• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Criteria to become a Pamm Manager

1. #1 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angelic

forex-master-anty has a reputation beyond repute forex-master-anty has a reputation beyond repute forex-master-anty has a reputation beyond repute forex-master-anty has a reputation beyond repute forex-master-anty has a reputation beyond repute forex-master-anty has a reputation beyond repute forex-master-anty has a reputation beyond repute forex-master-anty has a reputation beyond repute forex-master-anty has a reputation beyond repute forex-master-anty has a reputation beyond repute forex-master-anty has a reputation beyond repute forex-master-anty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1925 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,119 Times in 544 Posts

Default Criteria to become a Pamm Manager

Dear respected members if someone of you is is a manager in instaforex I want to interact with him because I also want to be a manager on the platform of instaforex I want to know what is the criteria to become of manager because I consider myself a consistent profit taking trader so I am able to manage the account of other people that's why I am asking please somebody guide me if you have knowledge about this
      Forex-master-anty's trading journal

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to forex-master-anty for this useful post.

standart (05-12-2020), zanumy (12-12-2018)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

zanumy is on a distinguished road zanumy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Criteria to become a Pamm Manager

i think for you to be good pamm manager you must first prove to investors that you can generate consistent profit plus the ability to keep the investor funds safe by lowering risks because those two are the important criteria any investors will look for when choosing a pamm manager.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to zanumy for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

nobugsmlady is an unknown quantity at this point nobugsmlady's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

with pamm manager that have record history we can be confident knowing their history and we can invest and know that it is quite safe to do so. Need at least few months of history before can invest.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nobugsmlady For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,637 Times in 610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nobugsmlady     
      with pamm manager that have record history we can be confident knowing their history and we can invest and know that it is quite safe to do so. Need at least few months of history before can invest.
      of course no one would want to give their hard earned money to an untested manager to handle, no matter how small the amount is. A manger must have a proven track record before anyone can be confident with them.

8. #5 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Buzzed

standart has much to be proud of standart has much to be proud of standart has much to be proud of standart has much to be proud of standart has much to be proud of standart has much to be proud of standart has much to be proud of standart has much to be proud of standart has much to be proud of standart's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      857 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,197 Times in 547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forex-master-anty     
      Dear respected members if someone of you is is a manager in instaforex I want to interact with him because I also want to be a manager on the platform of instaforex I want to know what is the criteria to become of manager because I consider myself a consistent profit taking trader so I am able to manage the account of other people that's why I am asking please somebody guide me if you have knowledge about this
      you only need to put professionalism character into the way you decide and thought. its about trust and when you choose to take duty, you take responsibility. such common norm of every business aspect. by become PAMM manager, meant that you know more risk about, and how to deal with that, much higher than your customer or funder or investor. you are knowledgeable and experienced more and so, they are ordered you to take chance to manage them risk, and you'll automatically get compensate over your own contract do.

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

salam big sist.

Reply to thread