal is good and if you do daily update then it's benefits for us and we must something learn from him so update daily and thanks for this specially for new babies because now days learning very difficult and if you do this then we can get maximum orofit and also learn ...

Thanks  

11. The following 4 users say Thank You to Teena25 for this useful post.

forex-master-anty (12-05-2018), malik999 (12-26-2018), me2mt5 (12-26-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-10-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      567 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,491 Times in 1,188 Posts

Hello traders today I am going to let you know the opening of the market in the Monday morning...
      Dear if you have a bird's eye view of the market you just know that all the American dollar pairs I mean all the major pairs have been opened in the gap up opening...
      So the technical traders should know how to treat the gap up opening.
      How to trade the gap up opening.
      Dear there are three to four methods of trading the gap...
      So listen the golden rule now if the market cap is in the direction of trend then wait for the gap to be filled...
      As soon as gas filled the trade should be executed in the direction of previous Trend...
      For example today's trading gaps are..
      NZD USD...
      Dear NZ USD has open a huge gap and just wait for the gap to be filled and then enter for longan tree...
      Same goes on AUD USD,
      GBP USD and so on.
      Thank you very much
      The NZD/USD pair managed to penetrate the axial resistance 0.6910 and now settles on top of it, supporting the continuation of our expectations of the rising trend effectively the rest of the day, paving the way for the orientation towards 0.7024, which represents our next major station, while recalling that the stability above 0.6885 is important for the continued rise Proposed.

Thanks  

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to shadi for this useful post.

forex-master-anty (12-05-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-10-2019), Teena25 (01-02-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angelic

Accumulated bonus
      916 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello guys today I am going to talk about the USD JPY.. so listen..
      You may have seen that USD JPY had made an impulse last week. . And I was waiting for the trend continuation pattern and we have seen that it was a fine flag pattern... so yesterday I made an entry on the completion of that flag on USD JPY... and after that I managed to catch another pulse from this trade no again I am looking for the trend continuation pattern to add more Threads on this pair..
      Please see the attached image
      Attached Images  
      Forex-master-anty's trading journal

http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...rading-journal

Thanks  

15. The following 4 users say Thank You to forex-master-anty for this useful post.

malik999 (12-26-2018), me2mt5 (12-26-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-10-2019), Teena25 (01-02-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angelic

Accumulated bonus
      916 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear please see the image attached below of the USD CAD trade we will take this trend in the coming year I mean in January maybe because the setup is going to be complete in January..
      Thank you
      Attached Images  

Thanks  

17. The following 5 users say Thank You to forex-master-anty for this useful post.

amittimothy (01-04-2019), malik999 (12-26-2018), me2mt5 (12-26-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-10-2019), Teena25 (01-02-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angelic

Accumulated bonus
      916 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Todays tardeing statistic.

Hello dear I have traded in GBP USD in the last week and I have made a lot of profit on that rate...
      In simple words I have made my account double in just today's and in the attached image below I will show you how I did that you can see the statistics in that image so share your statistics also so that the other member of the forum get motivated from your trading style and also can get guidance from the experience traders like you all so stay tune on my trading general to keep watching my statistics and my strategies to have a good result on your training style thank you very much
      Attached Images  

Thanks  

19. The following 4 users say Thank You to forex-master-anty for this useful post.

malik999 (12-26-2018), me2mt5 (12-26-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-10-2019), Teena25 (01-02-2019)

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast