I am:
      Cheeky

Mr'Jigsaw will become famous soon enough Mr'Jigsaw's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by dtvade     
      I tried as much as possible to observe enough rest. I also performed evaluation and reevaluation of the last weeks trading activities. Invariably I am prepared for the new week. In the next few hours the market will open and it is necessary to define our expectations
      GBP/USD started with the so much expected correction on Friday and the probability is quite high that it will continue in this direction. The bearish close below 1.3091 of last Friday served as confirmation for this and the 4-hour MACD also supported fully. At thus rate the price may get to 1.2915. On the other hand, a close of 4-hour candlestick may suspend this trend.
      So far now, the bias is bearish but I am standing aside because I expect a move to close to 1.3091 to create a better opportunity.
      Thank you very much and have a great week, Mates

Attachment 248666
      Hello dear respected fellow!
      Hope you doing great and making good profit.The GBPUSD is still in a bullish trend and trading in the bullish trend line i think we need to buy a order at this point because that is on the trend line and market again going to the resistance level.And we need to set our take profit level to the next major resistance level.Thank you!

2. #1662 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Daring

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2701 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,078 Times in 6,208 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

I tried as much as possible to observe enough rest. I also performed evaluation and reevaluation of the last weeks trading activities. Invariably I am prepared for the new week. In the next few hours the market will open and it is necessary to define our expectations
      GBP/USD started with the so much expected correction on Friday and the probability is quite high that it will continue in this direction. The bearish close below 1.3091 of last Friday served as confirmation for this and the 4-hour MACD also supported fully. At thus rate the price may get to 1.2915. On the other hand, a close of 4-hour candlestick may suspend this trend.
      So far now, the bias is bearish but I am standing aside because I expect a move to close to 1.3091 to create a better opportunity.

Attachment 248666
      Dear due to downside movement at Friday in gbpusd many members are now looking more downside movement but still I am looking bullish movement and I am believe that GBP USD will hold its bullish movement but is gbpusd start downward movement then I hope that it will test its support which is at 1.2 830 but mostly chances that we will see only bullish movement towards 1.31 90 which is its resistance and United States dollar still not showing any bullish movement and still not showing and holding its change in its Trend
      "Satisfaction is more important than your success"
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14801232

3. #1663 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6124 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,436 Times in 9,384 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 248666
      GBPUSD is taking the bearish shape now, it has broken below the support of 4 out chart at 1.3089, that is a bad time coming for the GBPUSD this week. And one important things is that the GBPUSD was overbought on the daily chart, it has started the phase of correction. It is with time we would know if this is a correction indeed or the reversal will happen. GBPUSD is seen with promising target at the middle BB level of daily chart at 1.2841.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ola4real For This Useful Post:

grasper (Today)

5. #1664 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9722 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,334 Times in 5,917 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 248666
      I feel that the GBPUSD pair will now come towards the down level and for that the 1.2950 will be the first target but we have to remember that if this strong support breaks we are coming to some knife cut end and that can bring some sudden 200-300 pips downfall so this level is very important indeed what i think.

Reply to thread
    Page 167 of 167 ... 162 165 166 167

Subscribed to this Thread : 6