• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 264 of 342 ... 259 262 263 264 265 266 269 ...
    Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 3412

Thread: Hande's - Trading journal

1. #2631 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

lebouziramzi is a splendid one to behold lebouziramzi is a splendid one to behold lebouziramzi is a splendid one to behold lebouziramzi is a splendid one to behold lebouziramzi is a splendid one to behold lebouziramzi is a splendid one to behold lebouziramzi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hande     
      Technical Analysis of the #Crude-Oil:

Hello

Now here I developed another one analysis and this analysis is about the #Crude-Oil, here I observed that it rejected from the weekly support and also from the trend line, last week it formed the bullish engulfed candle, now it's bullish momentum is looking strong, bulls are in domination now at this major time frame so that's why I will recommended to all to ride with the bulls now.

What's your opinion about this analysis of the Crude oil.

Attachment 173510
      BRENT complete the trading week near the area of ​​57.11 dollars per barrel. And it continues to move within the correction and the downward channel. Moving averages indicate a bearish trend. Prices went far from the area between the signal lines, indicating strong pressure from commodity sellers. At the moment, we should expect an attempt to develop a correction and test the resistance area near the level of 59.05. Then, the rebound and the beginning of the fall of oil in the area below the level of 44.75 dollars per barrel.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lebouziramzi For This Useful Post:

Hande (02-17-2020)

3. #2632 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2389 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,345 Times in 10,660 Posts

Technical Analysis of the #Crude-Oil:

Hello

Now here I developed another one analysis and this analysis is about the #Crude-Oil, here I observed that it rejected from the weekly support and also from the trend line, last week it formed the bullish engulfed candle, now it's bullish momentum is looking strong, bulls are in domination now at this major time frame so that's why I will recommended to all to ride with the bulls now.

What's your opinion about this analysis of the Crude oil.

Attachment 173510
      whats up brother
      Crude oil closed at the amount of 50 .23 and this is above the aid line right right here Iím bullish on oil and i assume it's going to skip extra up because of the fact this had already touched its help at 49.30 and bounced lower lower lower returned from that help.
      Now if you see every day chart oil seems bullish to me I count on we need to maintain our long time buy alternate on oil this could in truth soar up quickly for the present day high 65.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fragile For This Useful Post:

Hande (02-17-2020)

5. #2633 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,289 Times in 614 Posts

Hello and good morning
      Yesterday I have joined this forum to share some of my analysis with you guys hope my analysis will be profitable forou and I was also infested to earn some money with the bonus amount hope I will got the good bonus I will did the quality posts I want your positive feedback at my analysis
      You are welcome in Trading journal forum. You have good Posts accumulated bonus which is the sign of senior member. We will be glad to take guidance from your valuable ideas. Members of this forum are active and hard workers. You will have a good time here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to aftabahmedhayat For This Useful Post:

Hande (02-17-2020)

7. #2634 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Angelic

Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3611 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,282 Times in 4,395 Posts

Technical Analysis of the Bitcoin:

Hello

Yet my withdrawal has not proceeded so I am waiting for it and that's why I can't open any trade now, the Bitcoin has been tested the trend line at the weekly time frame and the gap opening below this trend line is showing the rejection of the Bitcoin, there are a lot of the possible support's that I draw in this chart and I think it's more probability is that it will test to the lower one support.

Name:  Withdrawal.png
Views: 11
Size:  11.3 KB

Name:  BTC.png
Views: 11
Size:  24.3 KB

8. The following 6 users say Thank You to Hande for this useful post.

Akram6550 (02-17-2020), ARD2 (02-17-2020), ghulammujtaba (02-17-2020), Kinza128 (02-17-2020), shahbaz 780 (02-17-2020), XXXTentacion (02-17-2020)

9. #2635 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      429 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,015 Times in 1,656 Posts

Hello

Yet my withdrawal has not proceeded so I am waiting for it and that's why I can't open any trade now, the Bitcoin has been tested the trend line at the weekly time frame and the gap opening below this trend line is showing the rejection of the Bitcoin, there are a lot of the possible support's that I draw in this chart and I think it's more probability is that it will test to the lower one support.

Attachment 173658

Attachment 173652
      good system BTCUST area and this area is very good area to watch for i think this area is formed a right shoulder that is one arm of the head and shoulder pattern. When trader trade with proper plan that will help trader making lots of pips with there trading plan. Head and shoulder pattern is very good and also you use trend line that is excellent. If market stay under the trend line that is very good confirmation that market is moving down but you need to be careful and most important thing is you should use stop loss and try to manage your trade it will help you a lot best of luck mate.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to ARD2 for this useful post.

Hande (02-17-2020), Kinza128 (02-17-2020), XXXTentacion (02-17-2020)

11. #2636 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,578 Times in 2,238 Posts

Hello

Attachment 173658

Attachment 173652
      BTCUST for possible short positions, here i've marked supply zone on the 7d chart that I will be willing to take a risk and I've provided with possible take profit areas as well. The key phrase here guy's is i will be willing to take a risk in these areas" nothing is guaranteed in the markets.

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to XXXTentacion for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-17-2020), Hande (02-17-2020), Kinza128 (02-17-2020)

13. #2637 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Relaxed

Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2218 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,375 Times in 3,946 Posts

Hello

Attachment 173658

Attachment 173652
      I appreciate your technical thoughts on the market of the Bitcoin because you are friend Line is gives Austin Ashley card touch and I think this was the strong supply zone in if we take a place from the current level on the Bitcoin and we have got a very decent profit but my dear I have a very low bonus in my account so that's why I can't take this field but I appreciate with you for doing the brilliant job for this forum

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to Kinza128 for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-17-2020), Hande (02-17-2020), XXXTentacion (02-17-2020)

15. #2638 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      208 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,994 Posts

Hello

Attachment 173658

Attachment 173652
      Good morning friend
      Dear mate I hope u r also fine friend I guess this pair is selling positions best time to selling trader best of luck friend my best wishes for your health and wealth please visit my general thanks

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to ghulammujtaba for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-17-2020), Hande (02-17-2020), XXXTentacion (02-17-2020)

17. #2639 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Sad

Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      467 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,686 Times in 2,809 Posts

Hello

Attachment 173658

Attachment 173652
      I hope that you are well and you come back withdrawal for this. And we have never been inspired on bitcoin, so we do not know about bitcoin but Seeing the bitcoin candles, I feel that now I will try to come down If the stomach is sold to them, then it can slow down the profits.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Akram6550 For This Useful Post:

Hande (02-17-2020)

19. #2640 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Angelic

Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3611 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,282 Times in 4,395 Posts

Technical Analysis of the New Zealand Dollar:

Hello Folk's

As I already told that I am waiting for the proceeding of the withdrawal request's, hope it will proceeded today without any delay Here I have developed another technical analysis and this analysis is about the New Zealand Dollar, in this technical analysis I drawn one effective resistance also while in this chart this asset is in the bearish trend and in the descending channel and now it is falling down and keeps this bearish movement and test the bottoming line of this channel.

Name:  NZD.png
Views: 21
Size:  29.9 KB

20. The following 9 users say Thank You to Hande for this useful post.

Ahmed12 (02-17-2020), balut (02-17-2020), fragile (02-17-2020), FX Jackson (02-17-2020), ghulammujtaba (02-17-2020), Jackroay (02-17-2020), MoonHawk (02-17-2020), Nisha999 (02-17-2020), shahbaz 780 (02-17-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 264 of 342 ... 259 262 263 264 265 266 269 ...