• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Why my account is banned- i saved bonus for 2-3 weeks

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

abrarhussain1 is a jewel in the rough abrarhussain1 is a jewel in the rough abrarhussain1 is a jewel in the rough abrarhussain1 is a jewel in the rough abrarhussain1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      174 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Why my account is banned- i saved bonus for 2-3 weeks

Hi, i saved bonus and trade on 70$ got 60$ profit from one long term order of 1.0 lot size. order was not scalping also but when i withdrawal my account is just banned after 2-3 days of request. so now kindly tell me what was the reason, what is solution now?

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

abrarhussain1 is a jewel in the rough abrarhussain1 is a jewel in the rough abrarhussain1 is a jewel in the rough abrarhussain1 is a jewel in the rough abrarhussain1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      174 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Why my account is banned- i saved bonus for 2-3 weeks

kindly any moderatos answer me or guide me for next move because i want to trade and banned account was one worse thing for me, so i want to avoid in future

I am:
      ----

IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abrarhussain1     
      kindly any moderatos answer me or guide me for next move because i want to trade and banned account was one worse thing for me, so i want to avoid in future
      Hi, i saved bonus and trade on 70$ got 60$ profit from one long term order of 1.0 lot size. order was not scalping also but when i withdrawal my account is just banned after 2-3 days of request. so now kindly tell me what was the reason, what is solution now?
      Hi Abrarhussain1,

Could you please give us the complete details of your concern and your trading account so we can check it for you?
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      174 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading account number (login): 10442825
      Phone password (keyword): j4AAx3
      this is account. i placed one order with lot of 1.0 and closed before tp, total on 60$ profit and withdrawal and just banned, kindly guide me, and also tell me can i open a new forum affliated account on same email? and can attach here?

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to abrarhussain1 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

I am:
      ----

IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Thanks

Trading account number (login): 10442825
      Phone password (keyword): j4AAx3
      this is account. i placed one order with lot of 1.0 and closed before tp, total on 60$ profit and withdrawal and just banned, kindly guide me, and also tell me can i open a new forum affliated account on same email? and can attach here?
      Hi Abrarussain1,

We kindly advise you to contact the Antifraud department by email: antifraud@mail.instaforex.com, providing account number, phone password and scan or photo of ID.
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      174 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i have done already but not got any reason for banned so i decided to open new account, can i open new trading account on same email? with same information? and can attach here?

I am:
      ----

Thanks

i have done already but not got any reason for banned so i decided to open new account, can i open new trading account on same email? with same information? and can attach here?
      Hi Abrarhussain1,

That is possible. But it can be blocked too. So, it is better to get information from the Antifraud Department.
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

Reply to thread