• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 356 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Hande's - Trading journal

1. #1 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angelic

Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3846 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,740 Times in 4,511 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Default Hande's - Trading journal

Hello and good morning
      Yesterday I have joined this forum to share some of my analysis with you guys hope my analysis will be profitable forou and I was also infested to earn some money with the bonus amount hope I will got the good bonus I will did the quality posts I want your positive feedback at my analysis

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7724 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,731 Times in 6,293 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Default Re: Hande Trading Journal

Quote Originally Posted by Hande     
      Hello and good morning
      Yesterday I have joined this forum to share some of my analysis with you guys hope my analysis will be profitable forou and I was also infested to earn some money with the bonus amount hope I will got the good bonus I will did the quality posts I want your positive feedback at my analysis
      Welcome to the greatest forex forum in the world. You sure would gain tremendously from the step you have taken. You need to post your analysis here to make it easy to follow. Presently I do not see any analysis here. Post and let's see how it goes. Have a nice stay at the forum.
      Covid-19 will not wipe out humanity! Let's fight this common foe together. Together we win this war! Please apply WHO recommendations on keeping safe!
      Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

3. 10 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

Andrrson (12-03-2018), fragile (02-18-2019), Hande (12-03-2018), Heals (12-08-2019), kashifrehman (12-03-2018), Pops (08-04-2019), Unregistered (4)

4. #3 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheeky

I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2171 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,153 Times in 1,763 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello and good morning
      Welcome to this great place where we can learn everything about Forex Trading. If you write quality posts then you will definitely get good bonus and then you can start trading. Quality is must in posts to get good bonus on regular basis.
      I hope when you post your analysis about any currency pair or commodity then trader will try to learn from it and if it work properly then you will see big appreciations.
      Hope so we will meet again on this thread to discuss about your analysis and after that when you post your success stories. I wish you best of luck for future.
      If you can Dream it, You can do it
      Be Bold and Take Risk

5. 3 users say Thank You to I'm Trader for this useful post.

Andrrson (12-03-2018), fragile (02-18-2019), kashifrehman (12-03-2018)

6. #4 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Stresses

ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      776 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,614 Times in 649 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello and good morning
      Welcome dear at the MT5 forum hope you will lean a lot of knowledge from this forum that will be helpful for your trading carrier hope you will enjoy our company at the MT5 forum I wish to found your good analysis that you will let's see what will be the results of your analysis

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

7. 5 users say Thank You to ZaraIqbal for this useful post.

Andrrson (12-03-2018), fragile (02-18-2019), Hande (12-03-2018), Hina786 (11-23-2019), kashifrehman (12-03-2018)

8. #5 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2968 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 32,069 Times in 12,599 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello and good morning
      Hello dear newbie welcome to you here. Yes you are right you can earn bonus and start your trades.

Wish you all the best and work hard. And do good quality threads and posts, and yeah you can learn here a lot of new things about forex

9. 2 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

Andrrson (12-03-2018), kashifrehman (12-03-2018)

10. #6 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6431 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,665 Times in 10,544 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello and good morning
      You are so welcome to the journal section of this great forum, and I am waiting for your trading signals and active interactions with other member of the forum. It is so nice that we make our trading journal public, this will help us to receive corrections from other traders, and everything will be fine. So, get ready for queries from us, and inquiries as well from you.

11. 3 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

fragile (02-18-2019), Hande (12-03-2018), kashifrehman (12-03-2018)

12. #7 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angelic

BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1496 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,141 Times in 2,371 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

hello very whom well come to best plate form here you can get a financial support for a real trading and i hope you will be share your analysis with here you you can earn bonus for real trading so i think here you will be enjoy wish you a good luck from me

13. 3 users say Thank You to BlackDollar for this useful post.

fragile (02-18-2019), Hande (12-03-2018), Manoo1010 (11-15-2019)

14. #8 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angelic

Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3846 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good Morning
      Another day starts so first of all let me tell that how. are you doing your trading yesterday I have executed the buy trade at EUR/USD that is in the good profit and I will share the analysis of this pair if anybody is interested in the trade than execute the buy order at this pair stop loss below the horizontal line and tp set at the upper horizontal line...
      Name: Screenshot_2018-12-04-07-09-07.png Views: 1207 Size: 80.1 KBName: Screenshot_2018-12-04-07-09-17.png Views: 1172 Size: 48.4 KB

15. 8 users say Thank You to Hande for this useful post.

Ali516 (03-31-2020), fragile (02-18-2019), hamadaelkomy455 (12-26-2019), kashifrehman (12-04-2018), Rana720 (01-12-2020), Unregistered (2), ZaraIqbal (12-04-2018)

16. #9 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Stresses

ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal has a reputation beyond repute ZaraIqbal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      776 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,614 Times in 649 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good Morning
      Another day starts so first of all let me tell that how. are you doing your trading yesterday I have executed the buy trade at EUR/USD that is in the good profit and I will share the analysis of this pair if anybody is interested in the trade than execute the buy order at this pair stop loss below the horizontal line and tp set at the upper horizontal line...
      Attachment 93297Attachment 93298
      Oh wow dear Hande you are in the good profit keep it up dear sister you are the good analyzer than me and you mostly follow the price action techniques that are very important for the traders hope your target of 1.14700 will be done soon and it will continue its movement towards the uptrend

17. 3 users say Thank You to ZaraIqbal for this useful post.

fragile (02-18-2019), Hande (12-04-2018), kashifrehman (12-04-2018)

18. #10 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angelic

Accumulated bonus
      3846 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good Morning
      Last Day I have shared the analysis the analysis of EUR/USD it is still valid so if anybody is interested than its the good opportunity to bought it my tp of this trade is successfully hitted.
      Today's update:
      Today's candle for the GBP/USD is very important for its next direction because yesterday candle was doji but mostly chances are to the upside
      Name: Screenshot_2018-12-05-07-28-08.png Views: 1161 Size: 58.3 KBName: Screenshot_2018-12-05-07-29-53.png Views: 1159 Size: 62.8 KB

19. 10 users say Thank You to Hande for this useful post.

Akberahmed (05-16-2020), fadilah (12-05-2018), fragile (02-18-2019), kashifrehman (12-05-2018), MajidAli (12-05-2018), ola4real (12-05-2018), Unregistered (2), ZaraIqbal (12-05-2018), Zenia (03-18-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 356 1 2 3 6 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 15