• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1536 of 1573 ... 1531 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1541 ...
    Results 15,351 to 15,360 of 15725

Thread: ola4real's - Trading journal

1. #15351 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2912 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,476 Times in 9,490 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 0

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real     
      EURUSD MIGHT MAKE A LITTLE LOWER/BEARISH CORRECTION

EURUSD is good for the buying when it is all about the long term position on this asset. I love the truth that the EURUSD is going so on the north side, but i will not ignore the fact that the EURUSD is overbought, there is need for this asset to observe the law of gravity. i know that it will be going down gradually today, it can not surpass the already established peak of the week at 1.1909. From that peak EURUSD will be selling for the rest of this week, we will be seeing some selling especially as the 4 hour chart upper band of the bollinger bands indicator 1.1880 is broken down, that will increase the tempo and the assurance of the selling of the EURUSD today. I am looking wards to the target at 1.1775 on this asset today.

Now my technical analysis chart and technical analysis of prices, there I can see that a subtrend candle is creating a pair of pressure on the selling price. The price of EURUSD again back to down trend under the bellow from 1.1800 Which the trend line is going down and hit the price on supporting of price 1.16279 or 1.15370 or 1.14248. I feel that the price of my expectations here is lagging behind and will continue to fall further in the short term.
      Kindly open my Latest Journal than doing reply

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14812174

2. 3 users say Thank You to hafsa for this useful post.

Fahim2020 (07-31-2020), ola4real (07-31-2020), R3spawn (07-31-2020)

3. #15352 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Fahim2020 has much to be proud of Fahim2020 has much to be proud of Fahim2020 has much to be proud of Fahim2020 has much to be proud of Fahim2020 has much to be proud of Fahim2020 has much to be proud of Fahim2020 has much to be proud of Fahim2020 has much to be proud of Fahim2020 has much to be proud of Fahim2020 has much to be proud of Fahim2020's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      136 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,376 Times in 731 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 1

EURUSD is good for the buying when it is all about the long term position on this asset. I love the truth that the EURUSD is going so on the north side, but i will not ignore the fact that the EURUSD is overbought, there is need for this asset to observe the law of gravity. i know that it will be going down gradually today, it can not surpass the already established peak of the week at 1.1909. From that peak EURUSD will be selling for the rest of this week, we will be seeing some selling especially as the 4 hour chart upper band of the bollinger bands indicator 1.1880 is broken down, that will increase the tempo and the assurance of the selling of the EURUSD today. I am looking wards to the target at 1.1775 on this asset today.

Hi mate, very nice and many thanks for this analysis and option on the pairs of EURUSD. This pair is buying all my indicators signal s support bullish in the higher analysis chart, I am expecting decline this week because it is overbought. Technical analysis information support selling.in here sell momentum is the market. But it is always best to wait for pullback confirm sell signal. Let me wish you well in your analysis trade ended this week. Thank you very much

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fahim2020 For This Useful Post:

ola4real (07-31-2020)

5. #15353 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4517 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 29,541 Times in 8,469 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hi, It is all written clearly, the Eurusd will buying continually, even if you would try to sell this pair, you should be fast about it, else you will be making the loss so easily, I do not want that at all. If traders are doing greatly with the way they are playing with the Eurusd, the trader will let this pair sell to the 15 minute chart support level of 1.1836, then from that support will buy back to the resistance of 1.1900 before buying further and higher at the same time.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to grasper For This Useful Post:

ola4real (07-31-2020)

7. #15354 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko is a splendid one to behold Moko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Eur/Usd move clearly up trend and i thing they move more up side in next week because market move according to fundamental situation and next trend i expect more up but move change their trend any time so be very care full and wait for market.

8. #15355 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6124 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,746 Times in 9,490 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

BONUS IS UPDATED

Hurray!!! The bonus for the 31st week in year 2020 has been updated, i am so happy on this regard. The bonus i am expecting this time around is very small compared to the work i think i did this week, well, it is all about surprises at times, because i never expect that my bonus will be only $64.58, but it is okay, it is all about time, there are times that i will get a surprising bonus, i have got that many times.

The truth is that i wish this bonus is ready in my trading account as soon as possible, the bonus will be useful in making some trades that i have already marked for today, they might probably be successful after all.

Thanks for reading!

9. 6 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

Fahim2020 (07-31-2020), Hamza46 (07-31-2020), Honey Bee (08-02-2020), kckush9 (08-02-2020), loaded-prof (08-02-2020), Manohara (07-31-2020)

10. #15356 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Hamza46 is just really nice Hamza46 is just really nice Hamza46 is just really nice Hamza46 is just really nice Hamza46 is just really nice Hamza46's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      92 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

BONUS IS UPDATED

Hurray!!! The bonus for the 31st week in year 2020 has been updated, i am so happy on this regard. The bonus i am expecting this time around is very small compared to the work i think i did this week, well, it is all about surprises at times, because i never expect that my bonus will be only $64.58, but it is okay, it is all about time, there are times that i will get a surprising bonus, i have got that many times.

The truth is that i wish this bonus is ready in my trading account as soon as possible, the bonus will be useful in making some trades that i have already marked for today, they might probably be successful after all.

Thanks for reading!

Odreal, good for you that you are receiving 60$+ for this week and as you already have account balance then it's really good Bonus for you but I'm getting very low bonus again and don't know why even though I'm doing really hard work and compared to my work the bonus around 12$ is too low.

11. 3 users say Thank You to Hamza46 for this useful post.

Fahim2020 (07-31-2020), kckush9 (08-02-2020), ola4real (07-31-2020)

12. #15357 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Happy

Manohara has a spectacular aura about Manohara has a spectacular aura about Manohara has a spectacular aura about Manohara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

BONUS IS UPDATED

Thanks for reading!

good night bro Olare4l ... it seems like the accumulation of bonuses in profit has changed this afternoon and I myself only get 11.64 bonuses from a total of nearly 90 posts and I still don't know how to get big bonuses like other seniors which up to hundreds of dollars per week.
      Hi all friends, dont forget to visit my journal at here
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-Journal

13. 3 users say Thank You to Manohara for this useful post.

Fahim2020 (07-31-2020), kckush9 (08-02-2020), ola4real (07-31-2020)

14. #15358 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Fahim2020 has much to be proud of Fahim2020 has much to be proud of Fahim2020 has much to be proud of Fahim2020 has much to be proud of Fahim2020 has much to be proud of Fahim2020 has much to be proud of Fahim2020 has much to be proud of Fahim2020 has much to be proud of Fahim2020 has much to be proud of Fahim2020 has much to be proud of Fahim2020's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      136 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,376 Times in 731 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 1

BONUS IS UPDATED

Thanks for reading!

Hi dear best friend beautiful good afternoon. very very thanks and congratulation on the getting has a big weekly bonus from the mt5 forum. and dear mate they are made and for your hard work and direction in this forum so that you can continue your hard work and get the opportunity to earn money and good profit again next week. Have a good day.

15. 2 users say Thank You to Fahim2020 for this useful post.

kckush9 (08-02-2020), ola4real (07-31-2020)

16. #15359 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6124 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,746 Times in 9,490 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

WEEKLY BONUS IS CREDITED

I have to say now that i have received my weekly bonus int my account yesterday. After the profile on the forum was updated, there could not be more than 2 hours after than the crediting on the mt4 trading platform happened. I am because of this appreciating the Instaforex company for the best deals they are giving me and 0ther members of the forum. The bonus money is always the privilege to those traders that are doing well with their communications for the week. I intend to continue in that way, and be having the nice bonuses that will help my trading career. Be good traders, everything will be nice with you as you trade the market more politely.

Trade responsibly my fellow traders!

17. 14 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

amiron56 (08-01-2020), ayan555 (08-01-2020), Fighterss (08-01-2020), Goldentrades (08-01-2020), iqrash1989 (08-02-2020), Kalex (08-01-2020), kckush9 (08-02-2020), loaded-prof (08-02-2020), malik999 (08-01-2020), surferrider (08-01-2020), Unregistered (4)

18. #15360 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9743 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,493 Times in 5,984 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 2

WEEKLY BONUS IS CREDITED

I have to say now that i have received my weekly bonus int my account yesterday. After the profile on the forum was updated, there could not be more than 2 hours after than the crediting on the mt4 trading platform happened. I am because of this appreciating the Instaforex company for the best deals they are giving me and 0ther members of the forum. The bonus money is always the privilege to those traders that are doing well with their communications for the week. I intend to continue in that way, and be having the nice bonuses that will help my trading career. Be good traders, everything will be nice with you as you trade the market more politely.

Trade responsibly my fellow traders!

yes the weekly bonus 31 been credited and for that we should be grateful to mt5 forum and the instaforex .I feel that the trading will be interesting next week and as the USD pairs are now downside ,i feel that sentiment will continue .If we are more active we can earn more bonus here and for that pips profit also can be increased.

19. 4 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

kckush9 (08-02-2020), ola4real (08-01-2020), Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread
    Page 1536 of 1573 ... 1531 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1541 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 26