• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Which one is better skrill or Nettle?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

johan9900 is a name known to all johan9900 is a name known to all johan9900 is a name known to all johan9900 is a name known to all johan9900 is a name known to all johan9900 is a name known to all johan9900's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      320 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Exclamation Which one is better skrill or Nettle?

Hello guys. I hope all of you are fine and working hard in forex and forex. I want to ask that which payment system is better skrill or Netteler? Kindly share your experience, please.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to johan9900 For This Useful Post:

saad262 (04-19-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

rkwqykam is an unknown quantity at this point rkwqykam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Which one is better skrill or Nettle?

Quote Originally Posted by johan9900     
      Hello guys. I hope all of you are fine and working hard in forex and forex. I want to ask that which payment system is better skrill or Netteler? Kindly share your experience, please.

both is good and reliable to do deposit or withdrawal for forex service so the question you need to ask now is which one is more popular in your country because you will need an easy way to convert it into cash to spend.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Chatty

Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      882 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,661 Times in 708 Posts

I used skrill system for payment withdraw. So i am satisfied from it and suggest to use it. I did not use netteler so i can not explain about it. Its everyone own choice which system is use for withdraw.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

rkwqykam is an unknown quantity at this point rkwqykam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Niazi1122     
      I used skrill system for payment withdraw. So i am satisfied from it and suggest to use it. I did not use netteler so i can not explain about it. Its everyone own choice which system is use for withdraw.
      what is the fee to transfer from skrill directly to our bank account do you know it? Also how long will it take for the money to reach our bank account

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

nobugsmlady is an unknown quantity at this point nobugsmlady's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rkwqykam     
      what is the fee to transfer from skrill directly to our bank account do you know it? Also how long will it take for the money to reach our bank account

i dont know how to transfer skrill directly to our bank account because all this time whenever i have skrill fund i will just sell it to other people who wants it which is easy and quick to do

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Fine

Ubaidkhan will become famous soon enough Ubaidkhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend I'm using skrill. Because skrill is faster payment processor to withdraw our money to jazz cash account. Most people's says that skrill is best payment processor. From skrill we can directly transfer our money to bank account. Any time we can pick our money form bank

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5202 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,162 Times in 4,866 Posts

Dear skrill and netĺler same company. Their service is very fine. I am with skrill 15 years more. Till now i haven't face problem. Both the system aĺlow maximum country of the world. If you still not confirm that your country aĺlow or not just go to skrill website and sign up then you can easily understand your country aĺlow or not allow. Personally i enjoy this system mostly.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri is on a distinguished road Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

between skril and neteller, I prefer neteller. This means of payment which I've shared since 2013 then and still give me convenience to conduct transactions, if indeed I've never skrill try it, it's just the time of withdrawal from instaforex company is sure to have his taxes. so that will reduce the funds that I got from my instaforex.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Earie is on a distinguished road Earie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For me, skrill is the best. Neteller is very limited and offers its services to a small number of countries. Me and my friends have all used Skrill without any issues for a long time. It offers the ease of withdrawing directly in local bank accounts after you are verified. The only difficulty is with the verification of our skrill account which takes time and a lot of effort compared to other similar payment processors.

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to Earie for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

saad262 will become famous soon enough saad262's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well i am using Nettler and if any body asked me about these two payment system Nettler and Skrill then my answer will be Nettler, because it has very quick and trusted service although its charges are little high as compared to skrill but i prefer Nettler. Its my own experience about Nettler and i am using this payment system for deposit and withdrawal.

Reply to thread