• Reply to thread
    Page 264 of 264 ... 259 262 263 264
    Results 2,631 to 2,634 of 2634

Thread: Hande's - Trading journal

1. #2631 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amazed

Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      477 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,512 Times in 1,440 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hande     
      Technical Analysis of the #Crude-Oil:

Hello

Now here I developed another one analysis and this analysis is about the #Crude-Oil, here I observed that it rejected from the weekly support and also from the trend line, last week it formed the bullish engulfed candle, now it's bullish momentum is looking strong, bulls are in domination now at this major time frame so that's why I will recommended to all to ride with the bulls now.

What's your opinion about this analysis of the Crude oil.

Attachment 173510
      Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be enjoying your weekend I also agree with you guys I think you are right about the time your analysis and experience is vary good so let's see what happen next week wish you best of luck enjoy your trading thank you so much for sharing your thoughts
      visit my trading journal to see my successful career at forex
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13383814

2. #2632 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      62 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,597 Times in 833 Posts

Hello

Now here I developed another one analysis and this analysis is about the #Crude-Oil, here I observed that it rejected from the weekly support and also from the trend line, last week it formed the bullish engulfed candle, now it's bullish momentum is looking strong, bulls are in domination now at this major time frame so that's why I will recommended to all to ride with the bulls now.

Attachment 173510
      Dude, if you have more and more knowledge then you should also get more knowledge about crude oil. If you have more questions about Dale then you should check your with others and according to the analyzers you should also share your analysis Most of the LMs about the half-yearly Arundel are with those who trade more stars in it

3. #2633 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

lebouziramzi is just really nice lebouziramzi is just really nice lebouziramzi is just really nice lebouziramzi is just really nice lebouziramzi is just really nice lebouziramzi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello

Attachment 173510
      BRENT complete the trading week near the area of ​​57.11 dollars per barrel. And it continues to move within the correction and the downward channel. Moving averages indicate a bearish trend. Prices went far from the area between the signal lines, indicating strong pressure from commodity sellers. At the moment, we should expect an attempt to develop a correction and test the resistance area near the level of 59.05. Then, the rebound and the beginning of the fall of oil in the area below the level of 44.75 dollars per barrel.

4. #2634 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2243 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,289 Times in 9,319 Posts

Hello

Attachment 173510
      whats up brother
      Crude oil closed at the amount of 50 .23 and this is above the aid line right right here Iím bullish on oil and i assume it's going to skip extra up because of the fact this had already touched its help at 49.30 and bounced lower lower lower returned from that help.
      Now if you see every day chart oil seems bullish to me I count on we need to maintain our long time buy alternate on oil this could in truth soar up quickly for the present day high 65.

Reply to thread
    Page 264 of 264 ... 259 262 263 264