• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 153 of 172 ... 148 151 152 153 154 155 158 ...
    Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1713

Thread: Hande's - Trading journal

1. #1521 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angelic

Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      250 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,187 Times in 1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hande     
      Technical Analysis of the Cable:
      Hello

How is your weekend? have you downloaded any money or not or you doing the Trading like me, this week is not special for me because I am not able to manage some profits from the Forex market.

in the Today's risk event's the news of the CAD PPI/mm is looking strong and in the favor of the Cad so that's why my opinion is that the Usd/Cad will fall down at the news time. Today I have developed the technical analysis of the Cable, no news about this asset in the calendar today and yesterday it has been rejected for the shorter term trade I draw the target that is the support level, preferring to sold it now.
      Attachment 154684
      Technical Analysis of the Eur/Jpy:

Hello

Weekend is not passing and I am facing the problem in the internet connection so that's why the weekend is very boring for me and even I can't enjoy at the social media now the speed of the Internet is very low and today is the holiday so I hope soon it will be corrected by the representor of the Internet connection.

I have developed the technical analysis at the Eur/Jpy and according to my opinion this asset it is looking bullish and it's momentum is strong so that's why I would like to purchase this asset if I will not got the margin call, at weekly time frame this asset has formed the swing pattern and after this swing pattern if you observed the weekly chart it is looking strong.

Attachment 157193
      I believe that market will move up due to the strong bullish momentum in the market. You guys should come need to be aware that market is not giving us any clear direction. Next month the price of eurjpy can reach at 123 level

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Lazy Millonaire for this useful post.

Hande (12-01-2019), Taken7 (12-01-2019), Zenia (12-01-2019)

3. #1522 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ghulammujtaba is a splendid one to behold ghulammujtaba is a splendid one to behold ghulammujtaba is a splendid one to behold ghulammujtaba is a splendid one to behold ghulammujtaba is a splendid one to behold ghulammujtaba is a splendid one to behold ghulammujtaba is a splendid one to behold ghulammujtaba is a splendid one to behold ghulammujtaba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,002 Times in 472 Posts

Hello

Weekend is not passing and I am facing the problem in the internet connection so that's why the weekend is very boring for me and even I can't enjoy at the social media now the speed of the Internet is very low and today is the holiday so I hope soon it will be corrected by the representor of the Internet connection.

I have developed the technical analysis at the Eur/Jpy and according to my opinion this asset it is looking bullish and it's momentum is strong so that's why I would like to purchase this asset if I will not got the margin call, at weekly time frame this asset has formed the swing pattern and after this swing pattern if you observed the weekly chart it is looking strong.

Attachment 157193
      Good afternoon friend
      I hope u enjoy the weekend friend I agree with your analysis this pair is going bullish mood friend last week this pair not beat resistance level but next working day beat resistance level then going up best of luck friend

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to ghulammujtaba for this useful post.

Hande (12-01-2019), zahir1986 (12-01-2019), Zenia (12-01-2019)

5. #1523 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1184 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,998 Times in 3,647 Posts

Hello

Attachment 157193
      Thanks for knowledge full analysis I am totally agree with your analysis EURJPY is going to give US bullish trend in coming days we must buy it and enjoy good profit I would like to advise my all fellows give some time to market analysis make you are trending better and enjoy profit
      HABIB NIAZI TRADING JOURNAL

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Nisha999 for this useful post.

Hande (12-01-2019), Zenia (12-01-2019)

7. #1524 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Drunk

Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      428 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,372 Posts

Hello

Attachment 157193
      Very good triangle dear mate . You have a good look in EUR JPY.
      Very slow motion movement in which this pair rising up side . Hold your trades in buying mood.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Zenia for this useful post.

Hande (12-01-2019), Taken7 (12-01-2019)

9. #1525 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angelic

Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2279 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,643 Times in 2,279 Posts

Technical Analysis of the Eur/Nzd:

Hello MT5ian's

How is your weekend and what is your schedule for the today, only few hours are left from the new week and at the mid night time the market will be opend again and I am waiting for it patiencely.

This will be my last update for this day I observed to the Eur/Nzd, it has tested the demand zone and been rejected from the strong demand zone and now showing some strength so according to my opinion this asset is ready for the bullish rallied again and it will test the top resistance again and if it will rejected from the resistance than it will be in this horizontal range, but alternatively if it will broke the resistance than it will continued the bullish rallied for the longer term but in the present situation prefer to purcahse it.

Name:  Eur nzd daily.png
Views: 17
Size:  16.8 KB

10. The following 6 users say Thank You to Hande for this useful post.

amiron56 (12-01-2019), atirali (12-01-2019), grasper (12-01-2019), Hoorab878 (12-01-2019), Unregistered (1), Wasi khan (12-01-2019)

11. #1526 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      190 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,068 Times in 711 Posts

Hello MT5ian's

How is your weekend and what is your schedule for the today, only few hours are left from the new week and at the mid night time the market will be opend again and I am waiting for it patiencely.

This will be my last update for this day I observed to the Eur/Nzd, it has tested the demand zone and been rejected from the strong demand zone and now showing some strength so according to my opinion this asset is ready for the bullish rallied again and it will test the top resistance again and if it will rejected from the resistance than it will be in this horizontal range, but alternatively if it will broke the resistance than it will continued the bullish rallied for the longer term but in the present situation prefer to purcahse it.

Attachment 157220
      Hello dear hope you are fine and enjoying your Sunday according to the technical analysis Euro NZD Principia is currently close the market at one point 7158 it is trading above the spot level of 1.7 110 so I am suggesting by opportunities available on this current spare till it hold the spot level and reached the resistance level of 1.7 300 wish you best of luck for your trading.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoorab878 For This Useful Post:

Hande (12-01-2019)

13. #1527 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL has much to be proud of GENERAL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1127 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,209 Times in 554 Posts

Hello MT5ian's

Attachment 157220
      Hi dear hope your last week was great , my opinion you should follow fundamental knowledge ,mean if you on support area you should waiting for any buy signals then begin to open your buy order , my last margin call reason that i sell gbp/usd at support area hope to break this area but market take price up directly from day one of week so you should follow the rules of market .
      My Trading Journal: GENERAL trading Journal - New Trading System In The Making

14. The Following User Says Thank You to GENERAL For This Useful Post:

Hande (12-01-2019)

15. #1528 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

atirali is a splendid one to behold atirali is a splendid one to behold atirali is a splendid one to behold atirali is a splendid one to behold atirali is a splendid one to behold atirali is a splendid one to behold atirali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      144 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello MT5ian's

Attachment 157220
      yup man we are all waiting the market opining and we will start again from Monday. And your analysis on Eur/nzd which is look great and i hope it is the best time for entry of buy on this pair with our low risk and a big reward. We should use the stop loss below this support level because market take a good support form this level and making some bullish candle. If we see the last day1 candle close the buy body and will continue the movement in buy trend.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to atirali For This Useful Post:

Hande (12-01-2019)

17. #1529 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Pensive

Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798 has a brilliant future Michel1798's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      102 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,510 Times in 630 Posts

Hello MT5ian's

Attachment 157220
      Hiii mates
      EUR/NZD trading is most difficult and we are not able to open a trade on it and further if you see the current four-hour candle on your chart then it is looking that bears are returning in the market and now they can reverse this pair i will suggest you to wait for the close of this H1 candle
      and if you get the confirmation of sell then go short on this pair otherwise it is wise to stay bullish on this pair for now so bullish trend is looking clearly.so please all try must try try again.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Michel1798 For This Useful Post:

Hande (12-02-2019)

19. #1530 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angelic

Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2279 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,643 Times in 2,279 Posts

Gold analysis and Current Trade's:

Hello

This week is very important and dramatically movement is expected in the market due to the Non-Farm-Payrolls and due to the ADP report market will dance's so be careful mate's.

Earlier today I was woked up to observed the market condition but the market was closed so that's why I sleep again and now I woked up and I observed that the bears are dominator at the Gold so that's why I Sold the Gold once again, overall this week all of these trades are with out by following the risk and reward ratio, I was already in the big loss that I have to recover so that's why I have opened these dangerous trade's, by the way my scenario about the Gold has not been changed and according to my opinion it will continued the sell off movement and in the longer term scenario it will tested the 1355.

Name:  Gold analysis.png
Views: 58
Size:  16.5 KB

Name:  WhatsApp Image 2019-12-02 at 7.59.22 AM.jpeg
Views: 447
Size:  49.7 KB

Reply to thread
    Page 153 of 172 ... 148 151 152 153 154 155 158 ...