• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Is there any authorised University of Forex

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

emadomda has a spectacular aura about emadomda has a spectacular aura about emadomda has a spectacular aura about emadomda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Surely there is no FX do you think can be studied like basic science or math certainly not my friend
      But in fact I hope that such things will be studied in universities even if the private universities and not the government we need such things will develop our talents very well and wonderful
      But I see it's impossible to happen in a country that does not recognize the Forex my friend so far so I do not think it could happen

2. The Following User Says Thank You to emadomda For This Useful Post:

emansoadsoso (03-16-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Breezy

Fxchap is a jewel in the rough Fxchap is a jewel in the rough Fxchap is a jewel in the rough Fxchap's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      415 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forex-master-anty     
      No that is there any authorised and the regular University of teaching Forex or not??
      Because I have searched a lot on the Internet to be enrolled in such a regular University just like Oxford are the Howard University but I did not find any...
      That's why I am creating this thread if any of you people have certain knowledge that is there any university in the any corner of the world please let me know so that I can enroll myself in that University to get proper education of foreign exchange
      A Forex University? Actually there's one in Capetown, South Africa if you are really interested in going to a university for that. There are also business schools that teach Financial economics which I believe is the closest thing to understanding how the markets work . That said, there are a lot of online materials you can peruse through that will suffice. What is important more than anything is if you have a desire for it, if you do, go for it and understand it fully before putting your hard earned money into this business.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Supi29 is on a distinguished road Supi29's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you want to get excellent knowledge about the forex market you can join the tiger trading online acadamy it is free for learning and the best thing of this acadamy is that you can get level 2 knowledge when you pass level 1 test

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Usman Mushtaq will become famous soon enough Usman Mushtaq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forex-master-anty     
      No that is there any authorised and the regular University of teaching Forex or not??
      Because I have searched a lot on the Internet to be enrolled in such a regular University just like Oxford are the Howard University but I did not find any...
      That's why I am creating this thread if any of you people have certain knowledge that is there any university in the any corner of the world please let me know so that I can enroll myself in that University to get proper education of foreign exchange
      There is no University of Forex Trading but there are many traders who can teach you online. They run paid courses and many of them offer academies. You can join them to enrich your knowledge and skill in trading. FX is a market and market comes from Economic field. You can learn any course in Economics from Oxford or Harvard University if you want to join but if you only want to study FX then you should take someone who is experienced and expert in his field.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Nendy is a splendid one to behold Nendy is a splendid one to behold Nendy is a splendid one to behold Nendy is a splendid one to behold Nendy is a splendid one to behold Nendy is a splendid one to behold Nendy is a splendid one to behold Nendy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      105 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

official foreign exchange universities in my opinion do not exist in my country but in European countries there may be,
      because if there might be very familiar to us about forex universities, because as we know forex trading is taught only through seminars and webinars and very few open official forex universities,
      and if there might be a good study to be studied by the students,

Where am I?
      I am:
      Bashul

body2years is on a distinguished road body2years's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Contrary to what you’ve read on many websites across the web, Forex trading is not going to take your $10,000 account and turn it into $1 million. The amount we can earn is determined more by the amount of money we are risking rather than how good our strategy is. The old saying “It takes money to make money” is an accurate one, Forex trading included.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Tunji will become famous soon enough Tunji's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I've also done a lot of research on this topic but to my best knowledge, there's NO any university in the world that offers such course. But thanks to the broker like insta forex who have created the platform for people to learn. Aside that, there are many books (both hard and soft copies ) written by professionals and authors that will teach you on how to trade the market professionally.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Tunji will become famous soon enough Tunji's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In my studies and research, there's No university in the world that offers such course. But thanks to the broker like insta forex who created this platform for people to learn. Aside that, there are different types of books written by professional traders and authors that can help one get the basic and the required knowledge to succeed in the forex trading industry.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2