Thread: Beginners avoid trading in crypto currency

Banned
      I am:
      Angelic

fa3034 is on a distinguished road fa3034's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello mate! I've used crypto currencies a lot but now I am hating crypto market due to some reasons. Now, I don't believe crypto market and I think it is a scam that will ruin the whole world. My friend did a whole research on this and he said it is the second biggest scam in the world's history.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to fa3034 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

chrisfreville is an unknown quantity at this point chrisfreville's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by angaper     
      Unfortunately I made the mistake of getting too involved in cryptocurrency trading, and the logical consequence of this tragic decision was the loss of massive amounts of money. Although it is true that almost all the lost money was previously obtained through the same crypto trading, my bad decisions prevented me from enjoying even 10% of the capital that I accumulated during 2017, so I can confirm by own experience that trading with cryptocurrencies is not advisable for anyone, unless you are willing to invest some capital that you can afford to lose.
      Agreed with you. Well on the flip side of cryptocurrency

- They can often vary in value +/- 50% or more in a month
      - No traceability - looks like 99% of use is for criminal activities
      - Erratic security - many cases of stolen cryptocurrency and no way to recover
      - Plenty of cases of a forgotten password causing a total loss of money
      - So complex, very few understand how it technically works

Some of these might be fixable, but the daily creation of some new speculative cryptocurrency further damages the credibility of these systems.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5862 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,940 Times in 2,451 Posts

crypto currencies are really high volatile and so much sensitive. If someone thinking for buying bitcoin now i will still tel them not to do that. There was a peak price closely $20k but now you saw under 3500$ so it is totally a game, you must have to invest on crypto after you know the fundamental news and values of it. only seen price action or technical things trading crypto is much riskier than any other currencies in the world.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FxBD For This Useful Post:

dedy hari kurniawan (03-13-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Phantom Assassin will become famous soon enough Phantom Assassin will become famous soon enough Phantom Assassin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FxBD     
      crypto currencies are really high volatile and so much sensitive. If someone thinking for buying bitcoin now i will still tel them not to do that. There was a peak price closely $20k but now you saw under 3500$ so it is totally a game, you must have to invest on crypto after you know the fundamental news and values of it. only seen price action or technical things trading crypto is much riskier than any other currencies in the world.
      There are many people who have managed well to get multiple profits from their initial investment in Bitcoin a few years ago, can you imagine if we have a buy order of US$1 when the price of Bitcoin is just under US$100 per 1Bitcoin, then in the next few months nobody would think that Bitcoin will lead to a peak of US$20k per 1Bitcoin. It is not easy to predict the price of Bitcoin can going like a rocket at that time, and also for the last year until now, the price Bitcoin is down deeper.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantom Assassin For This Useful Post:

dedy hari kurniawan (03-13-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      407 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,132 Times in 695 Posts

Cryptocurrency is digital money that means we know what is the risk inside the meaning of the word of Digital money itself.
      For a newcomer who trades on Bitcoin should learn hoWi risk this chart, how risky the spread how risk the volatile that happens each day.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3048 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,045 Times in 2,022 Posts

There is really no logic in saying that because itís a genuine market and there is massive profits to be had through it and we should really try to do that only. And this is where I feel learning is so important.

I would suggest YouTube as the BEST source to do so but in general, I say you could go for Crypto Educational Videos available at Cryptolinks, and many more such stuff. If you learn well then you could gain so much from Crypto trading and that with incredibly easy and comfort as well.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Relaxed

hafizmansor will become famous soon enough hafizmansor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes that's true.cryptocurrenices is hard to trade because itís such a new asset with less developed tools, strategies and high volatility. However, these factors also make it interesting since we can experience huge gains at the same time.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

roadhog is an unknown quantity at this point roadhog's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I also was a beginner a few years ago and I didn't even afraid of crypto world. Now I can tell for sure that if I knew about crypto platforms then, I would have much more profit. By the way, now I use Fumgo (https://fumgo.com) and even follow analysts portfolios and get more profit from their signals.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

OfficialMA is a jewel in the rough OfficialMA is a jewel in the rough OfficialMA is a jewel in the rough OfficialMA is a jewel in the rough OfficialMA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Wink

Hello, dear sir, good evening. I hope you would be fine. Yes, sir i am agree with you. New traders have no knowledge about the fast movements of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. So, i will suggest them doing trade only on currency pairs which is a good idea to do trade with less comission.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref is a glorious beacon of light Zeref is a glorious beacon of light Zeref is a glorious beacon of light Zeref is a glorious beacon of light Zeref is a glorious beacon of light Zeref is a glorious beacon of light Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OfficialMA     
      Hello, dear sir, good evening. I hope you would be fine. Yes, sir i am agree with you. New traders have no knowledge about the fast movements of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. So, i will suggest them doing trade only on currency pairs which is a good idea to do trade with less comission.
      In most cases, insecurity arises from mistakes made by users or failure to make decisions to manage funds properly. This resulted in the average beginner actually avoiding trade in crypto currencies. Fear of Missing Out (FOMO) is also very common among beginners who want to enter every trading opportunity without thinking. This is because it is often ambitious to make a lot of profits in a short time.

The worst thing about crypto trading with emotions is that most of the prices of crypto currencies are likely to be driven by speculation, so it is very easy for new traders to enter the trap and experience heavy losses. In general, patience is needed in crypto trading.

Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5