• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 92 of 109 ... 87 90 91 92 93 94 97 ...

Thread: Hande's - Trading journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cynical

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3148 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,979 Times in 1,500 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FarobesX9 View Post
      on Monday morning Gold retrieved from
      trading foreign exchange or cfd on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors
      the high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you before deciding to trade foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives level of experience and risk appetite
      the possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose
      you should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading and seek advice from an independent financial advisor
      Friday's hights along with sentiment as shown in RSI to find support on the 100SMA at approx 1290 in the afternoon Retail Sales were up today but faild to uplift DXY above 97.40 turning short term sentiment for US dollar into bearish positive for Gold AToW Gold is still supported by the 100SMA
      Hi, Hande, Good Morning and Greetings to you mate, I think now your buy trade on GOLD has quite a better chance of gaining some good profits and yes now the GOLD is strengthening it's bullish move.

As, it's break past it's roof bearish trendline and now it looks like GOLD will correct a big time and dive deep into it's bearish trend and would be testing the high area's once again.

I think you should hold your GOLD trade and let it hit your target but at the same time I will advice you to protect your trade once the trade has moved enough in your favor. At the Moment, it looks like GOLD will rise and hit 1325 levels, so wish you all the best for your GOLD trade and I see you are always following fundamentals, so kudos to you man.

Thanks  

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to MartyFish for this useful post.

fragile (03-14-2019), ghaffar087 (03-13-2019), Hande (03-13-2019), Mustansir (03-13-2019), Omoba9ce (03-13-2019), Youcefstyles (03-13-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2098 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,725 Times in 1,844 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hande View Post
      Good Morning Respected Members of the MT5 Forum
      Hope everyone will be fine and doing good Thanks guys for visiting my Journal and giving me your feedback.
      Yesterday my Tp of the Eur/Usd trade was hitted successfully and I have generated the good amount of the profit from that trade and alos I have made 3$ from the trade of the Usd/Chf.
      Attachment 105316

Now two trades are running one is at the Gold and the other one is at the Usd/Chf, that are alos in the good profit, hope both of these trades will be hitted my target and I will be able to generate the good amount the profit from from these trades
      Attachment 105317

Now let's talk some about the Usd/Chf, it is at the strong supply zone that's the reason I have sold this pair but you can see clearly last three candels are inside bar candels when it will brake the body of the long candle that is at the top so than it will be dropped but I have already sold this pair because it is at the top and also showing the downside movement
      Attachment 105320
      Have a Nice day to everyone
      You are doing great this week, from what I see you have made over $100 profit trading EURUSD and gold this week alone, Congrats mate. USDCHF is at major resistance and with the rise in both gold and EURUSD, this pair will likely drop further to 1.0000

Thanks  

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to Omoba9ce for this useful post.

fragile (03-14-2019), ghaffar087 (03-13-2019), Hande (03-13-2019), MartyFish (03-13-2019), Youcefstyles (03-13-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Angelic

Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1345 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,042 Times in 1,425 Posts

Good Afternoon Respected Members of the MT5 Forum
      Hope you guys will be fine and doing so good..Thanks guys for visiting my Journal and giving me your precious feedback, your feedback is very important for me
      My Gold trade is going well but the Usd/Zar is disturbing me hope this trade will also be in the good profit soon
      Here I was observing the market and I saw at the US Oil so I think I should have to share it at my journal so according to my analysis it has retested it's previous area and now it is ready for the Rally
      Name:  US OIL.png
Views: 42
Size:  19.3 KB
      Have a nice day to everyone

Thanks  

6. The following 11 users say Thank You to Hande for this useful post.

fragile (03-13-2019), ghaffar087 (03-13-2019), Honey Bee (03-14-2019), Jahanzaib420 (03-14-2019), King012 (03-13-2019), MartyFish (03-13-2019), Mustansir (03-13-2019), Unregistered (2), Youcefstyles (03-13-2019), zahid4x (03-13-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      811 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,212 Times in 1,993 Posts

Hope you guys will be fine and doing so good..Thanks guys for visiting my Journal and giving me your precious feedback, your feedback is very important for me
      My Gold trade is going well but the Usd/Zar is disturbing me hope this trade will also be in the good profit soon
      Here I was observing the market and I saw at the US Oil so I think I should have to share it at my journal so according to my analysis it has retested it's previous area and now it is ready for the Rally
      Attachment 105401
      Hello hande how are you? I hope good oh good. Yes gold is good bullish I have also a buy trade and I hope it will touch the level of 1315 soon.
      If it cross that level then next resistance would be 1325-1365.
      I hope I reach my target soon.
      I will wish you good luck for the other trade as well.

Thanks  

8. The following 6 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

ghaffar087 (03-13-2019), Hande (03-13-2019), King012 (03-13-2019), MartyFish (03-13-2019), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1344 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,454 Times in 1,385 Posts

Hope everyone will be fine and doing good Thanks guys for visiting my Journal and giving me your feedback.
      Yesterday my Tp of the Eur/Usd trade was hitted successfully and I have generated the good amount of the profit from that trade and alos I have made 3$ from the trade of the Usd/Chf.
      Attachment 105316

Now two trades are running one is at the Gold and the other one is at the Usd/Chf, that are alos in the good profit, hope both of these trades will be hitted my target and I will be able to generate the good amount the profit from from these trades
      Attachment 105317

Now let's talk some about the Usd/Chf, it is at the strong supply zone that's the reason I have sold this pair but you can see clearly last three candels are inside bar candels when it will brake the body of the long candle that is at the top so than it will be dropped but I have already sold this pair because it is at the top and also showing the downside movement
      Attachment 105320
      USD / CHF traded yesterday with negative territory to complete the formation of a double top pattern shown above, and the price needs to breach 1.0070 to activate the negative impact of this pattern, which supports expectations of targeting 0.9990 as the next major station. The price is rushing to breach 1.0128 and stability above it.

Thanks  

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to King012 for this useful post.

ghaffar087 (03-13-2019), Hande (03-13-2019), MartyFish (03-13-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      476 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,341 Times in 604 Posts

Attachment 105401
      Greetings and Good Afternoon dear
      Congrats dear your trade is going into big profit in your morning update I saw your trade was in goof profit but now gold has shoot up so your trade will be definitely in the good profit hope zar will fall I agreed with your analysis that Oil is ready for the long term rally hope you will make the good profit
      Trade to Earn the Money, Not for the Excitement

Thanks  

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mustansir for this useful post.

ghaffar087 (03-13-2019), Hande (03-13-2019), MartyFish (03-13-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5727 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,431 Times in 2,335 Posts

Attachment 105316

Attachment 105317

Attachment 105320
      seem you got a nice market trend, most of us actually targeted GBPUSD and get caught, using EURUSD is really a good decision bro because it's not moving much and it is really easy to identify the trend,I wish i could trade EURUSD yesterday then i won't get margin call.you take a big profit with EURUSD and now try to withdraw your profit, USDCHF also move 30-50 pips form yesterday but it's better to stick with EURUSD which i think .USDCHF is seen strong support the zone you said but there is much volatility will be seen at USA time because lots of news will waiting today.

Thanks  

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to FxBD for this useful post.

ghaffar087 (03-13-2019), Hande (03-13-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

ghaffar087 has a brilliant future ghaffar087 has a brilliant future ghaffar087 has a brilliant future ghaffar087 has a brilliant future ghaffar087 has a brilliant future ghaffar087 has a brilliant future ghaffar087 has a brilliant future ghaffar087 has a brilliant future ghaffar087 has a brilliant future ghaffar087 has a brilliant future ghaffar087 has a brilliant future ghaffar087's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      378 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,674 Times in 621 Posts

Attachment 105401

Dear hande i have also take the entries on the oil and these entry are also running in profit but i have still holding these entries because in my point of view it will go to up side for the long term so lets see where it will go up sdie or down side because it is just trading idea not hundred percentage sure.......

Thanks  

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to ghaffar087 for this useful post.

Hande (03-13-2019), Mustansir (03-13-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      114 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,814 Times in 945 Posts

It should be noted that exceeding the price of the current resistance and provide a positive close, it will confirm the change to the general trend and start to form a strong bullish trades to achieve many of the gains by about 0.9315 and 0.9440, respectively.

The trading range for today is expected between 0.9175 and 0.9020

The general trend for today is bearish

Thanks  

18. The following 7 users say Thank You to amine ff for this useful post.

fragile (03-14-2019), Hande (03-14-2019), Unregistered (5)

Banned
      I am:
      Angelic

Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1345 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,042 Times in 1,425 Posts

Hope everyone will be fine and doing so good.Thanks guys for visiting my Journal and giving me your precious feedback, your feedback is very important for me
      Trades Condition

Currently there are three trades are in the running condition, overall profit is 46 Dollar now other both trades are in the good condition, but the trade of the Usd/Zar is disappointing me that's why I have did the analysis of this pair
      Name:  trades.png
Views: 2608
Size:  11.0 KB
      According to my technical analysis this pair is currently at the trend line so if it will start falling from here so than it will be fall and it will touch the land and the otherwise if it will brake this trend line so than it will fly but if it will fly so than I will got the huge loss from this trade
      Name:  zar.png
Views: 59
Size:  27.2 KB
      What are your comments guys about my analysis

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 92 of 109 ... 87 90 91 92 93 94 97 ...