• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: anime ff's - Trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      114 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,814 Times in 945 Posts

It is possible that we are entering into something of consolidation. But I think that the 2600 level at the top contains a lot of resistance, and we will not be able to penetrate it in the short term, so I'm looking for exhaust indicators to take advantage of them and start selling again. If we break below the hammer, we may reach the 2400 level.

Thanks  

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to amine ff for this useful post.

Unregistered (3)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      114 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: anime ff's - Trading journal

Willing to take a bearish bias if the price is corrected to fall to the new resistance at 0.6781 and reject it with a clear bearish reversal. It was a good look as it turned out to be moving in that direction but with a few higher points. You have now adjusted this resistance level to 0.6783. Trading is very weak and will remain so during the day before the holiday. It seems as though the price may fall more than today, but any movement is likely to be very small.

Thanks  

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to amine ff for this useful post.

shadi (12-24-2018), Unregistered (3)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,729 Times in 1,290 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by amine ff View Post

Willing to take a bearish bias if the price is corrected to fall to the new resistance at 0.6781 and reject it with a clear bearish reversal. It was a good look as it turned out to be moving in that direction but with a few higher points. You have now adjusted this resistance level to 0.6783. Trading is very weak and will remain so during the day before the holiday. It seems as though the price may fall more than today, but any movement is likely to be very small.
      After printing a bullish reversal bar on the daily timeframe yesterday, NZDUSD spent Thursday's trade in consolidation mode, having carved out an intraday range of 0.8185-0.8230.

On the weekly timeframe, price action appears poised to print a bullish pin with little more than a day of price action to go. The would-be pin looks to have formed at confluence of support in the 21-week EMA (0.8110) and at a 50% Fibonacci level at 0.8130.

Thanks  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shadi For This Useful Post:

amine ff (12-26-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      114 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The Aussie is definitely advancing on Monday as well, but it has turned into a form of resistance as we are at very low levels. The 0.70 level below has a lot of support, so if we break below that level, I think it will be a big move. If we break below that level, we will likely retract towards the 0.68 handle thereafter. The other scenario, of course, is to advance and break above the top of the chart from Monday's session, then we are likely to look for resistance at higher levels. I will continue to sell advances, as the 0.7250 level continues with what I think is the ceiling in the market.

Thanks  

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to amine ff for this useful post.

King012 (12-26-2018), shadi (12-26-2018), Unregistered (3)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,729 Times in 1,290 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by amine ff View Post

The Aussie is definitely advancing on Monday as well, but it has turned into a form of resistance as we are at very low levels. The 0.70 level below has a lot of support, so if we break below that level, I think it will be a big move. If we break below that level, we will likely retract towards the 0.68 handle thereafter. The other scenario, of course, is to advance and break above the top of the chart from Monday's session, then we are likely to look for resistance at higher levels. I will continue to sell advances, as the 0.7250 level continues with what I think is the ceiling in the market.
      AUD/USD pair on the hourly chart continues downward correction, the calculation shows that the fall in the level of 0.9020 last until about where you can buy with a short stop at the level of 0.8970, the first target will be above 0.9080 level and the second level at 0.9150 both levels will be sold in long term as the dollar is just starting to strengthen after declining throughout the market during the month

Thanks  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to shadi For This Useful Post:

amine ff (12-27-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      114 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is a large volume of downward pressure on the top, so I think that the advances are supposed to be selling opportunities in this market. In the end, if we break below 0.70, then the market could fall further and possibly reach the 0.68 handle. At the top, I see great resistance at 0.7250, and I will sell the advances when they occur.

Thanks  

12. The Following User Says Thank You to amine ff For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      114 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The continuation of the SMA 55 above the broken support confirms its formation of a new resistance against negative trading. Stochastic's arrival towards the oversold level paves the way for the price to acquire a new negative momentum, thus facilitating the mission of achieving the previously proposed targets.

The trading range for today is between 2.860 and 2.500

Thanks  

14. The Following User Says Thank You to amine ff For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2